Psl rating?

J

JamesBlonde

Iron
Any lookmaxxing suggestions? I was told last time maybe glasses, presumably because my eyes are far apart? I think I'm in the 4.5-5 range, want to get to high tier normie.

Attachments

• IMG_20191111_110126.jpg
    IMG_20191111_110126.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 126
3.5-4 PSL average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Shave for one, that beard is a fail

You're close to avg

1- Shave that gay ass beard
2- Try a different haircut, idk much about hair but im sure other styles fit you better.
3- Yeah surprise, hit the gym and get lean. You'll look really good.
4- Decent face
Whats your body fat %?
Also try minoxidil im sure it can help you beard wise. You got some base already.

2- Try a different haircut, idk much about hair but im sure other styles fit you better.
4- Decent face
Whats your body fat %?
Also try minoxidil im sure it can help you beard wise. You got some base already.
dont, it will fuck your skin

Mirin midface ratio. Lose the bloat and shave the fag beard.

4- Decent face
Whats your body fat %?
1.Will do.
2.Im thinking buzz or the zoomer haircut?
3 & 4. I'm 5'10 and weigh 176 lbs. I think my BF is in the 20's%

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic
1.Will do.
2.Im thinking buzz or the zoomer haircut?
3 & 4. I'm 5'10 and weigh 176 lbs. I think my BF is in the 20's%

I mean its the classical advice but really you should hit the gym and get lean, down to 12% body fat. Trust me you have no idea how hard its going to change you in a really positive way mental/physical . Your midface ratio is really nice and most importantly you have a nice eye area in my opinion, for a haircut could try a fade on the sides and leave it long on top like you have it in the pic, this combined with a clean shave of the beard could look good. Your face shape also allows for a good buzzcut but that style looks best when paired with a complete beard, since it gives you that contrast of the short hair on top with the beard, so if you want i still recommend minoxidil to fill your beard on the moustache, jaw, and higher cheeklines.
I mean its the classical advice but really you should hit the gym and get lean, down to 12% body fat. Trust me you have no idea how hard its going to change you in a really positive way mental/physical . Your midface ratio is really nice and most importantly you have a nice eye area in my opinion, for a haircut could try a fade on the sides and leave it long on top like you have it in the pic, this combined with a clean shave of the beard could look good. Your face shape also allows for a good buzzcut but that style looks best when paired with a complete beard, since it gives you that contrast of the short hair on top with the beard, so if you want i still recommend minoxidil to fill your beard on the moustache, jaw, and higher cheeklines.
And if you have questions about minoxidil i can answer them, used it for 6 months. Insane results.

• +1
Reactions: JamesBlonde
A small skull like me

A small skull like me
my neurocranium is bit too big. i give some of it then we both have ideal skull proportions

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Titbot