PSL matters for Blacks more than any other race

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
You simply can't mog as a black without good PSL
PSL matters the most for Blacks out of all races.
Whites can run JBW
Asians and Indians are subhuman regardless of PSL they have to be whitemaxxed/white passing to have any SMV

Blacks absolutely need PSL and gymcelling to even register in the minds of foids

Over if you don't have a side profile like this as a black dude

JFL if you think foids like subhuman prognathism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, aesthetic beauty, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
No it doesn't, just get dreads and flash ur BBC

I would say PSL matters way more for curries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, xegigi, anthony111553 and 10 others
If you're black and low inhib you can either run BBC game or thugmaxx

• +1
Reactions: ParanoidHungLatino, Costcosuperstore, Latinolooksmaxxer and 2 others
@human304 tell em

PSL probably matters the least for blacks. When 4.5 PSL standard high mtns at best like Duke Dennis and MBJ are seen as beauty symbols that shows how non important PSL is.

JFL a literal 2 PSL status maxxed billionaire jay z actual fucking truecel who’s only a bit above Cuffem is married with the type of woman he has

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god, RecessedChinCel, rand anon and 6 others
Whites can run JBW
Asians and Indians are subhuman regardless of PSL they have to be whitemaxxed/white passing to have any SMV

Blacks absolutely need PSL and gymcelling to even register in the minds of foids

View attachment 2840811

View attachment 2840816
PSL don't matter for blacks/browns. This is a known fact. In fact, the higher PSL you are as a blackcel, the worse it will be for you. @Blackgymmax showed pics of mukasa/broderick to foids and they voted them as sub 5 whilst chinlet gorilla MBJ got rated as a 9 @russiancelreturns

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel

No curries are fucked regardless of PSL because their pheno and coloring is bottom of the barrel
If you're black and low inhib you can either run BBC game or thugmaxx
That's just niche as fuck tho, you need to be good looking as a black guy to have real options

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Ricky212, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person

PSL matters for all races except blacks tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god, rand anon, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
PSL don't matter for blacks/browns. This is a known fact. In fact, the higher PSL you are as a blackcel, the worse it will be for you. @Blackgymmax showed pics of mukasa/broderick to foids and they voted them as sub 5 whilst chinlet gorilla MBJ got rated as a 9 @russiancelreturns
Mukasa and Broderick are not very good looking this guy I posted mogs them both to suicide, I asked a foid who is better looking between him and Tyson Beckford and the foid said the afro brazilian guy in OP is waay better looking.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Ricky212 and dehydrated
PSL probably matters the least for blacks. When 4.5 PSL standard high mtns at best like Duke Dennis and MBJ are seen as beauty symbols that shows how non important PSL is.

JFL a literal 2 PSL status maxxed billionaire jay z actual fucking truecel who’s only a bit above Cuffem is married with the type of woman he has
JFL if you think foids would be attracted to guys like MBJ in real life, its just fawning over celebrity status.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, aesthetic beauty, chadpreetsingh and 2 others
JFL if you think foids would be attracted to guys like MBJ in real life, its just fawning over celebrity status.
That’s literally what I said

You used MBJ to make an argument that PSL doesn't matter for blacks
yes because he’s a sex symbol despite his mid tier looks. No other race would be a sex symbol with their mid tier looks with the exception of KPOP gooks and for the most part it’s really only a certain type of foid

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Piratecel
You used MBJ to make an argument that PSL doesn't matter for blacks
No psl can make a non caucasoid non negroid ethnic date a white woman of good quality.meanwhile white women suck up to any negro.there is no ethnic ness or people of color.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ricky212
2632102 kazuki kitamura 906
over for this chink bad boy because he doesnt have white skin?

View attachment 2840865 over for this chink bad boy because he doesnt have white skin?
Over for gooks because foids will automatically think they have a small dick even if their face doesn't look that neotenous.
Gooks are cucked by their subhuman mongoloid skull.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god, SidharthTheSlayer and dehydrated
If ur a negro who doesn’t fuck within their own race or go for goblinas/fat white women ur wasting ur time here.

• JFL
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god
Whites can run JBW

View attachment 2840811

View attachment 2840816
Bruh stop using these Somalis as moggers this Guys pheno is dog shit
@Looks234

B jordan mogs that guy to hell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, aesthetic beauty, Looks234 and 2 others
This

Is not mogging this

That is not even taking into account the side profile

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and SidharthTheSlayer
Liking blacks is a sign of having zero standards to begin with. It's more about their height frame and dick size than it is about looks. Of course, there is exception for groidminned blacks who can look aesthetic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, chadpreetsingh and ElTruecel
Yeah also Indians, basically anyone with dark skin pheno. Dark skin is the least diserable, u need to high psl to compensate if u are dark skinned

Yeah also Indians, basically anyone with dark skin pheno. Dark skin is the least diserable, u need to high psl to compensate if u are dark skinned
Curries are still fucked even with good PSL because of these failos
  • Shitty anemic skin undertones
  • Small dick
  • Hairy
  • Smelly
  • manlet
  • shit frame
  • Cultural failo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Costcosuperstore, chadpreetsingh and 2 others
  • Small dick
  • Hairy
  • Smelly
  • manlet
  • shit frame
  • Cultural failo
What If some curry is psl maxxed (and isn't turbomanlet) starts larping as North African or Middle eastern or some shit, would it still be a problem?

(I'm not curry btw, just curious)

What If some curry is psl maxxed (and isn't turbomanlet) starts larping as North African or Middle eastern or some shit, would it still be a problem?
Middle eastern is basically the same as indian unless they are mutt or white passing. Majority of curries are neither mutt or white passing just brown ethnics which means they are screwed.

• +1
Reactions: ALLIWANTISTJD
  • Small dick
  • Hairy
  • Smelly
  • manlet
  • shit frame
  • Cultural failo
Blud thinks he can speak for every curry JFL
You sound retarded

• +1
Blud thinks he can speak for every curry JFL
You sound retarded
I am not speaking for every curry but the majority of curries have these failos, currycels exists for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I am not speaking for every curry but the majority of curries have these failos, currycels exists for a reason.
There's too many phenos in curryland so it really depends, plus western curries aren't really manlet. That would be Mexicans

Bruh stop using these Somalis as moggers this Guys pheno is dog shit
@Looks234

B jordan mogs that guy to hell
idk why he’s obsessed with this nigga. Mbj has 10x the smv

• +1
Reactions: greywind, aesthetic beauty, Piratecel and 2 others
Higher SMV yes but not better looking

Wider skull doesn't always mean better looking, MBJ PSL is mediocre and he has prognathism
You know the guy u posted had a bunch of structural flaws right.

• +1
nah just athleticmaxx/thugmaxx and you're good to go for the 'bbc-only' niche

but if you want "universal appeal" then yeah as a negro you'll need to be higher PSL Rizz God

Last edited:
  • JFL
Liking blacks is a sign of having zero standards to begin with. It's more about their height frame and dick size than it is about looks. Of course, there is exception for groidminned blacks who can look aesthetic

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and aesthetic beauty
water. psl matters most for any race that isnt white because of the fact that all features that are observed in people that are white are eurocentric features

the more white features you have the better youll look

• +1
Mukasa and Broderick are not very good looking this guy I posted mogs them both to suicide, I asked a foid who is better looking between him and Tyson Beckford and the foid said the afro brazilian guy in OP is waay better looking.
Asking 1 girl means nothing
I asked a few girls about urbguy and they just gave him sub 5and over

Social media doesn't always rep smv
But there's basically no huge viral guys who look like this guy

Asking 1 girl means nothing
I asked a few girls about urbguy and they just gave him sub 5and over
What pictures did you show them? bro those same girls rate you 8 but majority of the forum and yourself admitted he mogged you, when I made the mog battle. You probably just showed the side profile and that's it, if you are gonna do that at least compare it with MBJ side profile and ask them which is better.

What pictures did you show them? bro those same girls rate you 8 but majority of the forum and yourself admitted he mogged you, when I made the mog battle. You probably just showed the side profile and that's it, if you are gonna do that at least compare it with MBJ side profile and ask them which is better.
Bruh the forum is retarded
The guys forehead is bigger than his jaw and I use this + the photo where u highlighted his zygos in the mogger lighting
Screenshot 20240406 201151 ImageMeter

• +1
Also he's ultra cyclops for a black wtf
Screenshot 20240406 201501 ImageMeter

What's his ig so I can check his jaw

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax