Reactions: Lolcel, sdmaster, Uglybrazilian and 21 others
The next pitt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Lolcel, Sikkunt23 and 14 others
Delete this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Be_ConfidentBro, wagbox and 3 others
It's over for him. Bringing blackpills IRL is kinda retarded though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Be_ConfidentBro, SubhumanCurrycel and 6 others
A little below 5 psl

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Unironic 2.25 PSL

• +1
Reactions: lordgandy2000, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 2969

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, mewcoper, joeveniro and 1 other person
rat phenos me

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
3.5 PSL. Maybe higher given a better angle, probably some severe lens distortion going on.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 4416 and 3 others
3-3.5 PSL.

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel
it never began for him, he looks like a mole rate jfl

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 2969
It's over for him. Bringing blackpills IRL is kinda retarded though.

not really, it helps. you at least have a chance to try and ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
why is he banned jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, joeveniro, Lux and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: rydofx and Be_ConfidentBro
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Baldingman1998 and Lev Peshkov
Sorry OP it's over

• +1
Recessed average looking ethnic.

Recessed jawline makes him look like a guy who gets friendzoned a lot by girls of his own race.

I mog those types of guys easily because of my skin color, my height, and my jawline and overall looks even though I have a normie face for a white guy.

To looksmax, he should:

1) Get a double jaw surgery and chin wing (if done together, the chin wing is sometimes free, it was free for me)
2) Train his neck (get it to 19-21 inches in circumference) with direct neck work:
3) Gain 30-40 lbs of muscle while maintaining a 15% body body fat for optimal recovery
4) Lean down to 10% body fat for a chiseled jawline and better definition in his overall body

For the best advice on gymmaxxing and leanmaxxing, you and your friend can go read my high effort posts and you'll make the best gains of your life on amazing free programs that will give you way better results than a bro split or a push pull legs or upper lower:

If you give him all this information and he follows it exactly as it is written, I can 100% guarantee you that he will ascend and he will start mogging most ethnics and he will have an above average sex life.

It's the same plan that I am following, I got a double jaw surgery back in 2018 which made me go from ugly to normie, now I am going to neckmax and gymmax to get to an above average looks level which will give me access to a much higher quantity and quality of girls for all my 20s and even my 30s.

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
3psl

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and maxxedfalloutdweller
Recessed average looking ethnic.
clearly you've never been to an ethnic country, and have just been brainwashed by this forum
I mog those types of guys easily because of my skin color, my height, and my jawline and overall looks even though I have a normie face for a white guy.
nobody asked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 6191
clearly you've never been to an ethnic country, and have just been brainwashed by this forum

nobody asked
No, when I said average I was talking about the guys that I see where I live. I live on the south shore of Montreal, here there are so many ethnics and it's because Montreal is a very multicultural city so lots of people from different cultures live here, and on the south shore in the poorer neighborhoods there are lots of ethnics. And the typical ethnic guys that I see who are friendzoned look like him.

At one point in the beginning of 2017, I was approached by a 6/10 palestinian girl and she told me she loved me not long after meeting me because she was so physically attracted to me, and she had a guy in the friendzone who clearly was only with her because she was his crush but he could never get out of the friendzone. The difference between us is that he was a recessed 5 foot 8 ethnic while I am a 6 foot 4 white guy with amazing forward growth, at the time I had an underbite, but I wasn't recessed so I still looked better than the recessed guys.

Most short skinny ethnics here get mogged by tall skinny white men because of height and because of race, but there are exceptions.

Some ethnic guys are actually above average, those guys mog me. The difference is that they usually look much older than their age (like being 20 but looking like you are in your mid to late 20s) and they have a thick neck and big muscles due to good genetics. But those guys are rare, they are not the average ethnic guy.

I said he is average because he is very skinny, he has a pencil neck, he has no chin, he has a recessed jawline and he has feminine facial features that make him look like a child. Women are attracted more to masculine features that make you look like a man, the ethnic guys who mog me have more masculine features.

If you have feminine features, you're average, if you have masculine features, you're above average, that was my point. I'm average too but since I am white and I am very tall I am fine, I mog the shorter guys easily. Even shorter guys who are muscular get less checked out by women in real life. Height is a huge halo that only tall men recognize, because only tall men experience it.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, Deleted member 9072, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person
No, when I said average I was talking about the guys that I see where I live. I live on the south shore of Montreal, here there are so many ethnics and it's because Montreal is a very multicultural city so lots of people from different cultures live here, and on the south shore in the poorer neighborhoods there are lots of ethnics. And the typical ethnic guys that I see who are friendzoned look like him.

At one point in the beginning of 2017, I was approached by a 6/10 palestinian girl and she told me she loved me not long after meeting me because she was so physically attracted to me, and she had a guy in the friendzone who clearly was only with her because she was his crush but he could never get out of the friendzone. The difference between us is that he was a recessed 5 foot 8 ethnic while I am a 6 foot 4 white guy with amazing forward growth, at the time I had an underbite, but I wasn't recessed so I still looked better than the recessed guys.

Most short skinny ethnics here get mogged by tall skinny white men because of height and because of race, but there are exceptions.

Some ethnic guys are actually above average, those guys mog me. The difference is that they usually look much older than their age (like being 20 but looking like you are in your mid to late 20s) and they have a thick neck and big muscles due to good genetics. But those guys are rare, they are not the average ethnic guy.

I said he is average because he is very skinny, he has a pencil neck, he has no chin, he has a recessed jawline and he has feminine facial features that make him look like a child. Women are attracted more to masculine features that make you look like a man, the ethnic guys who mog me have more masculine features.

If you have feminine features, you're average, if you have masculine features, you're above average, that was my point. I'm average too but since I am white and I am very tall I am fine, I mog the shorter guys easily. Even shorter guys who are muscular get less checked out by women in real life. Height is a huge halo that only tall men recognize, because only tall men experience it.
holy fucking shit essay

do you only write essays for answers?

also whatever you said the dude in OP is far below average even for ethnic men. I live in a place which is close to a majority-ethnic populated region. 5'9-10 is the average height according to what I see. I don't see someone this ugly unless I really look for them. He is far below average anywhere in the world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 756, Deleted member 9072 and 5 others
holy fucking shit essay

also whatever you said the dude in OP is far below average even for ethnic men. I live in a place which is close to a majority-ethnic populated region. 5'9-10 is the average height according to what I see. I don't see someone this ugly unless I really look for them. He is far below average anywhere in the world.
Legit. I've never seen this guy write a single sentence. He always writes a novel and rambles on about some irrelevant shit. Lol.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Cacas112, Deleted member 756, maxxedfalloutdweller and 3 others
Legit. I've never seen this guy write a single sentence. He always writes a novel and rambles on about some irrelevant shit. Lol.
zest for writing it seems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, johncruz12345 and inceletto
holy fucking shit essay

Biggest lie ever is that ethnics are short tbh. Yes they may be shorter than average, but its mainly due to malnutrition.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Ocelot

I am an inch shorter than you and 17
And I've never had this height halo shit your talking about. There is a 6ft 8 guy, and 6ft 6 guy in my school and they dont really get girls. The honest truth is height doesnt matter as much as people think. Just be slighly above average.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 756, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
I am an inch shorter than you and 17
And I've never had this height halo shit your talking about. There is a 6ft 8 guy, and 6ft 6 guy in my school and they dont really get girls. The honest truth is height doesnt matter as much as people think. Just be slighly above average.
Height does matter but it's because you are really skinny, you need to fill your frame, I haven't achieved that yet but I am way more muscular now than I used to be when I was 17. At 17, I was 138 lbs and now I am 170 lbs at 22, I am also at the same body fat percentage that I used to be, but since my body is fully grown and I am more muscular, I look a lot better, my bimax also helped a lot.

There is a huge difference between being a weak skinny 150 lb 6 foot 3 guy (which I assume you are), and a 215 lb 6 foot 3 guy at the same body fat (that is a 65 lb difference). If you're tall and skinny, you don't really have the intimidating factor on your side because you have low pound for pound strength because your frame is bigger.

The taller you are, the more you should weigh. A 150 lb 5 foot 7 guy at 15% body fat is going to be way stronger than a 150 lb 6 foot 3 guy at 15% body fat, so if you're really skinny, then you can't take advantage of your height because you look weak.

I still look skinny but I'm not as skinny as I used to be in high school as you can see here (the 2016 pictures was taken a few months before my 18th birthday):
2016 vs 2020

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
Cooltext365893798428037

LETS HOPE THE TRUTH WILL SET HIM FREE

• +1
Height does matter but it's because you are really skinny, you need to fill your frame, I haven't achieved that yet but I am way more muscular now than I used to be when I was 17. At 17, I was 138 lbs and now I am 170 lbs at 22, I am also at the same body fat percentage that I used to be, but since my body is fully grown and I am more muscular, I look a lot better, my bimax also helped a lot.

There is a huge difference between being a weak skinny 150 lb 6 foot 3 guy (which I assume you are), and a 215 lb 6 foot 3 guy at the same body fat (that is a 65 lb difference). If you're tall and skinny, you don't really have the intimidating factor on your side because you have low pound for pound strength because your frame is bigger.

The taller you are, the more you should weigh. A 150 lb 5 foot 7 guy at 15% body fat is going to be way stronger than a 150 lb 6 foot 3 guy at 15% body fat, so if you're really skinny, then you can't take advantage of your height because you look weak.

I still look skinny but I'm not as skinny as I used to be in high school as you can see here (the 2016 pictures was taken a few months before my 18th birthday):
View attachment 742158
Bro your physique is not that impressive mate. I thought by the shit you were saying that you would be hella muscular or something. And frankly i dont believe the stuff you really. @Ocelot @Good_Little_Goy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 756, Deleted member 9072 and 7 others

Bro you look like shit you have a very dumb and beta face only thing you have is height but still your face is so bad that your height combined with your face makes you look comical, in italy we have a word for funny looking tall guys, you are a "sarchiapone" so shut your fooking mouth and stop writing essays.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Uglybrazilian, piscicide and 2 others
Bro you look like shit you have a very dumb and beta face only thing you have is height but still your face is so bad that your height combined with your face makes you look comical, in italy we have a word for funny looking tall guys, you are a "sarchiapone" so shut your fooking mouth and stop writing essays.
And I have a word for ugly bald guys who keep repeating themselves and refuse to show their face while mocking others: Low IQ Idiot

• Ugh..
Reactions: piscicide and Deleted member 7776
And I have a word for ugly bald guys who keep repeating themselves and refuse to show their face while mocking others: Low IQ Idiot
Keep coping with height while I have sex via tinder during a pandemic and you cry because "on tinder girls can't perceive my height" jfl you utter subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, piscicide and Deleted member 7776
He is 22, virgin and autistic as well. So yeah im fucking skeptical of this guy. He says that stacies check him out. But its known that autists misread social signals.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, piscicide, Subhuman Philtrum and 2 others
Its hard to judge. Selfie Tax is real.

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
He is 22, virgin and autistic as well. So yeah im fucking skeptical of this guy. He says that stacies check him out. But its known that autists misread social signals.
I don't like putting people down but I'm tired of reading about all his copes and bullshit like that. We told him what to do and he still acts like an entitled attention whore trying to bring the focus on him in other people rating threads.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 756, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
I don't like putting people down but I'm tired of reading about all his copes and bullshit like that. We told him what to do and he still acts like an entitled attention whore trying to bring the focus on him in other people rating threads.
Exactly bro. Annoying as fuck man. Putting this guy down just cuz he is "white" and "tall" wtf why is he bragging out of all people.

• +1
Reactions: piscicide and Deleted member 7776
Bro your physique is not that impressive mate. I thought by the shit you were saying that you would be hella muscular or something. And frankly i dont believe the stuff you really. @Ocelot @Good_Little_Goy
I said it myself, I am not a muscular guy, I still look skinny, but my transformation is still legit. The thing is that I didn't train seriously from 2016 to 2020, at first I didn't know what I was doing and even when I understood how to train properly, the conditions weren't always properly aligned, I did a bimax in 2018, I got sick not long after, then in 2019 I was working long hours at a full time job and decided to take a break, then the quarantine happened in 2020. And those are not simply excuses, those are the facts, if I didn't have such a stressful job during 2019 and if there had been no quarantine, I would have a pretty decent physique by now. From 2016 to 2018, I was under the best conditions in my life but I lacked the knowledge to succeed.

My point is that at 22, I look a lot better than at 17 because I have more lean body mass and more muscle mass. If short guys are mogging you it's because you're a weak skinny bitch. The solution is to get as muscular as you possibly can, that will fix all your problems.

Unless you have a recessed jawline, you only need to gymmax, neckmax and leanmax to look amazing as a tall guy. That's my point. Height matters more than you know, I wish I knew that when I was your age, it would have solved so many of my problems. If you had started training seriously at 16, you would already be muscular so it's even possible to be muscular in high school.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Uglybrazilian, Subhuman Philtrum and 2 others
I said it myself, I am not a muscular guy, I still look skinny, but my transformation is still legit. The thing is that I didn't train seriously from 2016 to 2020, at first I didn't know what I was doing and even when I understood how to train properly, the conditions weren't always properly aligned, I did a bimax in 2018, I got sick not long after, then in 2019 I was working long hours at a full time job and decided to take a break, then the quarantine happened in 2020. And those are not simply excuses, those are the facts, if I didn't have such a stressful job during 2019 and if there had been no quarantine, I would have a pretty decent physique by now. From 2016 to 2018, I was under the best conditions in my life but I lacked the knowledge to succeed.

My point is that at 22, I look a lot better than at 17 because I have more lean body mass and more muscle mass. If short guys are mogging you it's because you're a weak skinny bitch. The solution is to get as muscular as you possibly can, that will fix all your problems.

Unless you have a recessed jawline, you only need to gymmax, neckmax and leanmax to look amazing as a tall guy. That's my point. Height matters more than you know, I wish I knew that when I was your age, it would have solved so many of my problems. If you had started training seriously at 16, you would already be muscular so it's even possible to be muscular in high school.
Nigga just wrote his whole life on a forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, piscicide, Potentialcel and 4 others

bro. What type of world do u live in lmao. That isnt a fucking transformation. You look exactly the same and are skinny fat. Honestly your physique is the same as mine. So i dont understand how the fuck your height or frame could halo u.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 756, piscicide and Deleted member 7776
The first 10 psl

• Love it
I never said that 10/10 Stacies check me out, I get checked out mostly by girls I consider to be 8/10 but maybe according to this forum's high standards they would only be 7/10. For me though they are the hottest 18 year olds I could wish for.

Also, tinder simply doesn't work in my area I understand that now, I tried with Amnesia's pics and even Chico's pics, and I got less than 20 likes, tinder sucks in Montreal, probably because we are in a covid19 red zone and Quebecers are extremely paranoid about the virus, so much so that they follow all the stupid rules that the government gives them. Either that or my IP was shadowbanned for some reason, which is why I was getting only 2 likes per day on Tinder.

In Ukraine and Thailand I match with very hot girls very easily, so it really depends on the location and the quality of your pics.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others