• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Taylorswift, Sikkunt23 and malignant
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Psl5 front psl4-4.5 profile
Zzzxc
gonial angle looks worse in the vid cuz of camera angle, tbh i feel like my side mogs front

Why the fuck are you rotting?!

Eboy max. Tinder, yubo.

Get sex daily. Become a sex God.

Holy fuck your psl 6 legit
20 year old virgin lmfao
weird circumstances i honestly never had a chance, hopefully when i go to uni in the fall i can slay

• Woah
Reactions: xefo
looking damn good, over 5psl and high appeal to girls i would say

• +1
Reactions: malignant and Sikkunt23
why pheno? darker features? cuz my eyes are green just cant see it in the vid/pic. mse would prolly fix mouth width and balance out ipd, prolly will never be lucky enough to get it tho lol
Slight tan , dark eyebrows and lashes + pink lips + light eyes is ideal pheno

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
OP would slay on Tinder imo,looks like an Eboy.6psl.Also a lot of girls prefer the pretty boy look

• +1
Reactions: malignant and Taylorswift
You are very pretty and can easily e-boymax. You would look similar to this guy if you had darker hair and eyebrows
29E3BFE0 51DC 4024 B9B4 58F3A72BFF21

^he has over 71k followers on Instagram and gets simped for so much + his face is plastered all over Pinterest. Just dye your hair and eyebrows in black and try e-boymaxing. Either way, 5.5PSL so you are already slayer tier tbh.

• +1
Reactions: malignant
Mogs me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: malignant and Sikkunt23
Original mogs. That morph made him a cyclops JFL. Here is a morph with wider PFL, wider mouth and more squarish lpwer that mogs :
View attachment 547362
obviously he would look better with no upperlid exposure but I don’t know how to morph that.
Looks good but chin needs to be more square

@malignant is your avi a morph of you? Can you PM me the original to see if that’s achievable?

5.5psl

• +1
4.5 psl. Could slay average girls if popular

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and malignant
bro u look like a slayer , am mirin ur face

• Love it
@malignant is your avi a morph of you? Can you PM me the original to see if that’s achievable?
no its a morph of my father who mogs me unfortunately

Original mogs. That morph made him a cyclops JFL. Here is a morph with wider PFL, wider mouth and more squarish lpwer that mogs :
View attachment 547362
obviously he would look better with no upperlid exposure but I don’t know how to morph that.
Damm he looks insane in this morph.

Damm he looks insane in this morph.
definitely achievable except maybe the eyes, but i could make my eye area better in another way by getting fat grafts/fillers

definitely achievable except maybe the eyes, but i could make my eye area better in another way by getting fat grafts/fillers
Get upperlid fillers. It would improve you a lot. I wouldn’t touch my lower third if I were you...you would probably lose your pretty boy look if you get a more square chin.

Get upperlid fillers. It would improve you a lot. I wouldn’t touch my lower third if I were you...you would probably lose your pretty boy look if you get a more square chin.
ok, is there any options for mouth width besides mse or surgery that leaves shit scarring

ok, is there any options for mouth width besides mse or surgery that leaves shit scarring
Unfortunately no. Even with MSE or surgery, you would still have to use mouth widening appliances to really get to the level that would make a difference. Changing the relaxed width of your mouth is not easy.

• +1
chadlite, mirin ur brows

• +1
thx but i think straight would be ideal, im using castor oil for a little more density/thickness tho
100% dye them as well, and I would reccomend to get a curling product / perm to fraud forehead.

• +1
100% dye them as well, and I would reccomend to get a curling product / perm to fraud forehead.
my hair is kind of wavy idk what tf to do with it, definitely some kind of fringe tho. will probably full straighten or curl tbh i dont know which would look better