Reactions: toptearmm, Darkstrand, Deleted member 3123 and 3 others
Tyga and Ryan Gosling in the same category
Giphy 8

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 1707, uibbt and 2 others
IMG 20191212 212521

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 1707, Kilimanjaro and 3 others
Starting from around 5, bump everyone up .5 PSL until you get to 7. Then it's great.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, SteveRogers and Averagecel
I could see most the arguments taking place in the "human" range. Me personally as before I would say Garfield should be much lower. I agree with others Rami should probably be lower. Jared Leto should definitely be lower, he has a failo eye area that's even been thrashed by women on twitter.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Aesthetic, Averagecel and 1 other person
dude ramirez mogs everyone MM. he never had a professional photoshopt with angles makeup photoshop, lighting and he’s one of the most GL on the chart. he would be the only 9PSL tbh with a pro shoot

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Pietrosiek, Pillarman and 7 others
dude ramirez mogs everyone MM. he never had a professional photoshopt with angles makeup photoshop, lighting and he’s one of the most GL on the chart. he would be the only 9PSL tbh with a pro shoot
Trying to get on @OwlGod's good side I see lol

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and EthnicelAscension
faggot test game: up from "ascended beings" if you know more than half the portraits, then you're a certified faggot :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, SteveRogers, FatJattMofo and 2 others
he looks good only from the side

• +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag
Chris Evans is 6 psl.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, noped, LordNorwood and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Mateusz74, Aesthetic and 4 others
Isn't 8 psl impossible?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aesthetic, EthnicelAscension, LordNorwood and 2 others
Noszka should be higher

add aleksa gavrilovic to psl 8.5

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and EthnicelAscension
tbh jeff seids quite a bit higher than 6

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039 and IWantToMax
faggot test game: up from "ascended beings" if you know more than half the portraits, then you're a certified faggot :ogre:
bro you knew who they were when you said that

:what:

I could see most the arguments taking place in the "human" range. Me personally as before I would say Garfield should be much lower. I agree with others Rami should probably be lower. Jared Leto should definitely be lower, he has a failo eye area that's even been thrashed by women on twitter.
he looked decent when young but i see where you're coming from

>zac efron 5.5psl OMEGALUL

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Trying to get on @OwlGod's good side I see lol
Its true, Ramirez is probably the most striking human being to have ever walked on earth.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2227
Also, make sure you take into account Harmony.

shit thread

Last edited:
@Deliciadecu youve been wanting to make a rating chart

This is useless. Everyone will disagree with something. @Deliciadecu was right all along: rate is utter shit

Eriksen looks like a rendered model of an ideal human JFL

@Deliciadecu youve been wanting to make a rating chart

🧐

Rating is cope, the only ratings you can do are based on percentiles, just like @OldRooster does when ranking people, it's still subjective though, but more close to reality since you don't need to find out what makes the perfect face, you just need to find out what the best existing faces look like and estimate from there.

Or a Likert scale, which would be based on attractiveness (subjective) and not on beauty

This is useless. Everyone will disagree with something. @Deliciadecu was right all along: rate is utter shit

I'm always right

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rockndogs and Mediocre Normalfag
🧐

Rating is cope, the only ratings you can do are based on percentiles, just like @OldRooster does when ranking people, it's still subjective though, but more close to reality since you don't need to find out what makes the perfect face, you just need to find out what the best existing faces look like and estimate from there.

Or a Likert scale, which would be based on attractiveness (subjective) and not on beauty

I'm always right
but percentiles are the same thing as psl. saying some is 7 psl is the equivalent of saying someone is "99th percentile"

tiers(low-tier normie, normie, high-tier normie, etc.) make a better system. but at the end youre still rating, everyone will disagree. at the end its all the same outcome, youre looking at faces, examining them, then comparing them to faces that are deemed attractive to most people.

but percentiles are the same thing as psl. saying some is 7 psl is the equivalent of saying someone is "99th percentile"

tiers(low-tier normie, normie, high-tier normie, etc.) make a better system. but at the end youre still rating, everyone will disagree. at the end its all the same outcome, youre looking at faces, examining them, then comparing them to faces that are deemed attractive to most people.

Not really, percentile is based on reality.

You have an X number of people with a Y variety of the characteristic Z. You'll find your percentile based on how you compare to these people. It's based on ranking more than rating.

A 10/10 rating on the other hand, although it's a fraction number just like 100/100, it's more based on a deduction or addition of your rating based not on how you compare to others but how you compare to a hypothetical perfect human being (10/10) and a "deformed one" (0/10). The problem is:

1- You don't know what a 10/10 looks like, not because it doesn't exist, but because you'll need to know everything about what makes a perfect face
2- The same thing applies to the 0/0
3- You can not compute how much each feature will add or subtract on the rating
4- You can not compute how much each "level" of these features will deduct on the rating (how much do dark circles detract from someone's rating? What if it's really strong? Which one detracts more pigmentar dark circles or vascular ones?)

At the end of the day it's just a subjective rating just like any other with the difference being:

1- People here understand more about looks than normies
2- People here are autistic to the point of rating 8/8 for "leaving room for subjectivity" but they are too stupid to understand that 8/8 and 10/10 are the exact same thing because both are fractions representing 100%, and even if it was 8/10, 2 points for subjectivity is A LOT

In short, PSL scale is pure autism

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
Seems accurate PSL-wise. But I will say that sex appeal wise in the eyes of women themselves Noszka mogs everyone on that list. He’ll be the most desired of them all. He’ll do the best out of them all on dating apps/websites and IRL.
If there’s one person you want to look like in the entire world, it has to be Noszka. You’ll gain the most.

eems accurate PSL-wise. But I will say that sex appeal wise in the eyes of women themselves Noszka mogs everyone on that list. He’ll be the most desired of them all. He’ll do the best out of them all on dating apps/websites and IRL.
If there’s one person you want to look like in the entire world, it has to be Noszka. You’ll gain the most.
tyler mauher

I agree with most pictures decently.

2 I don't.
Ryan Gosling is to low. At least +0.5 PSL maybe even +1 PSL.

That black haired guy at the total left of PSL 5. He has shut eye area's. His jaw is good but don't compensate for that shit eye area. Should be -0.5 PSL lower