Psl is literally brainwashing

Most of this sites members are unaware of the subconcious changes that are made after repetitive brainwashing

The more you digest all these theories and opinions the more you make them part of you

Reading the same threads day after day week after week it slowly subconsciously changes you.

You are literally changing and becoming the person who made you believe these ''theories''

The negativity is given from them on to the people who read their threads and views on life,women, and other stuff

You know you have been brainwashed into a drone when you begin to parrot the things that they have brainwashed you with

Your in a cult of negativity and misery and there is no escape since you have made these sites your social circle as a way to escape from your problems

PSL and Lookism is escapism at its finest

This site makes you passive and kills your motivation and lowers your testosterone and dopamine and even makes you high inhibition

''Dont go outside... chad is there''

''You arent too good to talk to her''

''Dont you dare talk to her you sub5 incel fag!!!! cuck!!!''

This is how they break you down and crush you in order to make you give up hope and to make them mold you into their perfect clone

If you are strong enough you will resist but if you arent then you will become a submissive drone who will go around parroting useless mental masturbtion garbage and waste your life surfing forums for the mentally ill

Just look at what you have become...

This place isn't for when your life is shit and aimless and you are confused on what to do next.

It's only for when your life is good and you can (if you don't know already) ask for looksmaxing advice and have banter a Littlebit.

If it becomes your social replacement your fucked even more with useless masochistic dogma unless you force your way out of it.

Some people have been on here for years even a decade on psl don't let that be you if you can help it.
You're right, constantly reading that it's over has a bad effect on a subconscious level. This isn't a good place to be if you're easily impressionable.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 9837 and 1 other person
You're right, constantly reading that it's over has a bad effect on a subconscious level. This isn't a good place to be if you're easily impressionable.
If you already have low self worth/image this place is a breeding ground for mental issues

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Warlow, owlofathena and 5 others
Legit thread

This forum is funny as fuark but it can be weird too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
the repetitive negativity and nihilism gets to you before you know it

Its called the sleeper effect

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
just here for cagefuel. I don't take psl seriously at all never did never will

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and fukmylyf
Most of this sites members are unaware of the subconcious changes that are made after repetitive brainwashing

The more you digest all these theories and opinions the more you make them part of you

Reading the same threads day after day week after week it slowly subconsciously changes you.

You are literally changing and becoming the person who made you believe these ''theories''

The negativity is given from them on to the people who read their threads and views on life,women, and other stuff

You know you have been brainwashed into a drone when you begin to parrot the things that they have brainwashed you with

Your in a cult of negativity and misery and there is no escape since you have made these sites your social circle as a way to escape from your problems

This site makes you passive and kills your motivation and lowers your testosterone and dopamine and even makes you high inhibition

This is how they break you down and crush you in order to make you give up hope and to make them mold you into their perfect clone

If you are strong enough you will resist but if you arent then you will become a submissive drone who will go around parroting useless mental masturbtion garbage and waste your life surfing forums for the mentally ill

This place isn't for when your life is shit and aimless and you are confused on what to do next.

It's only for when your life is good and you can (if you don't know already) ask for looksmaxing advice and have banter a Littlebit.

If it becomes your social replacement your fucked even more with useless masochistic dogma unless you force your way out of it.

Some people have been on here for years even a decade on psl don't let that be you if you can help it.
Good thread repped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
so much gas lighting is this your audition to be a foid?

This isn’t manipulation this is the truth albeit my truth

do with it what you will
the people with money and will ascend and leave under 1k post. not everyone stays on this site for years without looksmaxxing and blame others for it

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
the people with money and will ascend and leave under 1k post. not everyone stays on this site for years without looksmaxxing and blame others for it
You clearly didn’t understand the post. And not true Lmaoo

so many users on psl get surgeries and end up not leaving

this isn’t about blaming anyone it’s just the mentality here is unrealistic toxic and in extremes

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf

this isn’t about blaming anyone it’s just the mentality here is unrealistic toxic and in extremes
where did the lookism users go? the site was populated with older people with jobs and can't afford to ascend. i don't see them anywhere now.

where did the lookism users go? the site was populated with older people with jobs and can't afford to ascend. i don't see them anywhere now.
On lookism and a lot of those users got surgery but are shitposting with alts 24/7 and have been on there for years

I’m not exaggerating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and SubhumanCurrycel
On lookism and a lot of those users got surgery but are shitposting with alts 24/7 and have been on there for years

I’m not exaggerating
the site is so dead

lol some of the biggest advocates for the blackpill have been rotting since PUAHate and have nothing to show for it. I think it's safe to say you got other issues if you've been looksmaxxing that long and still lost your virginity to a prostitute at the age of 26. Not naming any names because y'all know who you are. The problem is these niggas try to drag everyone else down too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 4671 and 2 others
lol some of the biggest advocates for the blackpill have been rotting since PUAHate and have nothing to show for it. I think it's safe to say you got other issues if you've been looksmaxxing that long and still lost your virginity to a prostitute at the age of 26. Not naming any names because y'all know who you are. The problem is these niggas try to drag everyone else down too.
Bro I found out a dude has been on psl for over 5-8 years and he’s still on lookism. And he refuses to leave his house and just fucks prostitutes with his parents money. You might know who it is he’s 30

that shit freaked me out so much.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Warlow and fukmylyf
It isnt brainwashing u just have a weak normie mind ngl

• JFL
so much gas lighting
Mmon Whirlpool d0 POWER MED DEROST. MHIGH LOW HIGH TIME 300 25 20 15 MagiCook

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, sytyl and fukmylyf
Ae3

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl

Bro I found out a dude has been on psl for over 5-8 years and he’s still on lookism. And he refuses to leave his house and just fucks prostitutes with his parents money. You might know who it is he’s 30

that shit freaked me out so much.
JFL is it Richmond?

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
it's over for me

TBH you’re right I personally think you shouldn’t take the blackpill fully serious and you shouldn’t spend a lot of time here too

• +1
Fuck you op you fucking cuck. You don't know shit you ignorant. LMAO I've actually lived and go out and the black pill is beyond true. Kill yourself and your normie platitudes.

Last edited:
  • JFL
JoinedSep 20, 2020 yea bro we all say chad is outside to ourselves

@magnificentcel u should read this ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel, oatmeal and Deleted member 9837

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I understand where this post is coming from. Although a lot of stuff on this forum is exaggerated, it is based in truth. If ur above average and have potential to be chad, this site is a godsend. However, if ur base is way too bad, problems arise. You either pick blissful ignorance or the harsh, suicide-inducing truth. And imo one should pick truth, as they will realize blackpill concepts at some point in their lives anyway, say after a harsh breakup or inceldom

How can I deny the blackpill when I see it with my own eyes