PSL made my hyper sensitive to asymmetries

herring

herring

Sphinx
i can basically disable the mere effect at will now and see my face for what it really is, a melting mess.

but it didn't just affect my perception of myself. before psl i could obviously tell that something was "off" about other people with minor asymmetries but wasn't able to pin point it, but now it takes me just a few seconds to identify one ramus being longer than the other, one eye being 0.2cm higher than the other, the nose deviating from the facial midline, one half of the face being more forward grown than the other.

and once i notice it, i can't not focus on it like an absolute autist.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7651, datboijj, Lolcel and 7 others
i can basically disable the mere effect at will now and see my face for what it really is, a melting mess.

but it didn't just affect my perception of myself. before psl i could obviously tell that something was "off" about other people with minor asymmetries but wasn't able to pin point it, but now it takes me just a few seconds to identify one ramus being longer than the other, one eye being 0.2cm higher than the other, the nose deviating from the facial midline, one half of the face being more forward grown than the other.

The nose deviation part is most brutal. Even O pry has this in some pics

Nobody is immune to asymmetry cause of bones, environment, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 7419

I was like that for the first few years of noticing faces and reasons why they're attractive or not. You'll eventually get bored of it if you're anything like me.

Unless someone's exceptionally attractive. Then I can't even get myself to speak to them in the first place lol. Since I have no reason to.

We're online though so there's an endless supply of faces to analyze with side profiles or whatnot.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
The nose deviation part is most brutal. Even O pry has this in some pics
O'Pry has a few assymetries granted less than the 99% but still enough, one half of his face is worse compared to the other, assymetric hooding. It's something you have to accept if ur human can't be too symmetric since then you'll fall into uncanny territory.

• +1
Reactions: Merćer and Deleted member 7419
O'Pry has a few assymetries granted less than the 99% but still enough, one half of his face is worse compared to the other, assymetric hooding. It's something you have to accept if ur human can't be too symmetric since then you'll fall into uncanny territory.
Agreed. That plus lens distortion will make it appear substantially worse

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I have vertical eye assymetry
Probably the worst out of em

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and datboijj
Everyone I see, both irl and psl models, has one eye higher than the other
But its slight
Slight eye assymetry exists in like every body
But sometimes.... Its unfortunate like this

1603820602369 1

• +1
Reactions: Descartes
But its slight
Slight eye assymetry exists in like every body
But sometimes.... Its unfortunate like this

View attachment 1115096
True, but OP was talking about even small assymetries, that's why I mentioned that everyone has them

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
could you show an extremely symetrical person?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel