PSL raped my perception of curries

im moroccan....

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic
North India literally means North India, what the fuck is so hard for your peanut brain to understand, JFL.
Are you retarded or just being ironic? obviously muh north india is muh north india but its still shitskin curry territory. Even most pakis fall into fullon shitskin.

Outside few exception, obviously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
You're worse than a SFcel you're an uncle tom.

Keep tap dancing for white incels.
Keep acting fucking stupid, just bcs i dont support the coping curries on this site and point out their obviously hypocrisy and flaws doesnt mean i ¨hate¨ indians or any other group for that matter. Calling me a uncle tom doesnt make sense, retard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
That's where you're wrong, in California, there are several who slay like crazy and I personally know them. Should they give up too just because they're Indian? That's the logic I'm seeing.
Bro I am talking about the guy who commented/
He said Indian=Over I said if thats the case and he really believes that he has no reason to keep trying.

just lol at those white fags most of them are seem by stacies in the us in the same way we see those poor curries

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Beetlejuice
im moroccan.... how am I a white supremacist? I wont pass as northern / western European. True white supremacist would call me a mutt jfl

All I know is that the white man is evil. Kill whitey.

Bro I am talking about the guy who commented/
He said Indian=Over I said if thats the case and he really believes that he has no reason to keep trying.
Oh crap, my bad ji. Totally misunderstood that.

The second guy thats always posted here is NOT INDIAN

Someone posted him on lookism and said he was indian and suddenly everyone believed it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
You're coping so hard, that pheno is common in Punjab. It is literally Nord Indid. Keep cryin and writing essays about me
Download 16

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and AbandonShip
1563636748348-jpg.363965

The second guy thats always posted here is NOT INDIAN

Someone posted him on lookism and said he was indian and suddenly everyone believed it.
He literally has a khara on in one picture which only Punjabi Sikh people wear. His last name was ethnically Punjabi, and he is playing the dhol in another picture, please stop coping.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
Fuark I wish I was a paki Punjabi slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Moggy and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 5143
Think the most depressing thing for me was seeing an Indian family on the train after being on PSL for a short while

They were perfectly fine but when I got up to leave the train I walked past and they STANK of curry

srsly

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, AbandonShip and Blackout.xl
Cope

Curries have unlimited SMV bro I am proof