PSL rate m8

Status
Not open for further replies.
mew and chew, you're young, you'll get sick results.
Cause your lower third is so narrow it's a huge failo, but if you mew and chew you can ascend hard due to your hunter eyes.
Get a tan (research MT2), and start going to the gym, go natty until you're 19-20, eat 200-300kcal surplus. Make sure you're hitting neck and shoulders hard. Then start 5mg LGD 4033 for 8 weeks, then 8 weeks off, PCT optional, but I recommend nolvadex. Do this as many times as you want, it's a very effective SARM with almost zero sides when at such a low dosage. It will allow you to gain 6-8x the amount of muscle per cycle that you would if you were natty during those 8 weeks.
Current PSL= 5 (above average)
Potential PSL = 6.25-6.5 (if you fix your nose then for sure you could become 6.5+)
Can't stress the tan enough.
This guys are the best at looksmax.me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SteveRogers
This whole time I've thought my biggest positive, turns out to be a falio.

Lmao, your eyes aren’t that much of a failo. I only noticed it cause you were squinting hard, just try and push the lower lid up when you squint.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Disabledcel
Y do you care?
Bumo
Just wanna be realistic with u here. The most you’ll gain in ur lifetime is a 0.5 psl. Maybe 0.75 with steriods. U don’t have hunter eyes, ur nose is not good, ur mouth is narrow, and worst of it all is the narrow jaw. All in all, u have potential but ur not attractive as of now just my 2 cents

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Disabledcel and Deleted member 3043
Just wanna be realistic with u here. The most you’ll gain in ur lifetime is a 0.5 psl. Maybe 0.75 with steriods. U don’t have hunter eyes, ur nose is not good, ur mouth is narrow, and worst of it all is the narrow jaw. All in all, u have potential but ur not attractive as of now just my 2 cents
mogs me tho bc of coloring pill.

• +1
mogs me tho bc of coloring pill.
Ur 5, he’s 4.5 not much difference tbh. He still has to mature cuz he looks 18 max. If he’s older then it’s over indeed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Disabledcel and Deleted member 3043
Ur 5, he’s 4.5 not much difference tbh. He still has to mature cuz he looks 18 max. If he’s older then it’s over indeed
imo he didn't got puberty yet.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Disabledcel and thickdickdaddy27
4.5-5psl maybe if you had hair

also your skull looks really small, are you a manlet ?

• Hmm...
  • +1
I will print this out and hang it on my wall to look at every day and destroy every last shred of hope I have left. Thanks for being honest.
4.5-5psl maybe if you had hair

also your skull looks really small, are you a manlet ?
No I just look weird

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, thickdickdaddy27 and Deleted member 3043
I will print this out and hang it on my wall to look at every day and destroy every last shred of hope I have left. Thanks for being honest.

No I just look weird
nah somehow i Guess your white pheno will do Wonder in eastern parts of the World.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob
Sorry for being brutally honest, but ur bound to swallow the honesty pill somehow either from someone here or irl from some girl rejecting u which is a much worse feeling trust me

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6401
Shit eye area Tabanmax asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Everyone can’t be Arvid i guess
861F802A D45A 44B3 9B05 9CEB5429EA97

• +1
5+ psl
Eyes look good but everything else is subpar tbh
You should take better pics

• +1
jfl why would anyone want to be a faggot like u? my only advice would be to lgbtmaxx cuz I assure u no real woman would want this plain ass arvid
The envy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5081 and thickdickdaddy27
Chad but get a haircut like prime chico

• +1
good

• +1
What the hell are those lips?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
@ArvidGustavsson is this your sleep deprived twin

• +1
5psl, good eye area, decent cheekbones and nice whitemaxxing. Just grow your hair out and style it, so your skull wont look so frail and small.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
if you ascend enough you can look like him

View attachment 375710

That guy doesn’t look that good imo. Sub 6.9/& cause weird as lower third and rat vibes
Sub 6psl*
That guy looks ugly wtf
IMG 20200426 020451

if you ascend enough you can look like him
View attachment 375709
His lower third ain't that good imo but I can see what you mean
5psl, good eye area, decent cheekbones and nice whitemaxxing. Just grow your hair out and style it, so your skull wont look so frail and small.
Yeah I have never had long hair before so I'm growing it out

A kid.

• JFL
Reactions: Disabledcel
JFL @ anyone rating this guy sub 5.5PSL. The only thing that failos him is lens distortion, camera quality and shitty haircut. If he takes a pic with high quality camera from a distance and let’s his hair grow out then the ratings will be so much different.

• +1
Reactions: Disabledcel
JFL @ anyone rating this guy sub 5.5PSL. The only thing that failos him is lens distortion, camera quality and shitty haircut. If he takes a pic with high quality camera from a distance and let’s his hair grow out then the ratings will be so much different.
This guy knows what he's talking about.
When I get a better phone and haircut I'll ascend further than anyone has ever ascended.
Tumblr 9a3c6b074afd7f2b817967c460f8f708 15cc2561 640

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
Status
Not open for further replies.