PSL is the most autistic shit I have ever heard of

D

Deleted member 2275

Zephir
It's literally just a more retarded form of the "1-10/10" scale that incels made up to give a half ass attempt at making their ratings sound more official, when in reality they are jsut as subjective as any other.

"Yeah bro we don't use that normie 10/10 scale, we use are ultra killer autism scale called PSL, that is 0-8, and for some reason claims to follow a distribution curve but actually doesn't, that'll make us seem super official and people will have to take us seriously"

JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603, straightwhitedude, Truecel14 and 4 others
What do you expect? PSL community uses autism-levels of analyzing attractiveness so of course we're going to utilize a different rating system.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 906 and 1 other person
What do you expect? PSL community uses autism-levels of analyzing attractiveness so of course we're going to utilize a different rating system.
Atleast analyzing attractiveness is justified, PSL ratings aren't they're just autistic with no justifiable reason for its existence.

op has manlet rage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603, DidntRead, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 7 others
Normie scale:

9-10: attractive
7-8: high tier normie
6: average
5: subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, john_cope and 1 other person
If it were to follow the curve, the average would be 3’s probably with the amount of subhumans

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
psl is literally just normie scale but only 8 points instead of 10 so less precise. if normies overrate people the answer isn’t to make a new autistic scale but to just rate them honestly

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2275
psl is really dumb tbh. face isn’t the only thing girls take into consideration when finding if a guy is attractive. HIEGHT AND BODY ALSO IMPORTANT.

only manlets or non nt tallfags will disagree.

• +1
Reactions: straightwhitedude and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
psl is really dumb tbh. face isn’t the only thing girls take into consideration when finding if a guy is attractive. HIEGHT AND BODY ALSO IMPORTANT.

It's not the only thing but by far the most important factor

5'10" with 99th percentile face outslays 6'5" with 80th percentile face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Dogs and cardiologist
It's not the only thing but by far the most important factor

5'10" with 99th percentile face outslays 6'5" with 80th percentile face
and 6’10 with 3psl face outslays 3’8 with 99th percentile face.
point is you can’t use extremes to prove your point

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Yes its autistic but its way less autistic than normie scale where they rate total average guys who simply have a nice haircut and blue eyes as OMGZZZ 10/10 !11on!

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, DidntRead, Deleted member 2275 and 2 others
its cause most people can’t rate for shit so they underrate by x0.8.

Yes its autistic but its way less autistic than normie scale where they rate total average guys who simply have a nice haircut and blue eyes as OMGZZZ 10/10 !11on!
Pretty much the reason why PSL exists is so we can analyze and figure out what's really going on behind attractiveness. If you're thinking PSL is stupid, you might as well log off and go back to rating people like normies. Normies say stupid things like "wow he's hot, I can't figure out why but his eyes are on fleek." Whereas a PSLer will attribute it to PCT, eyebrow setting, zygo positioning, and so forth. This is the same reason normie's "looksmaxxing" is simply "just get a haircut, bro" and "just dress better, bro". Yes, haircuts are good for looksmaxxing but any normie guy will walk into the barber and get whatever's trending without taking into consideration his face shape and NW level.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2275 and Amnesia
Pretty much the reason why PSL exists is so we can analyze and figure out what's really going on behind attractiveness. If you're thinking PSL is stupid, you might as well log off and go back to rating people like normies. Normies say stupid things like "wow he's hot, I can't figure out why but his eyes are on fleek." Whereas a PSLer will attribute it to PCT, eyebrow setting, zygo positioning, and so forth. This is the same reason normie's "looksmaxxing" is simply "just get a haircut, bro" and "just dress better, bro". Yes, haircuts are good for looksmaxxing but any normie guy will walk into the barber and get whatever's trending without taking into consideration his face shape and NW level.
the normie scale is just a scale. you can use it to give blackpilled ratings. only difference between normie and psl scale is that psl scale only goes up to 8 points so its less precise and has a lower average, i.e. it’s pointless when we already have normie scale.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
people here are actually pretty good at rating

psl is literally just normie scale but only 8 points instead of 10 so less precise. if normies overrate people the answer isn’t to make a new autistic scale but to just rate them honestly

the normie scale is just a scale. you can use it to give blackpilled ratings. only difference between normie and psl scale is that psl scale only goes up to 8 points so its less precise and has a lower average, i.e. it’s pointless when we already have normie scale.
Highest iq posters on this forum tbh

Also JFL @ assuming that the normie scale is necessarily tied to normie methods of rating,

perfectly said

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

I agree tbh height and frame are extremely important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and Deleted member 2846
Enlightened redditor ITT

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
Enlightened redditor ITT
"I dont believe in empirical evidence becauese no one understands neurotransmitter theory. I know more about neurotransmitter theory than any scientist of doctor combined . "

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603 and InjectE
"I dont believe in empirical evidence becauese no one understands neurotransmitter theory. I know more about neurotransmitter theory than any scientist of doctor combined . "
Indeed, son

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603