PSL needs to move past Gandy, O'Pry, and Chico

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
there are new moggers that come into light everyday and yet we still talk about these guys who were in their prime like 10 or more years ago

whereas if you go on pinterest you will find all of the men that girls actually want (robust prettyboys). not only that, we know that women actually want them because they literally use their photos as the thumbnail for their wattpad fantasies and save their photos in folders titled "hot guys" or "cute guys".
whereas I've never seen this for Gandy, Chico, or O'Pry so its much harder to objectively know their appeal. not only so it is hard to test it as well because they are already quite famous

also, instagram is a great place to find gl guys with insane sex appeal, and probably the site with the most moggers out of anywhere

by finding these guys, and by analysing things such as their follower count, likes on each post, no. and type of comments, we can figure out who REALLY has the highest appeal, and hence how we should focus our looksmaxxing (and this is especially true for surgerymaxxing, where you only have 1 chance to get it right)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Slob, Prettyboy, germanlooks and 6 others
sand

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I must be o’blind

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: elzde95, Deleted member 5786, Hueless and 11 others
I don't know what they be seeing in those 3 niggas but it's very gross.

The 3 PSL God's should be Hexum, Guirao and Delon

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Here's one Rodrigo Guirao.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
These are the guys girls want in 2021. Rtt fuckboys.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Prettyboy, Carolus and Deleted member 14274
this guy looks insane

6.5-7 PSL imo
Yea 7psl maybe even higher. Would rather look like him than o'pry tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, bruhcel and Carolus
literally look at all the insanely gl guys you will see when you look up "hot guys" or "cute guys" on pinterest

this is your competition:

These are the guys girls want in 2021. Rtt fuckboys.

they wouldnt have great appeal to more educated/upper middle class girls

maybe ideal for working class girls tho

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
also check out this guy I found on pinterest. he appeal mogs gandy, opry, and chico to the moon and back

probably one of the best side profiles I have ever seen, and I cant even find his name when I reverse search this image, so imagine how many guys there are that mog even this robust prettyboy, are out there

the thing is that all the psl gods look rather "insane" then just "hot"

they have very "striking" looks, memorable, unlike the run of the mill chads on tt or ig..

• +1
Reactions: Yashchandra, elzde95, Deleted member 5786 and 6 others
I personally think hexum has the highest appeal and psl

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I personally think hexum has the highest appeal and psl
but theres no way to verify this since we cant do any tinder experiments with him as he is quite famous already and cant see how many followers he has/likes he gets on instagram, thats why I'm saying we should focus on guys in their prime right now

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
cant see how many followers he has/likes he gets on instagram,
Meh Adam driver and Adam Sandlers have many followers that doesn't make them gigachad does it?

I've never seen this for Gandy, Chico, or O'Pry
Circa 2012-2014 almost every girl was posting Chico's photos on social networks and praising his looks

• +1
Reactions: Yashchandra and lilhorizontal32
literally look at all the insanely gl guys you will see when you look up "hot guys" or "cute guys" on pinterest

this is your competition:

Everyone has some sort of hair-on-forehead type haircut. You must have good hair to even begin to compete

Circa 2012-2014 almost every girl was posting Chico's photos on social networks and praising his looks
didnt know this.

but even then different looks trend (I think brown eyes were trending recently on tiktok for example) so we should stay up to date with who has the highest appeal, and emulate their style to appealmax

These two are moggers who aren’t talked about often:
C2B5DF37 47AC 4A32 8619 D46F69D5D596

94B51550 815B 4114 84AD D9D22EEA2608

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
there are new moggers that come into light everyday and yet we still talk about these guys who were in their prime like 10 or more years ago

whereas if you go on pinterest you will find all of the men that girls actually want (robust prettyboys). not only that, we know that women actually want them because they literally use their photos as the thumbnail for their wattpad fantasies and save their photos in folders titled "hot guys" or "cute guys".
whereas I've never seen this for Gandy, Chico, or O'Pry so its much harder to objectively know their appeal. not only so it is hard to test it as well because they are already quite famous

also, instagram is a great place to find gl guys with insane sex appeal, and probably the site with the most moggers out of anywhere

by finding these guys, and by analysing things such as their follower count, likes on each post, no. and type of comments, we can figure out who REALLY has the highest appeal, and hence how we should focus our looksmaxxing (and this is especially true for surgerymaxxing, where you only have 1 chance to get it right)
Chico is temporary, ramirez is forever

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32