PSL megastar that nobody seems to be talking about

D

Deleted member 12002

Kraken
So I know people here really don't want me to address the elephant in the room, but it's gotta be done. If it wasn't me someone else would have inevitably come along and made a similar thread. This has been a long time coming. Don't come on this thread and act all surprised. Anyways, without further ado.......

R43

Justin Timberlake, often reffered to as Jay-Timb, is in a league of his own. This dude is like the Rodney Mullen of the PSL community. He's so good looking that nobody on here wants to acknowledge his existance.

Jay-Timb can't be compared to other "gods" in the PSL community such a David Gandi, Masi Oka, Chico Lachowski, or Edward Furlong. The reason for this is fairly simple to understand. Jay-Timb's one of those few people, kind of like the opposite of a burn victim, that cannot really be placed on any scale pertaining to aesthetics.

R44

Let's dissect...

Jay-Timb's Pheno:

* Perfectly Accelerated Downward Growth
* High Cranial Vault
* Protruding Maxilla
* Super Nintendo
* 120 Degree Gonial Angle
* Hunter Eyes
* Best Lower 3rd Anyone Has Ever Seen (admit it)
* Bones That Only Everybody Could Love (including your mother)

If you're honest with yourself you'll accept that nobody has ever, and nobody will ever, come close to looking as good as Jay-Timb. We all know it guys. The game is ruined. The guy's completely unstoppable.

R47
R46
3155821 4390a071154dfadc4a5aa3aeb6efd854
R45
R48
3159133 6703b4671ad0969e79695340b4b51361

Like it or not he's taking the entertainment industry by storm. It's only a matter of time before we can no longer avoid talking about him in the PSL community. Jay-Timb is here to stay. We can either submit to his greatness and let the discussions flow or keep coping by refusing to talk about him, pretending as if he doesn't already mog evryone else to oblivion.

Tagging the bros

@luljankybo
@mogstar
@vanilla
@GamerCel
@AscendingHero
@Gestapo
@eyes
@softlysoftly
@Dystopian
@BugeyeBigNoseCurry
@RecessedChinCel
@paancake2022
@vaninskybird

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 9670, Clark69 and 9 others
mgk mogs

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and datboijj
Pitt mogs

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
no he looks liek shit stop this cope jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member
absolutely bait yet people are still biting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 20056 and 1 other person
HTN with status halo

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Lmao who hacked James account?

• +1
you got me at "tagging the bros"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 16369
JT was lusted on nearly as much as JB in their respective eras, so you have to give credit where it's due.

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod, Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 16369
Yeah he was good looking especially in the 2000s when he made bringing sexy back and made that one movie I seen in the theater with my x wife.

• +1
But he ended up getting with a ugly bitch

• +1
why wasn't I tagged james?

• +1
ron perlman mogs him hard

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Not a psl god, but had pretty boy game when young and aged well. If not for his status halo now, if you saw him in the street you'd think "there goes that guy that runs the warhammer store" while clutching your children (his jaw has pedo vibes)