PSL is only for smart people

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has descended...its over.
very redpilled thinking.

you're saying steph curry's fame > Gandy's looks. I almost laughed dead serious.

that's why I made this thread.

we need to stop saying "muuhh autists made a system"
the system is based on research, what women themselves say, high IQ observation and consensus.
It's the closest thing we have to an accurate system. you should be lucky you even found this site dead serious.
don't come to a place and disrespect all the work that went into it.
so sad what this place has become. I'd be happy if this place disappeared forever so the knowledge isn't wasted on people who don't deserve it and don't even feel like they need any of it.

a lot of niggas call hunter eyes cope and don't even know that hunter eyes, as a term and concept, wasn't created here, it was created by women on a different forum talking about features they like. they did autistic comparisons and ended up agreeing on the same types of eyes being ideal, and calling them hunter-like.

and TBH they've always been ideal, throughout history, we just have a better understanding of them here.
whereas the girls just used vague terms like deep, mysterious, hunter-like, piercing,
the high IQ guys here did the research and connected all the dots for us.
We know exactly what makes a male eye attractive now, down to measurements and angles.

the system is high IQ, not autistic.
the aspies who were here, who did have high IQ, you should be grateful for them.

most of the people here are linked together by being above average IQ and just wanting to look better
and improve their position in life.
not by autism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, JoeSchmoe12, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
please don't say i'm autistic guys. i've done extensive research and found that if a women doesn't find Opry attractive they are lying whores.

aspie ramblings dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews
a lot of niggas call hunter eyes cope and don't even know that hunter eyes, as a term and concept, wasn't created here, it was created by women on a different forum talking about features they like. they did autistic comparisons and ended up agreeing on the same types of eyes being ideal, and calling them hunter-like.
prove it

very redpilled thinking.

you're saying steph curry's fame > Gandy's looks. I almost laughed dead serious.

that's why I made this thread.

we need to stop saying "muuhh autists made a system"
the system is based on research, what women themselves say, high IQ observation and consensus.
It's the closest thing we have to an accurate system. you should be lucky you even found this site dead serious.
don't come to a place and disrespect all the work that went into it.
so sad what this place has become. I'd be happy if this place disappeared forever so the knowledge isn't wasted on people who don't deserve it and don't even feel like they need any of it.

and TBH they've always been ideal, throughout history, we just have a better understanding of them here.
whereas the girls just used vague terms like deep, mysterious, hunter-like, piercing,
the high IQ guys here did the research and connected all the dots for us.
We know exactly what makes a male eye attractive now, down to measurements and angles.

the system is high IQ, not autistic.
the aspies who were here, who did have high IQ, you should be grateful for them.

most of the people here are linked together by being above average IQ and just wanting to look better
and improve their position in life.
not by autism.
jewtalk