PSL raped my perception of curries

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

King Of Larps // Boss of The Square
Before PSL I saw them as exotic people with a unique culture that is far out of touch from what i know.

After PSL i now see them as self hating steetshitters and annoying shit smeared skinned people who either cannot stop talking about looking white and saying shit like.
¨Its all about skintone bro ill ascend with skin lightening¨
¨colored contacts will give me 2+ PSL¨
¨Ill look white bro trust me¨
Meanwhile looking like this

Not realising that they will never look anything outside of their pheno
These self hating curries in particular annoy me hard and im not even in their race. Simply bcs they cant stop talking about the same shit over and over again, annoying cunts.

2nd type of annoying curries on this site are the overconfident ones, the guys who post people like this.

and is going on to proclaim that that pheno is common in ¨north india¨ (whatever the fuck thats supposed to mean, every curry is curry even if he is light brown or dark brown or whatever the fuck, all are failod). Then keeps ranting about how curries will impregnate every white girl (they specifically chose white girls to overcompensate for their own self hate and fuel their coping mechanism.) and how the curry race are slayers.

What a shit show

giphy.gif

these 2 types of people should be banned from the site PERMANENTLY, like the OG lookism mods used to do it imo.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6273 and 16 others
I was unaware of their existence before finding out about PSL tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, WillVisitGandy, Arkantos and 4 others
Dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
It's game over for 99℅ of Indians. The most sub human race no kidding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Lolcel, Deleted member 4804 and 5 others
It's game over for 99℅ of Indians. The most sub human race no kidding
I'll wager that will be the ricecels. Especially after this covid-19 shit.

I'll wager that will be the ricecels. Especially after this covid-19 shit.
Ricecels mog Indians. Even aboriginal petrol sniffers mog us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
94486486 253229409132942 6212292047563390976 n 1

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 4804 and 6 others
Yeah man I had a neutral perception before finding these sites

I have never seen a curry in real life, they are like a mysterious and intriguing species for me now after looksmax.me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 2205, Heirio and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Perfect Hairline and Deleted member 2486
I have never seen a curry in real life, they are like a mysterious and intriguing species for me now after looksmax.me
Fun Fact: You can easily spot an Indian from one mile away due to the stench

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Krezo, Ruby and 5 others
2nd type of annoying curries on this site are the overconfident ones, the guys who post people like this.
1587857631590.png

and is going on to proclaim that that pheno is common in ¨north india¨ (whatever the fuck thats supposed to mean, every curry is curry even if he is light brown or dark brown or whatever the fuck, all are failod). Then keeps ranting about how curries will impregnate every white girl (they specifically chose white girls to overcompensate for their own self hate and fuel their coping mechanism.) and how the curry race are slayers.
literally straight fucking FACTS
@Moggy YEAH THATS RIGHT AUTIST

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 4053, Aesthetic and 1 other person
OP is a white supremacist that can't cope with rising ethnic SMV

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 4804 and 6 others
literally straight fucking FACTS
@Moggy YEAH THATS RIGHT AUTIST
You're coping so hard, that pheno is common in Punjab. It is literally Nord Indid. Keep cryin and writing essays about me

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 3043, Arkantos and 5 others
Fun Fact: You can easily spot an Indian from one mile away due to the stench
I started my research and I will soon start a roadtrip to discover this atypical species and show my research to the world

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, AbandonShip and turkproducer
brutal attack
how will op respknd to this dark triad power play attempt?

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
You're coping so hard, that pheno is common in Punjab. It is literally Nord Indid. Keep cryin and writing essays about me
Behold the Punjabi Ratt. The coping streetshitter Indid known as Moggy.

Trying to defend his sub human race despite getting mocked left and right. Just give up bro. Indian= poop

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Aesthetic
View attachment 374819
and is going on to proclaim that that pheno is common in ¨north india¨ (whatever the fuck thats supposed to mean,

North India literally means North India, what the fuck is so hard for your peanut brain to understand, JFL.

I have seen some Punjabs with that pheno but mostly they are Paki's that have it ngl.

There are no indians were i live,i didn't even know that i was hard for them.

Behold the Punjabi Ratt. The coping streetshitter Indid known as Moggy.

Trying to defend his sub human race despite getting mocked left and right. Just give up bro. Indian= poop
Just kill yourself or log off this site forever then you self-hating deathnic.
If Indian= Over then there is no reason for you to be here.

• +1
Reactions: zura
North India literally means North India, what the fuck is so hard for your peanut brain to understand, JFL.
He means it doesn’t matter since its still a Huge failo and just a lighter version of the same problem

He means it doesn’t matter since its still a Huge failo and just a lighter version of the same problem
Not according to studies and girls on Tinder, perhaps it's a failo if you're furiously swiping on Grindr for a top.

Ha ha pajeet humor vory fanny didnt laugh
Says the guy that ha made multiple threads of "depression" and "I hate being Indian"
Ok bro. Whatever you say.

Where do you live indians are everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
How do subhuman SFcels cope knowing in over 10 years of P/S/L 2 out of the 3 best looking users to ever post were both Punjabi.

Salludon and Calzone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and SubhumanCurrycel
Not according to studies and girls on Tinder, perhaps it's a failo if you're furiously swiping on Grindr for a top.
Are you legit telling me being indian doesn’t lower smv? I’m guessing ur indian yourself and coping?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Gaia262 and Aesthetic
Are you legit telling me being indian doesn’t lower smv? I’m guessing ur indian yourself and coping?
I'm Punjabi and have 32 lays and was rated 5.5-6 P/S/L, no need to cope.

How do subhuman SFcels cope knowing in over 10 years of P/S/L 2 out of the 3 best looking users to ever post were both Punjabi.

Salludon and Calzone.
Keep coping, op is an ethnic too he just say the truth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Aesthetic and I-Like-BP
Keep coping, op is an ethnic too he just say the truth
It's all cope unless it agrees with you preconceived notions. Numerous studies and experiments by P/S/L users over 10 years don't matter, only the opinions of bitter white incels do.

You incels are still bitter that 2/3 best looking users to ever post were Punjabi:lul::lul:

It's all cope unless it agrees with you preconceived notions. Numerous studies and experiments by P/S/L users over 10 years don't matter, only the opinions of bitter white incels do.

You incels are still bitter that 2/3 best looking users to ever post were Punjabi:lul::lul:
Dn rd, this is your smv in the world:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Heirio, turkproducer and 2 others
It's fun to see so many curries defend their stupidity here.

Pride will get you nowhere, remember that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Arkantos and AbandonShip

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Salludon, Deleted member 6272 and turkproducer
Just kill yourself or log off this site forever then you self-hating deathnic.
If Indian= Over then there is no reason for you to be here.
That's where you're wrong, in California, there are several who slay like crazy and I personally know them. Should they give up too just because they're Indian? That's the logic I'm seeing.

brutal attack
how will op respknd to this dark triad power play attempt?
im moroccan.... how am I a white supremacist? I wont pass as northern / western European. True white supremacist would call me a mutt jfl

im moroccan.... how am I a white supremacist?
You're worse than a SFcel you're an uncle tom.

Keep tap dancing for white incels.

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks