PSL Rating Tier /8 (With pics)

Rope yourself if you think that Leto and Efron are only 5.5PSL. Prime ones are in 6-7PSL range. Also what this first fag with photoshoped zygos is doing above Chico? You must be kidding.

Tyga and Ryan Gosling in the same categoryView attachment 191426

here is a man who wouldnt take it anymore here is a man who stood up to dogs the cunt the filth the shit here is a man who stood up

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 3583
Really? Show it.
The eye area or the Twitter posts? If it's the former just google a current pic of him. If the latter someone on here posted it a while ago, I didn't save it.

285d1a65933f7bf0b9780db18b893b49
F4aa87c5ac2771350b2dd5cc292357d8
Eefafbc6af482b5244314e5afc732e29
Los angeles ca 17 octobre l r actrice soleil moon frye et lacteurchanteur jared leto assister
Los angeles ca 17 octobre l r actrice soleil moon frye et l acteur chanteur jared leto assiste
Really? Show it.
This guy must be kidding. We should compare primes, dont forget Leto is almost 50 and still looks way better and younger than some 20s. Also his style dont help him too much, im sure if he took care he would be high tier right now. Also see how he looked like in his youth.

If OP says its only 5.5PSL then average of this site is like 3.

Only 0.5 between Rami Malek and Zac Efron? 😂🤣

Jeff Chad Said in the same rank as Mariano horse Di Vaio?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
View attachment 191800View attachment 191801View attachment 191802View attachment 191803View attachment 191804
This guy must be kidding. We should compare primes, dont forget Leto is almost 50 and still looks way better and younger than some 20s. Also his style dont help him too much, im sure if he took care he would be high tier right now. Also see how he looked like in his youth.

Jared_Leto_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

Dude has a shit tier eye area to the point where it was literally getting openly mocked by normies.
I agree in the pics you posted he looks incredible, PSL6.5 easy, but yeah that eye area has truly aged like complete shit somehow to the point where he went from having hunter eyes to prey eyes, its funny because Leto is supposed to be known for aging well and yet the photos you posted mog his current self to Alpha Centauri and back
You say we should consider primes, fair I guess, but OP didn't use a prime pic of him it looks like, he used a pic where his eye area looks fairly bad
I wonder if a clue as to the change in eye area is found in how big Leto's eyes always were, even in his prime pics. I mean blow up the first one you posted. They're gorgeous, but so large that its a little unsettling.

Why don t made a scale until 10 and add categories between 4 and 4.5?
There is a huge gap between them
"Muh 10 is perfection don t achievable :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"
You don t need to do a perfect exam to have the maximal grade, just close enough

Jared_Leto_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

Dude has a shit tier eye area to the point where it was literally getting openly mocked by normies.
I agree in the pics you posted he looks incredible, PSL6.5 easy, but yeah that eye area has truly aged like complete shit somehow to the point where he went from having hunter eyes to prey eyes, its funny because Leto is supposed to be known for aging well and yet the photos you posted mog his current self to Alpha Centauri and back
You say we should consider primes, fair I guess, but OP didn't use a prime pic of him it looks like, he used a pic where his eye area looks fairly bad
I wonder if a clue as to the change in eye area is found in how big Leto's eyes always were, even in his prime pics. I mean blow up the first one you posted. They're gorgeous, but so large that its a little unsettling.
He is almost 50 as i told in last post. In my country average 50 look like he is one leg in grave while Leto without beard still manages to be above average comparing to ANY age range. Here is one of recent pictures where he is without this shit tier facial hair.

Imo he still would slay young women without doubt even if he has done enough (i had somewhere list of famous females he dated and half of this forum wont have even 20% of these numbers when it comes to average women).
And yeah his eye area aged but lets be honest he seems to not care, if he cared he would have good eye area again with his money.
I will defend him in any way since i remember when i was watching "Lord of War" with cousins (it was like 11 years ago) and he was first guy to be called hot by my female cousins.

Prime is prime. He was easily 6.5PSL and this scale is retarded. Also Efron only 5.5? This is ridiculous. He was ultimate crush of every girl i knew at my school.

PS. Also i dont recommend looking at normies opinions. I remember some normie females mocked Chico for looking like kid etc while they all would jump on him within second. Most of these dumb people are just jelaous that they wont have even small precentage of this cake they had and just feel better talking shit in internet and boosting their own ego this way.

Last edited:
He is almost 50 as i told in last post. In my country average 50 look like he is one leg in grave while Leto without beard still manages to be above average comparing to ANY age range. Here is one of recent pictures where he is without this shit tier facial hair.
View attachment 191850
Imo he still would slay young women without doubt even if he has done enough (i had somewhere list of famous females he dated and half of this forum wont have even 20% of these numbers when it comes to average women).
yeah because he is statusmaxxed lol. Same with Efron. Although yeah I would probably put Efron just a bit higher.

How is Chris Evans only a 5.5 fuck I must be a PSL 4, I thought I was 6. I must be delusional though cause to me Barrett looks repulsive
Zac Efron 5.5 too!?

How is Chris Evans only a 5.5 fuck I must be a PSL 4, I thought I was 6. I must be delusional though cause to me Barrett looks repulsive
Zac Efron 5.5 too!?
This, Chris is at least 6 psl.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
  • Woah
Reactions: FatJattMofo
  • Woah
JFL
Zac Efron 5.5 PSL?

I believe he has a taller more robust ramus/mandible and better undereye support
you saying your medial canthus is like this guy? gigachad .

Lmao, this is so shitty. Couldn't be any more wrong

JFL at Ryan Gosling PSL 4.5
Delusional cope

yea. didnt really see that part so i dont remember if it was.
You can always pm me if you want to confirm it buddyboyo, i dont mind tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, OOGABOOGA, LordNorwood and 1 other person
This indian is 8.5 psl mogs every one on that chart
@akfit2000

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    7.1 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
yall going so hard lol, i agree tho i rushed on the 4-6 psl ranges mb

View attachment 191800View attachment 191801View attachment 191802View attachment 191803View attachment 191804

He looks like a legit god in those last 2 pics

Replace Andreas Eriksen with Nessman for the PSL 8s

Make another with more black people: Broderick Hunter, Tyson Beckford, Salieu Jalloh, Vitor Melo, Rivaldino Santos...

Diego Barrueco, Simon Nessman and Jordan Barrett are too high.

Also add John Todd, Kit Butler and Thom Strijd to the list too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195
Where would Simonas Pham rank ? 7 psl imo

Shit list

• +1
6 psl for me tbh

• +1
Jfl this thread is proof that psl rating is subjective, everyone has a different opinion

Make another with more black people: Broderick Hunter, Tyson Beckford, Salieu Jalloh, Vitor Melo, Rivaldino Santos...

Diego Barrueco, Simon Nessman and Jordan Barrett are too high.

Also add John Todd, Kit Butler and Thom Strijd to the list too.
Add Elias de poot, Simonas Pham, Jon erix hexum, DiCaprio, Miro Cech, Chris Hemsworth and Ian somerhalder

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401