Looking NT + having "drip" is everything (Obed case study)

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
  • Follow up to this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/muh-black-smv-has-fallen.718095/
  • Most of you may be familiar with Obed, the black psl enigma who obliterated every black man tested on dating apps.
  • The results of his experiment shook a lot of staunch psl advocates to their core and this spawned a lot of theories to explain Obed's profound success on dating apps. Some of the threads that ensued after Obed was found to be a giga slayer dating apps include:
  • The prevailing theory was that he slayed on datingapps because he has drip and looks NT i.e. tattoos, style, picture quality etc.
  • So I decided to test him again on tinder this time with "lame" pictures that lacks drip and any display of NTness like tattoos
  • Results :
Obed without drip 28 likes in 24 hours(pic below). Obed with drip 79 likes in 24 hours.
3586445 IMG 4181

Obed without drip 36likes in 36 hours(pic below). Obed with drip 99+ likes in 36 hours.
Screen Shot 2023 08 13 at 113443 AM

Pics of Obed without drip vs Pics of Obed with drip, NTness and swag
Screen Shot 2023 08 12

3404052 Screen Shot 2023 05 10 at 84914 PM

For context, even without Obed's "drip" his results are still Tyronelite tier, meaning thats how women see him without his drip. I know some of you will say that his results are poor but I live in a small shithole town so relative to the population he's still doing very well, like top 5-10% for blacks. But with drip he ascends to Tera-tyrone status which is like top 0.01% for blacks. Tinder results are very location dependent so I made sure to do this experiment in the same location. In a bigger city like NYC he'd probably clear 99+ likes in 24 hours or less.
Conclusion: without drip his smv was chopped into half or less lol

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niklaus Mikaelson @Prettyboy @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend @Octillionaire @Warlow @justgetacutbro @MoggerGaston @niko @6ft4 @RetardSubhuman @Racky @PrinceLuenLeoncur

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, mizzy, Chadeep and 37 others
Drips me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and thecel
no way
I thought squinting in a bulgarian basement shirtless was enough for pics because muh PSL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 6128 and 35 others
@User49 time to dripmax bhai

too long make it shorter next time dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie
Never thought I'd see the day where some random nigga name Obed would dethrone Gandy,Chico and O'Pry
as the new PSL idol of worship on .org

Guess this is the new era lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shalomnigga, Deleted member 6128, fogdart and 15 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 6128
  • Follow up to this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/muh-black-smv-has-fallen.718095/
  • Most of you may be familiar with Obed, the black psl enigma who obliterated every black man tested on dating apps.
  • The results of his experiment shook a lot of staunch psl advocates to their core and this spawned a lot of theories to explain Obed's profound success on dating apps. Some of the threads that ensued after Obed was found to be a giga slayer dating apps include:
  • The prevailing theory was that he slayed on datingapps because he has drip and looks NT i.e. tattoos, style, picture quality etc.
  • So I decided to test him again on tinder this time with "lame" pictures that lacks drip and any display of NTness like tattoos
  • Results :
Obed without drip 28 likes in 24 hours(pic below). Obed with drip 79 likes in 24 hours.
View attachment 2379279
Obed without drip 36likes in 36 hours(pic below). Obed with drip 99+ likes in 36 hours.
View attachment 2379281

View attachment 2379282

View attachment 2379286

For context, even without Obed's "drip" his results are still Tyronelite tier, meaning thats how women see him without his drip. I know some of you will say that his results are poor but I live in a small shithole town so relative to the population he's still doing very well, like top 5-10% for blacks. But with drip he ascends to Tera-tyrone status which is like top 0.01% for blacks. Tinder results are very location dependent so I made sure to do this experiment in the same location. In a bigger city like NYC he'd probably clear 99+ likes in 24 hours or less.

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niklaus Mikaelson @Prettyboy @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend @Octillionaire @Warlow @justgetacutbro @MoggerGaston @niko @6ft4 @RetardSubhuman @Racky @PrinceLuenLeoncur
NT and perceived SMV via drip defo makes a difference no doubt

This isn't even a good outfit, but yeah can't expect much from autists here.
ur clearly the autistic one not realizing i'm not serious

these are the ones without drip?

Screenshot 2023 08 13 at 17 07 21 Looking NT having drip is everything Obed case study

It's not like he has no drip here, it's he looks fruity

He looks like a car salesman on linkedin in the middle one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Chadeep, tyronelite and 18 others
Never thought I'd see the day where some random nigga name Obed would dethrone Gandy,Chico and O'Pry
as the new PSL idol of worship on .org

Guess this is the new era lol
@pneumocystosis mogged Thom Strijd on Sweden Tinder, in 2023 you are either dripmaxed black or tiktokmaxed prettyboy or pack luggage
3580045 thomstrijd1 1691610524018

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, justinzayn, nope and 7 others
I just threw my Test E vials in the garage and immediately went on grailed.com, it’s time to drip max @5.5psl

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, justinzayn, nope and 6 others
ur clearly the autistic one not realizing i'm not serious
Your joke reads as "look buddy boyos subhuman is still subhuman with stylish clothes meanwhile chad looks good in them, so funny hahaha, fashion is cope chad or death", not my fault you suck at making jokes.

• Ugh..
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer, nope, User49 and 1 other person
Your joke reads as "look buddy boyos subhuman is still subhuman with stylish clothes meanwhile chad looks good in them, so funny hahaha, fashion is cope chad or death", not my fault you suck at making jokes.
"thAts Not EvEn a gOoD oUtfIt, caNt eXpeCt mucH from AutiSts tho"

IMG 3238

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, nope, It'snotover and 4 others
Looking from normie appeal perspective which is all that matters

He is attractive harmonious, good style tall and good body
He has sky high appeal don’t know why people doubt it?
Psl he’s not huge but he’s at least HTN?

Smv and NT is all that matter irl not psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and nope
He just posted PSL classics for reacts and you started sperging out immediately @User49

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, nope, Deleted member 21661 and 1 other person
It was a good joke and I’ve literally been caging irl from it for the past 30 mins

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nope, User49 and Deleted member 24444
i used to believe this
when people want to prove this they pick Maher or some other top 0.1% guy but no one here looks like that, so it's pointless for people here
Not every woman wants to suck the skin of your dick off the bat, most women want to at least get some drinks before to be sure you are not a serial killer, if you look like a turboautist they're gonna imagine some awkward time
it's more about looking normal, outgoing and with a social life, more than being dripped (which is subjective)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Staceymaxxing, zille and 7 others
Wearing more than a black t-shirt is too tryhard for me. I am out

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, justinzayn, RecessedChinCel and 5 others
50% of your smv is the way you dress and I wasted my money on surgery
I thought my gf at the time I decided to get surgery was bull shitting me when she told me to dress better. I was truly delusional

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Chadeep, fogdart and 14 others
Just be black dripmaxxed

• Results :
View attachment 2379279
View attachment 2379281

View attachment 2379282

View attachment 2379286

Note must be 5 psl (4.5 psl if tall or white) for this to work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, nope, fogdart and 1 other person
Note must be 5 psl (4.5 psl if tall or white) for this to work
Incorrect @looksmaxxer234 did the same with an ltn black and he did alright (you're better looking than him)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, Looks234 and Deleted member 24444
I think the NT’ness part is more apparent in this case study than the drip part in itself since he is dressing decently in the first set of pics as well. The major difference is in the second set of pics he has visible jewellery and visible muscle (tank top). This is higher sex appeal in and of itself.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, bloomercel, justinzayn and 3 others
This is water lol. Pretty obvious

• +1
Reactions: nope
Anyone who goes outside knows this is common sense, also this is what you see girls follow on IG, HTN, tall with good style and prettyboy pheno to an extent (meaning boyfriend pheno like this guy, none of that hunter eye autism shit) is what most girls “realistically” expect to get.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, whiteissuperior, bloomercel and 4 others
Only applies to niggers, whites need to be actually good looking not like those chimpancés that only need to be tall and high testosterone to be slayers

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, justinzayn, nope and 3 others
Yesterday my gf asked me, would you let our daughter date a black guy? Jfl at her hell no

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and It'snotover
Water

• +1
Reactions: nope
brutal being born in a subhuman slav family where I was taught that clothing/styling is for homos and I just need to be a hard worker.

Fxrv6pkakAA7dsu.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, bloomercel, nope and 5 others
You faggots don't dripmaxx because you're too high inhib to dare wearing clothes that are outside of your comfort zone.

Just got back from shopping and I bought this :

View attachment 84283852_092_b.webp

How many faggots in here would dare wearing that ? "muh I would look ridiculous man let me wear my t-shirt from walmart".

He who dares wins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, nope, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
brutal being born in a subhuman slav family where I was taught that clothing/styling is for homos and I just need to be a hard worker.

Fxrv6pkakAA7dsu.jpg
50% of your smv is the way you dress and I wasted my money on surgery
I thought my gf at the time I decided to get surgery was bull shitting me when she told me to dress better. I was truly delusional
Honestly I think us men are stupid - we are still stuck with male gaze copium from ancient times. We can easily observe women and see what they find attractive. Women invest a shit ton in fashion(drip), jewelry and other softmaxxes so I dont know why it hasn't clicked for us that if we do something similar it would boost out attractiveness in their eyes lol.

• +1
Reactions: Samsara, nope, Deleted member 33136 and 2 others
You faggots don't dripmaxx because you're too high inhib to dare wearing clothes that are outside of your comfort zone.

View attachment 2379465

How many faggots in here would dare wearing that ? "muh I would look ridiculous man let me wear my t-shirt from walmart".

He who dares wins
You underestimate the power of autism. I really don't care what people think about my clothing.

AIL4fc_Dukn1y7zLDbpeko9EOwXwn4je0VmjmNG0YJAZMEx00YXOF0NmtX0u3GfRDSGnREfO-UP1uRjQwZKBFE4IXZXDXDRDtb6-ru2pdw7TyPldhfetE1H7vqyotK-iHtEXTR3dTgiiUc7PuMtQl6VVIl-F19AuTMkHF4wlO5krYSgmfEc5Hxc8kbjlWkBbuo0BbhxNaaI3Wq-uwN-gBXTnuhQXq5lOu-Eb8ChJskV8DLgCjIAsjDnxamifG_nvrEF634qiHcTLk_VF4rrktVdxD-4DKwRZmJdxjFLefN3ffvjGflGIyjWzQQ8odV7Ts9RLk9uSJcLkemFIrQ76qxoIu2NtnLnWxDoP3Rd3X1YpsU39B-I01gjZRQiLghyl5BlRqOiGi1kD4ESFqyO4FnJnF5gLtx-J7rvDYLE99QFSczpg8D6xCc2lTTs-shsF3UVO3oA1OzBeBLYwVK2Ku7bxnoUyntl_1KcIrF8sIOO3pSpN-QUvL0tEuLJ-qEj297apnpHxqoebrQsch05BPzgR541i-lNMy976pmHC1yZTwEgmouFd03aMv33FdfDU1BNyuG5L1mc6gk-OEociIPCd7gndS5SwUpLwFURcVr6SyEPZnif3gjtyJEnfQ4zwfYTMOukrshBg_SGBx8oDLsky9vS4Qa14JDAYhA_Eu1IUFc4PmnLjbdR6TDOrvdu7p-dNv6ZbtMkDFbCTC8jqoyujf7dgoyZi0fblgtkXBKzVIOc4un3xn_zIMI6x9M9wWPM2zT-RGlNh68QZiny0OWZMtBYthNcw_Hr4s0upG6WA1oFsZm92TkpxHDSG7gk_3wQLmI8_ef1pBVe5aBevL0ep17RbQSnL9vZnujPSU0Vi2bsWNI5hzBvzQ8MIHPnQw7PHGToqrLGSC6VcZu--gn20hbKGn06LjSsp_pK0T8RyfKfV4LKRTQIuemOnypI=w972-h1296-s-no

How many people would dare to go out with a hitler-mustache like me?

AIL4fc--d2RmlKx8bfwGd14SeIXwXyWbsNqXAYeRkXTvy0HaGVtshgXmQiwqyYXjEbIzWi-HSHup8uBPig0Nw6SR-Xc8ItIyOMDxTqaVcgZoND0aa-eI67jGXyRRWTNthJ1H92Z9krmjiJUTDo1Giqmgwv6qFNjWVJDfEKecQ-q8meFfr3FM_nCbT95zQ20AsJ1zo-YKHnuGMdpK2ff8c1AciposdGDgDzeRxXw2w6o_j_Ic4taSNMqqAneykW1PAFPSSnHDt64NynL7-kDwUOTV0NOATl65VyT3i9bwhE9f2UtEHorzVS-uQNXKd5nIGtkRrC2FcVsEDzxG_eut4yAe4GHkkPfVCoOHRipvOxw-LAZ0kA1j-kCw-QB07qNK--XBcC6246foSRMvLlbNyDK1b0xQa1M2DagA6p5W3SiQH2GG7BE5yS4Gu2vhpl36mwW2TgfkmlvxWFGbKQITyY1ngtaEq4lcp81cMZOwuHQVFGaKqx70co_eP8LixMK07GgCQAnfnsvICP3_5UqI1CvshnFodRqYcz34VDjw0YaJyjHVAPQCqG76A3-EeaVGJsUjzPvnh8C0frccaT89QvfAO98bUL7HtV_9Ek2rov0unsKxMCAQ6zZTog-C1e860ov1EsWIVVqCo6EQLstG9kofZEx1F58ajhiM3LrU0xLQY6KjwdBmqoO00n8qzTJWas5Y8BclgKK_CfDRasWeABMWyPslvXE_ymOAGx4GC3GomQZv200E4CfbiLuFrEnRjvK_TBW2Z3EkE0_OPnXgGZEI3b9o_eCPc4vThWvG7Z7gjPh9yOazN2dfF42ki5u8SxgiYoz9vZf67BDAdfCEcK5HLq1-l8ds9cuK0hgDvJb3jFDrjhlnG7pXQdcuVzhjKPjiFm5BlITTahZg3UeOyx7ms8AMUgfqz5oZdQ9CFfyR83K6HFEmNtm2xw_8JVc=w661-h849-s-no

This was my covid-summer gear, since this was accepted as masking and I didn't want to wear the normal gay-ass masks.

AIL4fc_9RQuTSycQpwH4OsI60niLxlR43an1ZcSa8F_dCtZ1UczRPt4HEaiwCCVW2a7sDJgUzIvWrFKJ69ea8f-AfO-Zv2BRBqxmY9It8P1C0DN_HcIqKcSxKrIu6TQJAovQvBglcLrf5PJQxF9orc_qEJAdPd_keDkyoOqqqQads0r3W4deIBVThfM9s2plFdVZQ_FRdCasMtqNjHPOguhZ-SnETTNmMmasZtwfkwCXK587zZU-yrmQ1yJXkk-_8szKe2DPX0aJdmRxjfkwgKNMbMGP9RnCrbNMOoy-zhr8-8-Vu-OMFe32ukXRn1VByzhhSqLqOVmiUVfWXKnuL7oig1xWuY61AZzrbhSf03bhjzktNsHrecYBIwZokyhyE5jkHee8WBABPGpH5KOYPuwgcRzaL8_pwDTvqXUmkqKU4PLCSxFYS8JnTFRoKC2np4TZ0ScmDG-07ZSbQBDuOC2CMDQo9VkQI7zw9VHGfiY_g0Nk5nFqCtXvzjEUi-pC28gokw_BEEDDmEcGtblU2xI_zHZfkqwT303nBDt-cNfQ4Liq4fv1_7wOzueCTrwo4qjBuV5KZorauaGvK6SNBEZ4xzZy6416dfBhllf5W_q9SiF8fCPojntOphiJ_0NaHex4MV6lnVph5NRDBx-aqcW5YajiqZqTg_Hlk1tvCcxHww2MNQbWcqslF-zIc4SEgAdPGLkSlrVFhTxZxcNZbpS60e5B7SnL6RgKRDXDP1EaKGAaKTYItRl0IcGU08_VreVMr36-lyrCyK3tvfhjK16w2d5TMITcG1imKBnR-gwS3UqhntKdkpdb-5uNDAnjJTdnCL31EABGVd3Vqn554ZoW-DGfNDhsab6gh5yu4HTAnE6yUaChpMf0SKW2tzKJdACEy84cxyCBLTDp9U_yxKgp1H4uxEMbM4pHWVy2AB0qHnY6y-c_xm_fHWYHm0I=w2357-h1764-s-no

Winter-drip.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Yuya Moggershima, RecessedChinCel and 13 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez

View attachment 2379465

He who dares wins
thats not drip maxx dawg

Honestly I think us men are stupid - we are still stuck with male gaze copium from ancient times. We can easily observe women and see what they find attractive. Women invest a shit ton in fashion(drip), jewelry and other softmaxxes so I dont know why it hasn't clicked for us that if we do something similar it would boost out attractiveness in their eyes lol.
Women are raised on fashion-maxxing and looksmaxxing.
Men are raised on 'looks don't matter'.

As a child you arev very susceptible to wanting to fit in with what's acceptable and what is the mainstream, so looksmax/fashionmaxxing isn't as common.

Even on this 'blackpilled' forum you have so many retards spewing NTpill and personality-pill, which is what men are trained to believe when they are younger. Thereby not doing what women have been doing all along.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, bloomercel, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
Drip is cope? @mrriceguy

• +1
Reactions: nope and Deleted member 24444
no way
I thought squinting in a bulgarian basement shirtless was enough for pics because muh PSL
You were the main one saying drip was cope lol

Nigga ain’t no way you think that’s drip 🤣
View attachment 2379478
Brother I have complete strangers complimenting on the regular on the street, at work or people in my entourage asking me for fashion tips.

I know what I'm talking about.You don't.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
thats not drip maxx dawg
Where do you live ?

I won't take fashion criticism from anyone living outside of Paris,London,Milan or any other Western Europe major city bar New-York.

99% of north americans (excepts blacks) have no drip. I can recognize you motherfuckers in the streets of Paris from a mile away.

• +1
Reactions: nope, AspiringMogger, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
You were the main one saying drip was cope lol
it's cope when you think that's the main thing going for you, a dripped subhuman is still a subhuman
he still got like 40 matches with "no drip"
it's a bonus, you still need to reach a looks threshold, black guys like to underrate this guy

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and aesthetic beauty