PSL is not as important as you think

narcomogs

narcomogs

all satire
*Moreso for ethnics. Having external nods to an attractive personality is just as important as facial aesthetics to actually slaying.

We've all seen Obed mogging PSL gods on OLD. There's a lot more that goes into female mate selection than perfect ratios. See how bad the guy looks from an unflattering angle. @Blackgymmax you're right he actually has peanut skull jfl

What she sees:

Screenshot 2023 10 25 at 065930

All the features women find attractive, INDICATE something about a man's aura. Dimorphism is key here ( think prominenet brow ridges and jaws )

HOWEVER (water but should be repeated) maxing out soft features to fit within YOUR specific pheno/niche, can do wonders for your SMV. At the end of the day, women are choosing for High SMV which is NOT the same as PSL.

Let's say you are actually deformed and can ascend a few points with a surgery, make sure it aligns with raising your SMV for actual results with women.

For everyone else ( and you subhumans while you wait for surgery ) there's so much you should be doing daily to start climbing the scale.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, hardestmfintheroom and lightskinbengali
Face is important for everyone except blacks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, DoII, Allornothing and 3 others
the amount of matches you get is irrelevant if they all flake on you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Allornothing and Meister!

Text game is real. You can really build anticipation and show abundance with the right messages. Ofc if she finds a bigger fish its tough. Numbers game will save us all

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
I never understood how he got so many likes
Even with his softmaxes maxed out I still dont think he was even in the chadlite or high HTN tier

Even with his softmaxes maxed out I still dont think he was even in the chadlite or high HTN tier

I think he represents the upper echelon of what MOST women think is actually attainable to them. I think there's a diseconomy of looks in a way, where after a certain point in PSL, you sort of remove yourself from mass appeal.

Just a theory. Height + style goes a loooong way, especially for blacks

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Link the OLD threads

• +1
Reactions: KLEORB
having one “PSL” feature is good enough as long as it’s able to harmonise and support alongside the average or slightly above average features of your face, having muhh this gonial angle muhh this ideal dick to nipple ratio is nonsense tbf

what do i know tho

having one “PSL” feature is good enough as long as it’s able to harmonise and support alongside the average or slightly above average features of your face, having muhh this gonial angle muhh this ideal dick to nipple ratio is nonsense tbf

what do i know tho
It depends on what the PSL feature is, if it's a good eye area or good jaw than true if it's anything else, cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128

what do i know tho
Literally, one face halo + above average rest of face + softmaxx = enough for IRL slaying ( which is ALL THAT MATTERS )

It depends on what the PSL feature is, if it's a good eye area or good jaw than true if it's anything else, cope.
Yeah a good nose won't save you. But it will failo you into oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 6128 and coispet
cope

• +1
Reactions: narcomogs
I mean, i've seen some moggers with below average noses. The nose just can't be horrendous

I mean, i've seen some moggers with below average noses. The nose just can't be horrendous
With above average eye area and jaw?

• +1
Reactions: coispet
exactly what i meant, having ideal cheekbones won’t do anything if the rest of your face is utter dogshit

• +1
Reactions: BloodClot
Literally, one face halo + above average rest of face + softmaxx = enough for IRL slaying ( which is ALL THAT MATTERS )
tbh brœ all u need is confidence :forcedsmile:

exactly what i meant, having ideal cheekbones won’t do anything if the rest of your face is utter dogshit
James sapphire might be the perfect example of this

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Your first mistake is thinking girls find attractive what you THINK they should find attractive

People autistically use this standard of PSL on here like it’s the be all and end all of female attraction.

That’s how you have the weird looking ones like Jordan Barrett get worshipped like a god when in reality his looks would be extremely polarizing for girls.

Po
ints

A good nose can easily save you,vinnie haver,drew starkley literally soo manyothers are a perfect example of this,this server copes with saying jaw over nose and eyes bc they will never have good of any besides jaw bc thats an easy bimax

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
It's not necessarily irrelevant, it just begs for further examination of wtf is going on

View attachment 2511171View attachment 2511173A good nose can easily save you,vinnie haver,drew starkley literally soo manyothers are a perfect example of this,this server copes with saying jaw over nose and eyes bc they will never have good of any besides jaw bc thats an easy bimax
What living in an alternate universe where rhinoplasties are banned does to a mf

• +1
Reactions: fuse