psl rate my friend who I black pilled

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
bro. What type of world do u live in lmao. That isnt a fucking transformation. You look exactly the same and are skinny fat. Honestly your physique is the same as mine. So i dont understand how the fuck your height or frame could halo u.
Show pics

He is 22, virgin and autistic as well. So yeah im fucking skeptical of this guy. He says that stacies check him out. But its known that autists misread social signals.
Yeah, in the past I used to misread signals, even when I was uglier than I am now, I was getting IOIs but I didn't notice it because I didn't know what IOIs were, so I never made a move. Even when I didn't get any IOIs and I approached girls I got positive responses, it doesn't matter what you say about me, unless 1000 girls reject me, I won't believe you

Yeah, in the past I used to misread signals, even when I was uglier than I am now, I was getting IOIs but I didn't notice it because I didn't know what IOIs were, so I never made a move. Even when I didn't get any IOIs and I approached girls I got positive responses, it doesn't matter what you say about me, unless 1000 girls reject me, I won't believe you
Bro. The thing is I would belive this, but I know a dude irl who is like you. Who is autistic and thinks every girl likes him, and hes handsome or something.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, piscicide and Subhuman Philtrum
Also, I'm not bragging, I'm simply making observations about a few of my experiences to try to explain things from what I can understand, this doesn't mean that I am 100% correct, I may be wrong on some things, nobody is perfect. As for my transformation, I'll post pics in 1 year, I'll have my home gym setup in my garage in 2-3 weeks, so I'll be able to train while in quarantine. You'll see that I actually know what I am talking about.

What positive responses tbh. It seriously depends.

Also, I'm not bragging, I'm simply making observations about a few of my experiences to try to explain things from what I can understand, this doesn't mean that I am 100% correct, I may be wrong on some things, nobody is perfect. As for my transformation, I'll post pics in 1 year, I'll have my home gym setup in my garage in 2-3 weeks, so I'll be able to train while in quarantine. You'll see that I actually know what I am talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, piscicide and Subhuman Philtrum
Bro. The thing is I would belive this, but I know a dude irl who is like you. Who is autistic and thinks every girl likes him, and hes handsome or something.
I never said that every girl likes me, some girls check me out but they are not the majority, it happens sometimes, but when it happens the girl is usually very hot. In a class of 30 people, I get checked out by the hottest girl while all the others don't even notice me. That's what I am saying. And when I say IOIs, I mean intense eye contact, like everyone is looking at the teacher except for a hot girl in my class who just stares into my eyes the whole time while playing with her hair, that is an obvious IOI especially when she keeps doing it every time I sit close to her in class. This happened in my french class last semester and it was the hottest girl in my class.

One time, after getting my hair cut, I saw a tall girl who was with a guy and she made long eye contact with me until I had walked past her, she clearly wanted to meet me because as a tall girl she doesn't have lots of options.

Height matters more than you know. This isn't bragging, I'm just using my experiences to try to prove a point. I would gain nothing by bragging on an incel forum.

[QUOTE="copingvolcel, post: 3848045, ]
I mog those types of guys easily because of my skin color, my height, and my jawline and overall looks even though I have a normie face for a white guy.
[/QUOTE]

I never said that every girl likes me, some girls check me out but they are not the majority, it happens sometimes, but when it happens the girl is usually very hot. In a class of 30 people, I get checked out by the hottest girl while all the others don't even notice me. That's what I am saying. And when I say IOIs, I mean intense eye contact, like everyone is looking at the teacher except for a hot girl in my class who just stares into my eyes the whole time while playing with her hair, that is an obvious IOI especially when she keeps doing it every time I sit close to her in class. This happened in my french class last semester and it was the hottest girl in my class.

One time, after getting my hair cut, I saw a tall girl who was with a guy and she made long eye contact with me until I had walked past her, she clearly wanted to meet me because as a tall girl she doesn't have lots of options.

Height matters more than you know. This isn't bragging, I'm just using my experiences to try to prove a point. I would gain nothing by bragging on an incel forum.
Not a single letter

• JFL
Reactions: piscicide, Potentialcel and johncruz12345
You brag a shit tonne dude.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and piscicide
Height does matter but it's because you are really skinny, you need to fill your frame, I haven't achieved that yet but I am way more muscular now than I used to be when I was 17. At 17, I was 138 lbs and now I am 170 lbs at 22, I am also at the same body fat percentage that I used to be, but since my body is fully grown and I am more muscular, I look a lot better, my bimax also helped a lot.

There is a huge difference between being a weak skinny 150 lb 6 foot 3 guy (which I assume you are), and a 215 lb 6 foot 3 guy at the same body fat (that is a 65 lb difference). If you're tall and skinny, you don't really have the intimidating factor on your side because you have low pound for pound strength because your frame is bigger.

The taller you are, the more you should weigh. A 150 lb 5 foot 7 guy at 15% body fat is going to be way stronger than a 150 lb 6 foot 3 guy at 15% body fat, so if you're really skinny, then you can't take advantage of your height because you look weak.

I still look skinny but I'm not as skinny as I used to be in high school as you can see here (the 2016 pictures was taken a few months before my 18th birthday):
View attachment 742158
Dude i’m 6’3 and weight just a little bit more than you(1-2kgs) but the diffrence in how our body looks.
:forcedsmile: Your genetics aren’t great brotha but good luck.

If you gain nothing by bragging in an incel forum, why do you do it anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Be_ConfidentBro and piscicide
You brag a shit tonne dude.
I wasn't bragging, I was simply saying that guys like that get mogged by normies who are taller than them, I'm a good example, but before it happened, before I actually mogged one of those guys I didn't know about it, it surprised me a lot that guys who look average for their ethnicity get friendzoned while their oneitis wants to have sex with me but not them. It's not bragging. I'm not the type of guy who brags, I just talk about my experiences when they are relevant to the topic.

Dude i’m 6’3 and weight just a little bit more than you(1-2kgs) but the diffrence in how our body looks.
I have very wide clavicles, and my frame looks bigger in the second picture than on the first picture.

How the fuck is everyone on this site 6 4? Pics or larp tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
I have very wide clavicles, and my frame looks bigger in the second picture than on the first picture.
Bro you look like a slav with shitty eye area in that pic height is not gonna save you if your frame looks like shit so gymmaxx roidmaxx tanmaxx and GTFOH

• +1
Reactions: piscicide and johncruz12345
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and piscicide
I’m obviously talking about the second pic. Lmfao btw you don’t have a wide frame

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Bro you look like a slav with shitty eye area in that pic height is not gonna save you if your frame looks like shit so gymmaxx roidmaxx tanmaxx and GTFOH
bro ngl guy writes big essays but his face is average and his height is tall. He can slay tbh if he worked out

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
Why do you put those gay ass emojis in your text like bitch. God i just want to punch u in your fucking face.

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
3/10..4/10 in ethnic land

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
bro ngl guy writes big essays but his face is average and his height is tall. He can slay tbh if he worked out
That's what everyone told him to do but he is still here flexing his height on ethnic rating threads jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, piscicide, Subhuman Philtrum and 2 others
Why do you put those gay ass emojis in your text like bitch. God i just want to punch u in your fucking face.
I’m sorry but who are you?
🤔
It’s called ntmaxxing I recommend it for you. Mans got violated in my profile comments and now resorts to petty comments ”Me No like your Emoji u gay”.Just nize it lil guy.
:lul::lul::lul:

I’m sorry but who are you?
🤔
It’s called ntmaxxing I recommend it for you. Mans got violated in my profile comments and now resorts to petty comments ”Me No like your Emoji u gay”.Just nize it lil guy.
:lul::lul::lul:
DONT @ ME NIGGA

Recessed average looking ethnic.

Recessed jawline makes him look like a guy who gets friendzoned a lot by girls of his own race.

I mog those types of guys easily because of my skin color, my height, and my jawline and overall looks even though I have a normie face for a white guy.

To looksmax, he should:

1) Get a double jaw surgery and chin wing (if done together, the chin wing is sometimes free, it was free for me)
2) Train his neck (get it to 19-21 inches in circumference) with direct neck work:
3) Gain 30-40 lbs of muscle while maintaining a 15% body body fat for optimal recovery
4) Lean down to 10% body fat for a chiseled jawline and better definition in his overall body

For the best advice on gymmaxxing and leanmaxxing, you and your friend can go read my high effort posts and you'll make the best gains of your life on amazing free programs that will give you way better results than a bro split or a push pull legs or upper lower:

If you give him all this information and he follows it exactly as it is written, I can 100% guarantee you that he will ascend and he will start mogging most ethnics and he will have an above average sex life.

It's the same plan that I am following, I got a double jaw surgery back in 2018 which made me go from ugly to normie, now I am going to neckmax and gymmax to get to an above average looks level which will give me access to a much higher quantity and quality of girls for all my 20s and even my 30s.

wait what the hell you got a free chin wing??

my condolences op

That's what everyone told him to do but he is still here flexing his height on ethnic rating threads jfl.
I want to train, believe me I do. But I can't right now because all the gyms in my area are closed due to COVID19, however my home gym will be ready very soon (in 2-3 weeks), I just need to wait for my Rogue Fitness power rack, power bar, and competition bench to ship, I have all my weights already and I'm getting my flooring this week. Everything cost me a total of around 5300$ but it was completely worth it.

You're right though, I do spend way too much time on here, I guess I use it to cope with the current quarantine situation that I am in. But there are way better things that I could do with my time than wasting it here every day forcing myself to post when it doesn't benefit me at all except for the validation that I get from the reacts. I don't brag to feel better about myself, I post to get reacts which helps me to cope with my life because I'm bored.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
Height does matter but it's because you are really skinny, you need to fill your frame, I haven't achieved that yet but I am way more muscular now than I used to be when I was 17. At 17, I was 138 lbs and now I am 170 lbs at 22, I am also at the same body fat percentage that I used to be, but since my body is fully grown and I am more muscular, I look a lot better, my bimax also helped a lot.

There is a huge difference between being a weak skinny 150 lb 6 foot 3 guy (which I assume you are), and a 215 lb 6 foot 3 guy at the same body fat (that is a 65 lb difference). If you're tall and skinny, you don't really have the intimidating factor on your side because you have low pound for pound strength because your frame is bigger.

The taller you are, the more you should weigh. A 150 lb 5 foot 7 guy at 15% body fat is going to be way stronger than a 150 lb 6 foot 3 guy at 15% body fat, so if you're really skinny, then you can't take advantage of your height because you look weak.

I still look skinny but I'm not as skinny as I used to be in high school as you can see here (the 2016 pictures was taken a few months before my 18th birthday):
View attachment 742158
your body makes me wanna do a frame post ngl.. i read through all that shit and thats what you show us..fucking hell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piscicide and Deleted member 6512
I want to train, believe me I do. But I can't right now because all the gyms in my area are closed due to COVID19, however my home gym will be ready very soon (in 2-3 weeks), I just need to wait for my Rogue Fitness power rack, power bar, and competition bench to ship, I have all my weights already and I'm getting my flooring this week. Everything cost me a total of around 5300$ but it was completely worth it.

You're right though, I do spend way too much time on here, I guess I use it to cope with the current quarantine situation that I am in. But there are way better things that I could do with my time than wasting it here every day forcing myself to post when it doesn't benefit me at all except for the validation that I get from the reacts. I don't brag to feel better about myself, I post to get reacts which helps me to cope with my life because I'm bored.
Bro no hate i am geniunely curious are autistic or something tbh??.
And if you are what treatments or meds are you taking because not even a landwhale wants a guy with mental health problems unless he is chad ofc

Bro no hate i am geniunely curious are autistic or something tbh??.
And if you are what treatments or meds are you taking because not even a landwhale wants a guy with mental health problems unless he is chad ofc
I'm not autistic, I have ADHD, I take medication to help me focus but sometimes I get obsessed over certain things, and when that happens, I write too much about the topic because I want to be as detailed as possible to try to prove a point.

My problem also is that I have developed bad habits over the years, and I am controlled by my habits. I can change them but it's not easy. For example, I could force myself to read 50 pages of a book every day and that would make me more focused when reading which would make it a lot easier for me to read when I have to. It's the same thing with my college studies in general, if I don't study at all for a long time, then starting over is very difficult but once studying becomes a habit, I don't feel like procrastinating and I do it right away.

It is because of my ADHD that I spent so many hours on the internet writing very long posts, at first I was on youtube, then on reddit, now here, but the problem with this is that it doesn't contribute anything positive to my life, so I'm wasting my time.

ADHD isn't a problem when interacting with women, it's only a problem when trying to take action because I'll get distracted a lot and think about many different things which stop me from reaching my goal, I can hold normal conversations in real life, but when I had to decide whether or not to go out on a friday night or saturday night, usually I was too lazy or too distracted to do anything so I stayed inside, this is what has been happening every week for all my life, that's why I am still a virgin at 22.

I don't lack the opportunities or the looks, but I don't take action nearly as much as I should. And that is a big symptom of ADHD. I will never fix it entirely, but I can counter it by forcing myself to do things, and when they become habits, then they become effortless.

So the solution for me to be more productive and to stop wasting my time on forums is to force myself to start important habits like reading, going out to bars and clubs twice a week, going out to places during the day, guitar practice, and so on. If I repeat those things every day for a similar amount of time each day, then they will become so natural for me that I won't have to think about doing them.

I don't have autism, but ADHD is said to be on the spectrum so technically, I am on the spectrum but only because of my ADHD symptoms. When I talk to people, I make them talk most of the time, I don't talk about myself too much and I definitely never say all that I want to say in one shot (like in this post) and I take my time so I come across as normal in real life but here I come across as very autistic, and I know that.

your body makes me wanna do a frame post ngl.. i read through all that shit and thats what you show us..fucking hell
The whole framecel bullshit is based off the idea that skinny guys have a small frame while muscular guys have a big frame but that is false. Just because your starting point was shit doesn't mean that your genetic potential was shit. If you take a guy with a really good frame and drop him in a poor village in Africa and let him starve for a long time without killing him then you bring him back, he will look like he has a small frame, that's my point.

None of you even know what frame is supposed to mean. If a guy starts off more muscular it's not due to frame, it's due to the fact that his frame is already filled more than the average person.

The whole framecel bullshit is based off the idea that skinny guys have a small frame while muscular guys have a big frame but that is false. Just because your starting point was shit doesn't mean that your genetic potential was shit. If you take a guy with a really good frame and drop him in a poor village in Africa and let him starve for a long time without killing him then you bring him back, he will look like he has a small frame, that's my point.

None of you even know what frame is supposed to mean. If a guy starts off more muscular it's not due to frame, it's due to the fact that his frame is already filled more than the average person.
bitch il fucking take a picture right now and il show you what true frame mogging is. im not big rn and i frame mog you to the moon and fucking back

• Hmm...
Reactions: randomuser2407
bitch il fucking take a picture right now and il show you what true frame mogging is. im not big rn and i frame mog you to the moon and fucking back
I have never seen a clear comparison of 2 guys of a similar height who have different frames, if you can show me that, it would be very interesting.

I have never seen a clear comparison of 2 guys of a similar height who have different frames, if you can show me that, it would be very interesting.
im 6'2 give me a minute..

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
check my threads

Bro your physique is not that impressive mate. I thought by the shit you were saying that you would be hella muscular or something. And frankly i dont believe the stuff you really. @Ocelot @Good_Little_Goy
jfl i'd be embarassed if I had a body like that

It's over for him. Bringing blackpills IRL is kinda retarded though.
There was no need to blackpill him unless he is going to mew.

This nigga copingvolcel is a fuckin lunatic, why is this motherfucker writting essays in every response jfl what a crazy nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 756 and Tyronecell
I am an inch shorter than you and 17
And I've never had this height halo shit your talking about. There is a 6ft 8 guy, and 6ft 6 guy in my school and they dont really get girls. The honest truth is height doesnt matter as much as people think. Just be slighly above average.
if they are 6'6 and 6'8 with a normie face + a gymcelled body they become chad-chadlite