PSL Percentile

diggbicc

diggbicc

Kraken
Ok so lets get this straight for once.
What percentile are you at a particular PSL rating?

for example is a PSL 6, 95th, 99th or 80th percentile? What about PSL 4,5 and 7?

PSL 6 is theorically 95th percentile.
Actually, IRL it's more like 995th percentile.

• +1
Reactions: retard, Joyride, 5'8manlet and 5 others
Ok so lets get this straight for once.
What percentile are you at a particular PSL rating?

for example is a PSL 6, 95th, 99th or 80th percentile? What about PSL 4,5 and 7?

Assuming the West and not Calcutta India, then for the age group of 20-29:

PSL 4 is 50th percentile. 5 is like 80th. 6 is like 95th. 7 is like 99.9. 8 is impossible.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Zoneator, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
Assuming the West and not Calcutta India:

PSL 4 is 50th percentile. 5 is like 80th. 6 is like 95th. 7th is like 99.9. 8 is impossible.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and ArabIncel
Assuming the West and not Calcutta India, then for the age group of 20-29:

PSL 4 is 50th percentile. 5 is like 80th. 6 is like 95th. 7th is like 99.9. 8 is impossible.
Ok so its basically an exponential curve. Any math/statscels can model a curve for PSL and/or the distribution?

Last edited:

I suspect the average there is legit 3.25 lol
And 80th percentile maybe 4.5
@Bechadish

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Usum and Bechadish
I suspect the average there is legit 3.25 lol
And 80 percentile maybe 4.5
@Bechadish
If you suspect the average be that low here, just imagine how it is IRL.
I have never seen that much concentration of high tier normie/chadlite than here.

I agree overall that the average here is closer to 3 than to 4.
And 80th percentile below 5.
But IRL, i'm ngl, beeing a 5+ - meaning without fraud etc - is the theoretical 6 psl, so 95th percentile to be a 5.

• +1
Reactions: asiannickghur
The main problem is that the statistical model does not reflect reality nor does it take into account any parameter like age/region/etc.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
The main problem is that the statistical model does not reflect reality nor does it take into account any parameter like age/region/etc.
tbh it's probably why on an average european country, the 6 psl is like 1/1000 due to that.

If you suspect the average be that low here, just imagine how it is IRL.
I have never seen that much concentration of high tier normie/chadlite than here.

I agree overall that the average here is closer to 3 than to 4.
And 80th percentile below 5.
But IRL, i'm ngl, beeing a 5+ - meaning without fraud etc - is the theoretical 6 psl, so 95th percentile to be a 5.

I meant like in India I suspect the average is 3.25 PSL and 80th percentile 4.5 PSL. In west I suspect the average is 4 PSL and 80th percentile 5 PSL. What percentile would you say 5 PSL starts where you live for those in the age group of 20-30?

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish
I meant like in India I suspect the average is 3.25 PSL and 80th percentile 4.5 PSL. In west I suspect the average is 4 PSL and 80th percentile 5 PSL. What percentile would you say 5 PSL starts where you live for those in the age group of 20-30?
95th percentile or at best 90th percentile if we really study IRL faces with PSL.

• +1
Reactions: ArabIncel
Damn what country ?
near all countries tbh, and only taking into account western. Be more careful when you watch faces and don't be biased by the pheno you'll see.

This is way off.

PSL 1 - Utterly deformed - 0.00001% percentile
PSL 1.5 - Deformed, but not utterly - 0.1 percentile
PSL 2 - Repulsively hideous (Morbid obese fall here) - 1 percentile
PSL 2.5 - Hideous - 5 percentile
PSL 3 - Ugly - 20 percentile
PSL 3.5 - Below average - 33 percentile
PSL 4 - Average - 50 percentile
PSL 4.5 - Above average - 66 percentile
PSL 5 - Decent looking - 80 percentile
PSL 5.5 - Good looking - 90 percentile
PSL 6 - Very good looking - 97 percentile
PSL 6.5 - Stunningly good looking - 99 percentile
PSL 7 - Close to perfection - 99.999 percentile (1 in a 100 thousand people)
PSL 7.5 - 99.999999 percentile
PSL 8 - PSL Gods - You can count them on your fingers

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Who gives a fuck is the question

What logical scale starts at 1 and stops at fucking 7/8? Fucking aspie losers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, PubertyMaxxer and asiannickghur
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bechadish and diggbicc
Example of psl gods

Thank you Weth Salsh
No problem. Obviously this paradigm isn't flawless or supposed to be always realistically accurate. But it's as accurate a relative scale as I could make. 2.068PSL is the real "average 4PSL". If you "mog" 50% of the 16-45y/o male population, you'll be 2.068PSL. If you are only the most average looking out of all the 16-45y/o males you're comparing yourself to, you're still 2.068PSL. Btw don't compare yourself or become autistic. I write posts and make threads like this when I'm wired on Ritalin and try to offer a little bit of perception to the whole thing but really if you live in fear then everything is just bullshit. "PSL" is stupid too. This is just a relative/percentile standard that I made up and isn't meant to be taken seriously and isn't meant to scare anyone or discourage them.

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish and diggbicc
No problem. Obviously this paradigm isn't flawless or supposed to be always realistically accurate. But it's as accurate a relative scale as I could make. 2.068PSL is the real "average 4PSL". If you "mog" 50% of the 16-45y/o male population, you'll be 2.068PSL. If you are only the most average looking out of all the 16-45y/o males you're comparing yourself to, you're still 2.068PSL. Btw don't compare yourself or become autistic. I write posts and make threads like this when I'm wired on Ritalin and try to offer a little bit of perception to the whole thing but really if you live in fear then everything is just bullshit. "PSL" is stupid too. This is just a relative/percentile standard that I made up and isn't meant to be taken seriously and isn't meant to scare anyone or discourage them.
rate me brah

Tbh seeing 6 PSL guy is rare JFL and he will stand out

I need anti-aging advices, stacks man. Help me.
And ask benignice about skincare stuff. He's a professional in the field. Keep it simple. Have a healthy lifestyle and put in the effort.

I could go on some big spiel but it wouldn't really help anyone practically. If you're intrigued by things like NMN, Retinoids, GHK-cu, intermittent fasting etc, there's tons to learn

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
And ask benignice about skincare stuff. He's a professional in the field. Keep it simple. Have a healthy lifestyle and put in the effort.

I could go on some big spiel but it wouldn't really help anyone practically. If you're intrigued by things like NMN, Retinoids, GHK-cu, intermittent fasting etc, there's tons to learn
I want to look few years younger than my current age. If it requires a lot shit to learn and do then i will.

Tbh seeing 6 PSL guy is rare JFL and he will stand out
Yeah, but there's a lot more 6 PSLs when you take your own environment as the focus group. The universal 6PSL is around 1 in 7999 but where-ever or whoever you are, you're not engaging with every 16-45yo male on the planet. This includes every male in the age bracket... Tanzania, Sub-Saharan Africa, Inuits, fat Samoans. If you're living in a first world country, you're likely to see less of the people who it's completely over for. And in turn that makes you feel comparatively less attractive if you're not good looking compared to your peers. But the overall gauge puts things back into perspective. It may still be over for a guy with MPB and a really recessed chin, but that doesn't necessarily mean he'll be in the bottom 10.55% where it's over, at <=0PSL. There's tons of eskimos with weathered skin, fatass polynesians, war stricken people fighting for food and survival etc. Try take into account every male in the 16-45yo age bracket, and if you're not in the bottom ~10.55%, then don't give up and be grateful and acknowledge that your situation is bad but nowhere near as bad as you make it out to be, since there's almost 1/10 males in the same age bracket as you who have no chance in life. Instead of looking up to the highest possible level with Chico, Barrett etc, put things into perspective and realize just how many people are actually fucked. Then make an honest decision on whether your life circumstances and environment really fucked you over past the point of return, or if you're just being erratic, hyperbolic and emotional due to the futile comparisons you make against people who have things better than you. The higher you look, the more time you waste. Everyone who genuinely compares themselves to Chico and Barrett and authentically fill up with negative/envious emotion, you should try stop that because it's a real problem.
I want to look few years younger than my current age. If it requires a lot shit to learn and do then i will.
ExtraChromasome started talking about GHK-cu and then left the forum forever. No one gives this peptide the time of day. It's incredible. Obviously you can't have a detrimental lifestyle and think it'll save you. But I'm not overhyping it. Just nobody actually does any research on it and hardly anyone has used it.
Google scholar...

First 2 articles:

Regenerative and protective actions of the GHK-Cu peptide in the light of the new gene data
Increased collagen and elastin. Decrease in wrinkles. Blood vessel growth. Nerve repair. Bone tissue repair. Tissue remodling.

Next article. "Anxiolytic Effects of GHK-cu" (?!?!?!!?!?)

Next article. Resetting the human genome with GHK-cu. GHK-cu's effects on epigenetics.
Resetting Skin Genome Back to Health Naturally with GHK

THEY ARE JUST THE FIRST ARTICLES YOU SEE. THE RABBIT HOLE IS SO FUCKING DEEP BUT EVERYONE IS SO LAZY

THERE IS NOT ONE CHEMICAL BETTER THAN GHK-CU

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bechadish and needsolution
ExtraChromasome started talking about GHK-cu and then left the forum forever. No one gives this peptide the time of day. It's incredible. Obviously you can't have a detrimental lifestyle and think it'll save you. But I'm not overhyping it. Just nobody actually does any research on it and hardly anyone has used it.
how much does it ascend you? assuming you are already living a healthy lifestyle..

how much does it ascend you? assuming you are already living a healthy lifestyle..
I can't say tbh. I just can't give you a quantifiable answer. Try to do everything "right" in life. You should never be thinking about chemicals and substances to do anything for you. That's bad. But GHK-cu is so special because of the reward/risk. The risk is pretty much 0 and it helps with such a broad number of things... hair growth, skin clarity, collagen, wound repair, mood, protection against UV damage. There's so many things.. It's like dividing the reward by 0. You get infinity. It's special but obviously doesn't "give you infinite reward". Transdermal application also delivers systemic effects, so your whole body gets the benefits, not just where you applied it. Any GHK-cu sold under the "skinbiology" umbrella is legit since that's Dr Loren Pickart's company.

• +1
Yeah, but there's a lot more 6 PSLs when you take your own environment as the focus group. The universal 6PSL is around 1 in 7999 but where-ever or whoever you are, you're not engaging with every 16-45yo male on the planet. This includes every male in the age bracket... Tanzania, Sub-Saharan Africa, Inuits, fat Samoans. If you're living in a first world country, you're likely to see less of the people who it's completely over for. And in turn that makes you feel comparatively less attractive if you're not good looking compared to your peers. But the overall gauge puts things back into perspective. It may still be over for a guy with MPB and a really recessed chin, but that doesn't necessarily mean he'll be in the bottom 10.55% where it's over, at <=0PSL. There's tons of eskimos with weathered skin, fatass polynesians, war stricken people fighting for food and survival etc. Try take into account every male in the 16-45yo age bracket, and if you're not in the bottom ~10.55%, then don't give up and be grateful and acknowledge that your situation is bad but nowhere near as bad as you make it out to be, since there's almost 1/10 males in the same age bracket as you who have no chance in life. Instead of looking up to the highest possible level with Chico, Barrett etc, put things into perspective and realize just how many people are actually fucked. Then make an honest decision on whether your life circumstances and environment really fucked you over past the point of return, or if you're just being erratic, hyperbolic and emotional due to the futile comparisons you make against people who have things better than you. The higher you look, the more time you waste. Everyone who genuinely compares themselves to Chico and Barrett and authentically fill up with negative/envious emotion, you should try stop that because it's a real problem.

Google scholar...

First 2 articles:

Regenerative and protective actions of the GHK-Cu peptide in the light of the new gene data
Increased collagen and elastin. Decrease in wrinkles. Blood vessel growth. Nerve repair. Bone tissue repair. Tissue remodling.

Next article. "Anxiolytic Effects of GHK-cu" (?!?!?!!?!?)

Next article. Resetting the human genome with GHK-cu. GHK-cu's effects on epigenetics.
Resetting Skin Genome Back to Health Naturally with GHK

THEY ARE JUST THE FIRST ARTICLES YOU SEE. THE RABBIT HOLE IS SO FUCKING DEEP BUT EVERYONE IS SO LAZY

THERE IS NOT ONE CHEMICAL BETTER THAN GHK-CU

View attachment 280585
Based.
I will read about this today. Thanks so much, much of love bro, no homo.

• Love it
Reactions: Seth Walsh
I can't say tbh. I just can't give you a quantifiable answer. Try to do everything "right" in life. You should never be thinking about chemicals and substances to do anything for you. That's bad. But GHK-cu is so special because of the reward/risk. The risk is pretty much 0 and it helps with such a broad number of things... hair growth, skin clarity, collagen, wound repair, mood, protection against UV damage. There's so many things.. It's like dividing the reward by 0. You get infinity. It's special but obviously doesn't "give you infinite reward". Transdermal application also delivers systemic effects, so your whole body gets the benefits, not just where you applied it. Any GHK-cu sold under the "skinbiology" umbrella is legit since that's Dr Loren Pickart's company.
what about glutathione? this ghk-cu sounds like glutathione but on steroids

what about glutathione? this ghk-cu sounds like glutathione but on steroids
Glutathione is a lot different than GHK-cu. Betaine is proven to lower Homocysteine levels which in turn increases Glutathione. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5976740/

Glutathione is our most important endogenous anti-oxidant. I wouldn't be a fan of taking NAC or reduced-Glutathione because it doesn't seem worth it. If you feel like you have high Homocysteine, low SAM-e in the brain and problems with methylation and converting b6, b9, b12 and methionine to their active forms, then you probably have lower Glutathione levels than optimal. Betaine also gets rid of toxic metals in the body. Get your 5MTHFR checked and see if Betaine is a good supplement choice for you. Also if you're a heavy drinker you probably won't have much Glutathione available.

• +1
Glutathione is a lot different than GHK-cu. Betaine is proven to lower Homocysteine levels which in turn increases Glutathione. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5976740/

Glutathione is our most important endogenous anti-oxidant. I wouldn't be a fan of taking NAC or reduced-Glutathione because it doesn't seem worth it. If you feel like you have high Homocysteine, low SAM-e in the brain and problems with methylation and converting b6, b9, b12 and methionine to their active forms, then you probably have lower Glutathione levels than optimal. Betaine also gets rid of toxic metals in the body. Get your 5MTHFR checked and see if Betaine is a good supplement choice for you. Also if you're a heavy drinker you probably won't have much Glutathione available.
I have high levels of hemocysteine and severley deficient in b12 and d3