PSL Rating graph: Percentile

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
PSL rating in graph, according with standard deviation theory.

PSL

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, delusionalretard, Ryan and 2 others
These don't necessarily act within accordance of actual looks ratings in society though. You won't see 1 in 50 people being 6 PSL amongst ALL people considering demographics would take old people, ethnics, and literally everyone else into account. I am currently trying to make a spin-off of the TrueRateMe guide with changed percentiles to look more realistic, on the guide it says a 7 is the top 2.5% (1 in 40 people on the chart) but I think it's more like 1 in 500 minimum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595, LooksmaxxHopeful and delusionalretard
You won't see 1 in 50 people being 6 PSL amongst ALL people considering demographics would take old people, ethnics, and literally everyone else into account.
That's why raing should be imo:
* within ones own race AND compared to location in the world where that race is the norm AND same age range.

You can't make 1 rating system. That captures all above factors all at once (race, age, location in the world).

What one can do. imo!
Mention seperately, HOW much penalty or bonus one will get for race, or age, etc..

For example: one could say. In the white West; being 85 percentile among 40's age men, aka PSL5 among 40's year old men. One gets -35% compared to 20's aged men. So that man,would be 50 percentile among 20's aged men.
STuff like thath. Basically mentioning penalties (or bonus?) one gets for race, age, location in the world.

Taking ALL Above, into account. makes it GIGA difficult rating system.
imo, such a rating sytem is impossible to make; withoutit runing into a book length almost.

So for easy. I prefer:
* within own race. within own age. And within location that pheno is normal.
AFTER, that rating. One can start deducting or adding for factors of: age, race, ethnicity.

For example.
1. An 45 year old Chinese race man. Whom is across his race and age in China, 90 percentile. aka PSL5+. But than calculation for dropping him in Germany, adn wanting to compete with 25 y/o local men (for 20's aged women). And he be 25 percentile in SMV or something. basically game over.
.Example 2. A 40 y/o german man. Whom is across his race and age in Germany, 90 percentile. aka PSL5+. But than calculation for dropping him in Vietnam, and wanting to compete with 25 y/o local men (for 20's aged women). And he be 99+ percentile in SMV or something, basically game on.

How the fuck, can one capure above 2 exmaples. into 1 rating graph??

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, delusionalretard and Deleted member 11610
That's why raing should be imo:
* within ones own race AND compared to location in the world where that race is the norm AND same age range.

You can't make 1 rating system. That captures all above factors all at once (race, age, location in the world).

What one can do. imo!
Mention seperately, HOW much penalty or bonus one will get for race, or age, etc..

For example: one could say. In the white West; being 85 percentile among 40's age men, aka PSL5 among 40's year old men. One gets -35% compared to 20's aged men. So that man,would be 50 percentile among 20's aged men.
STuff like thath. Basically mentioning penalties (or bonus?) one gets for race, age, location in the world.

Taking ALL Above, into account. makes it GIGA difficult rating system.
imo, such a rating sytem is impossible to make; withoutit runing into a book length almost.

So for easy. I prefer:
* within own race. within own age. And within location that pheno is normal.
AFTER, that rating. One can start deducting or adding for factors of: age, race, ethnicity.

For example.
1. An 45 year old Chinese race man. Whom is across his race and age in China, 90 percentile. aka PSL5+. But than calculation for dropping him in Germany, adn wanting to compete with 25 y/o local men (for 20's aged women). And he be 25 percentile in SMV or something. basically game over.
.Example 2. A 40 y/o german man. Whom is across his race and age in Germany, 90 percentile. aka PSL5+. But than calculation for dropping him in Vietnam, and wanting to compete with 25 y/o local men (for 20's aged women). And he be 99+ percentile in SMV or something, basically game on.

How the fuck, can one capure above 2 exmaples. into 1 rating graph??
Mostly agree w all of this, I'm working on deciphering the demographics. Only using western countries (I think ethnics in western countries are generally better looking due to better nutrition, access to healthcare and dental, along with economic stability) but yeah I think obviously 16-24 year olds will have more 7's per capita then 16-60. I have received criticism for my basis of evidence for percentiles though, I used a video where 100 people rate themselves and literally NONE of them scored above a 6 according to the TRM guide and there was a sub 3 in the video too. I'll link it in case you want it for reference too (it's actually a decent piece of evidence despite having a small sample size of 100, they were randomly selected and there's an equal amount of men and woman + they force diversity on the youtube channel which helps for the purpose of rating different ethnicities) here it is:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595 and LooksmaxxHopeful
this already imo, makes a rating system than flawed.
80+% of people life outside Western countries
I don't care for rating people who are disadvantaged in third world countries and malnourished countries. Ethnics that live in the West will be used because they reach the full potential of their genetics that their ancestors missed out on due to harsher living conditions and nutrition. I don't think that's flawed at all, besides I don't really find it interesting to rate some ethnicities, I mainly will research into White people, Black, and Arabic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595
I don't care for rating people who are disadvantaged in third world countries
Brutals.
A universal rating scale should though.
Ethnics that live in the West will be used because they reach the full potential of their genetics that their ancestors missed out on due to harsher living conditions and nutrition. I don't think that's flawed at all,

besides I don't really find it interesting to rate some ethnicities, I mainly will research into White people, Black, and Arabic.
Universal rating scale it won't be imo.
Maybe tell that in the title

wtf why is the number i circled not 96%, why is it 95%. if you add all the percentages up above it, 14% + 34% + 34% +14% = 96%. it doesnt make sense to me. also how can there be 01.% at both ends, if you add everytthing up before hand (2% + 34% + 34% + 14% + 2%) you already get 100%. if you add 0.1% at both sides, it goes above a 100%.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Toth's thot and thecel
Mostly agree w all of this, I'm working on deciphering the demographics. Only using western countries (I think ethnics in western countries are generally better looking due to better nutrition, access to healthcare and dental, along with economic stability) but yeah I think obviously 16-24 year olds will have more 7's per capita then 16-60. I have received criticism for my basis of evidence for percentiles though, I used a video where 100 people rate themselves and literally NONE of them scored above a 6 according to the TRM guide and there was a sub 3 in the video too. I'll link it in case you want it for reference too (it's actually a decent piece of evidence despite having a small sample size of 100, they were randomly selected and there's an equal amount of men and woman + they force diversity on the youtube channel which helps for the purpose of rating different ethnicities) here it is:

The vast majority of people in that video were 4-5 IMO.

7/10 (bluepilled, sugarcoated scale) = 5/10 in reality.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, RODEBLUR and Deleted member 11610
Look at that jump from 6 to 7.

And JFL at more self-proclaimed 8s than 6s.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Deleted member 11610
View attachment 1333534
The vast majority of people in that video were 4-5 IMO.

7/10 (bluepilled, sugarcoated scale) = 5/10 in reality.
Yep, I usually rate according to the TrueRateMe scale and the dude at 3:10 called himself a 10 despite having a fucking long potato skull shape and death tier ptosis, he was genuinely like a 2.75 :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595 and Xangsane
True
These don't necessarily act within accordance of actual looks ratings in society though. You won't see 1 in 50 people being 6 PSL amongst ALL people considering demographics would take old people, ethnics, and literally everyone else into account. I am currently trying to make a spin-off of the TrueRateMe guide with changed percentiles to look more realistic, on the guide it says a 7 is the top 2.5% (1 in 40 people on the chart) but I think it's more like 1 in 500 minimum.
True rate me goes from 1 to 10 though not 1 to 8

True

True rate me goes from 1 to 10 though not 1 to 8
Yeah, I know but you can compare the percentiles, a 6 PSL is the equivalent of a 7.25 TRM according to the percentiles but neither of them are as common as the percentiles bill them at. I likely would only see 1 6 PSL person for every 500 people of all ages probably

View attachment 1333534

Yep, I usually rate according to the TrueRateMe scale and the dude at 3:10 called himself a 10 despite having a fucking long potato skull shape and death tier ptosis, he was genuinely like a 2.75 :lul:
You should have seen the big fat black woman from wheat Waffles who rated herself a 10

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
You should have seen the big fat black woman from wheat Waffles who rated herself a 10
Fucking ridiculous, even in the video I sent there was a fat black woman who rated herself an 8 jfl

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595, thecel and Xangsane
Fucking ridiculous, even in the video I sent there was a fat black woman who rated herself an 8 jfl
I realized fat black women usually give themselves high ratings. They're rating their confidence

• +1
I realized fat black women usually give themselves high ratings. They're rating their confidence
Honestly the worst part of society is that we can no longer fat-shame people without being ridiculed. I still do it anyway but I am always met with anger irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 15595, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
Honestly the worst part of society is that we can no longer fat-shame people without being ridiculed. I still do it anyway but I am always met with anger irl
Did you see those obese female Calvin klein models?

• +1
Normie: 50th percentile
HTN: 84th percentile (1/6.3) (1 SD)
Chadlite: 98th percentile (1/44) (2 SD)
Chad: 99.7th percentile (1/740.8) (3 SD)
GigaChad: 99.997th percentile (1/31,574.4) (4 SD)

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Did you see those obese female Calvin klein models?
I'm not sure but possibly, I've seen tons of fat women modelling in popular brands though, I think Rihanna even pushed for tons of obese ugly "femcel" tier women to model for her as well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 15595 and Xangsane
I'm not sure but possibly, I've seen tons of fat women modelling in popular brands though, I think Rihanna even pushed for tons of obese ugly "femcel" tier women to model for her as well.
Google "chika Calvin klein"

Also it's wokery. Women want to see average or below average women in fashion runways

No wonder Victoria's secret dropped their angels

Also it's wokery. Women want to see average or below average women in fashion runways

No wonder Victoria's secret dropped their angels
Are there fat guy models?

Google "chika Calvin klein"
What the actual fuck dude, seeing this twitter thread made me fucking seethe
19900442 0 image a 79 1571427265379

"Someone's mad they're not on a billboard" yeah congrats bro, you being on a billboard for being an obese sub 60 IQ model is like bragging about a teacher using your work project and showing it to the class as an example for what NOT to do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15595, RODEBLUR and Xangsane
View attachment 1333946
"Someone's mad they're not on a billboard" yeah congrats bro, you being on a billboard for being an obese sub 60 IQ model is like bragging about a teacher using your work project and showing it to the class as an example for what NOT to do
There was another one named jari Jones

View attachment 1333528

wtf why is the number i circled not 96%, why is it 95%. if you add all the percentages up above it, 14% + 34% + 34% +14% = 96%. it doesnt make sense to me. also how can there be 01.% at both ends, if you add everytthing up before hand (2% + 34% + 34% + 14% + 2%) you already get 100%. if you add 0.1% at both sides, it goes above a 100%.
You Get these small differences, because the numbers are rounded off.

So instead of writing.
34.135% it was written 34%.
Instead of 13.59% it was witten 14%.

That's why you get the differences in Ur adding ups

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
View attachment 1333946
Imagine having to see that billboard everyday on your way to work :ROFLMAO: for some poor soul out there that is the harsh reality

• +1
Imagine having to see that billboard everyday on your way to work :ROFLMAO: for some poor soul out there that is the harsh reality
Maybe when society shows 5'2 balding curries on billboards I won't care so much for having to see obese disgusting "femcels" like her being pushed onto us

• +1
What would u rate salludon and gandy... Don't be biased toward gandy Cuz muh millionaire model
Peak saludon.
99.7th percentile (1/740.8) (3 SD) thus PSL 7/8.

Peak Gandy.
GigaChad: 99.997th percentile (1/31,574.4), thus PSL 8/8.

* To add.
In a practical sense. Above PSL 7, it's a pointless discussion, female affection wise. Because after PSL 7 all men have more options than they practically handle, so it doesn't matter anymore in that sense.

It may only still matter, if one has modelling as a job. But not for daily life.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel and Ryan
Peak saludon.
99.7th percentile (1/740.8) (3 SD) thus PSL 7/8.

Peak Gandy.
GigaChad: 99.997th percentile (1/31,574.4), thus PSL 8/8
If you think Salludon is 1 in 740 people I don't even know what to tell you. I haven't even seen a better looking South Asian man than him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595 and Ryan
Maybe when society shows 5'2 balding curries on billboards I won't care so much for having to see obese disgusting "femcels" like her being pushed onto us
Nigga even that femcel is already too much for my eyes. You wanna pave the city full of this shit by adding currys ontop for „muh equalit“?

• +1
Nigga even that femcel is already too much for my eyes. You wanna pave the city full of this shit by adding currys ontop for „muh equalit“?
I still do not want to see that "thing" but if they showed subhuman curry's then at least it wouldn't be AS bad. Tbh I don't care what "woke" reason makes them decide to push the agenda so long as they actually follow through with it. Besides, it would be funny to see white stacies complain about currys on billboards

• +1
I still do not want to see that "thing" but if they showed subhuman curry's then at least it wouldn't be AS bad. Tbh I don't care what "woke" reason makes them decide to push the agenda so long as they actually follow through with it. Besides, it would be funny to see white stacies complain about currys on billboards
If it ever comes to the point and they pave the city with some 5‘2 dravidian I riot

If you think Salludon is 1 in 740 people I don't even know what to tell you. I haven't even seen a better looking South Asian man than him.
Maybe you are right.
I'm most good at rating whites.
Arabs and Asians and so on, is more difficult rating for me. Due to limited exposure.
I never been in Asia, and outside Europe, and I life in a white country, and place with limited " ethnics". So I have harder times gauging ethnics.

But I know Saludon needs to be rated high.
Psl 7 is a high rating.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 11610
Maybe you are right.
I'm most good at rating whites.
Arabs and Asians and so on, is more difficult rating for me. Due to limited exposure.
I never been in Asia, and outside Europe, and I life in a white country, and place with limited " ethnics". So I have harder times gauging ethnics.

But I know Saludon needs to be rated high.
Psl 7 is a high rating.
PSL percentiles are dog shit, a 6 PSL should be at least 1 in 500 maybe even in the 1000’s and 7 PSL should be in the 10 thousands

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595 and Ryan
PSL percentiles are dog shit, a 6 PSL should be at least 1 in 500 maybe even in the 1000’s and 7 PSL should be in the 10 thousands
You can create another distribution model for your rating guide/model.

As far as I know.
PSL was based on the normal Standard deviation model, basically.
I assume you know that mathematical theory. if not you can read it in the below link. If you make a rating model/guide yourself. you should imo be failar with models distribution. There exist more/plenty distribution models.

LOL @ this blackpll rating guide model. Cumberbatch get rated really high.

Normie: 50th percentile
HTN: 84th percentile (1/6.3) (1 SD)
Chadlite: 98th percentile (1/44) (2 SD)
Chad: 99.7th percentile (1/740.8) (3 SD)
GigaChad: 99.997th percentile (1/31,574.4) (4 SD)
I like the concept.

would be cool, if it was graphed