PSL ratings are retarded and mean nothing.

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

at the mercy of God, Jesus Christ. Gone
It amazes me how guys will constantly ask for face ratings from other guys and obsess over their rating. It’s as simple as this.

Subhuman- In the name no explaining needed

Normie- Likely to get a few compliments from girls a year from girls who are Beckie’s or borderline subhuman

HTN- Gets compliments from Beckie’s and HTB. Is asked for their #/ Snapchat on a frequent basis and can get a Becky in a relationship.

Chadlite- stacylites will also compliment you often and you will be able to get stacylites and or Stacie’s in relationships (Depending on competition in your area)

Chad- No explanation needed

It’s as simple as how do women treat you. I’ve never paid for a face rating and never had my face rated yet I still know where I stand just based off common sense. You know if your ugly. You know if your average. You know if your attractive. It’s just cope “hopefully the next face rater may rate me a point higher!”. Don’t get bullied by weirdos either some guys want you to feel as ugly as them, unless it’s from an actually paid face rater don’t take that seriously at all it’s not necessary to even do. I see ugly guys get overhyped by other nicer BPers and normies getting told it’s over. It’s just retarded and you shouldn’t trip up over it.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
That whole paragraph you wrote is bs. A lot of people like me thought they were MTN-HTN range until they got on here and realised that they're subhuman.

wtf! next you will be telling me that mewing doesnt work

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
i saw your thread name and was like good then saw the content and you're just literally spewing the same bullshit of the guys you mean to roast

all of thsi chad subhuman blabla shit doesn't matter, it's either you're unattractive or attractive

that's it

i saw your thread name and was like good then saw the content and you're just literally spewing the same bullshit of the guys you mean to roast

all of thsi chad subhuman blabla shit doesn't matter, it's either you're unattractive or attractive

that's it
Cope there are levels of being attractive

an actually paid face rater

Cope there are levels of being attractive
it doesn't even matter when you're attractive, everyone here knows you can't reach chad levels and actually the best looking user here is a frauded chadlite using the true PSL scale (i'm talking about amnesia)

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
dnr its over psl rating is accurate asf stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Gaygymmaxx
it doesn't even matter when you're attractive, everyone here knows you can't reach chad levels and actually the best looking user here is a frauded chadlite using the true PSL scale (i'm talking about amnesia)
U need to fraud to look good. Find me one person in bad lighting with a neutral expression that looks good. Impossible for a normal human skull

Bro was going on and on about how internet face ratings based on pictures are bs only to end up making a case in favor of "paid face raters" as if it holds any more credibility

Bro was going on and on about how internet face ratings based on pictures are bs only to end up making a case in favor of "paid face raters" as if it holds any more credibility
My point was that those guys aren’t trying to make you feel bad and won’t try to make you feel subhuman they usually tell it how it is random dudes on here troll and give guys body dysmorphia. How many normies genuinely think their subhuman because of guys in this space

That whole paragraph you wrote is bs. A lot of people like me thought they were MTN-HTN range until they got on here and realised that they're subhuman.
how do you come to the conclusion that your subhuman from believing your a htn? There’s a drastic difference in irl treatment between those 2

• +1
how do you come to the conclusion that your subhuman from believing your a htn? There’s a drastic difference in irl treatment between those 2
Delusion, I know HTNs who don't get approached because girls feel intimidated by them

• +1
Ratings are important and can even help to assist in your looksmaxxing routine,the thing tho is that there are
probably only like 6-7 users here who can properly rate and tell you exactly what areas you need to improve.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and NateJacobs
Delusion, I know HTNs who don't get approached because girls feel intimidated by them
girls don’t feel intimidated to approach a htn coming from a htn. Beckie’s approach all the time they just don’t approach ugly guys or normies 99% of the time💀

PSL rating can be usefull cause you will know if your look is the issue or not, many here can rate properly, not greycell like you ofc, we will rarely differ more than 0.5 PSL.

PSL is only looks, if the guy rot in his basement or is a fucking aspie in socials it will obviously lower his results with foids but not his PSL rating.

REMINDER OF THE PSL SCALE FOR LOW IQs

"We use x/8 PSL because we can categorize every male into this scale, using /10 is your child mind needing landmark.

0-2 PSL, low-mid-high tier subhuman
3-5 PSL, low-mid-high tier normie
6 PSL, chadlite
7 PSL, chad
8 PSL, gigachad (theoretically)

We can fit every males here, no need for cope /10 scale"

Also with calculation and correlation with study it is way easier, it is the best scale for women appreciation measuring, for example women find 20% of men attractive, it is the 5+ PSL which is HTN.
So basically less than HTN is invisible to foids.

===== SPLIT AND REMINDER YOU ARE LOW IQ =====

There is no real definitive graph for the correlation PSL to /10 but it would surely be close to this :

Subhuman (low, mid, high tier)
0PSL = 0/10
1PSL = 0/10
2PSL = 0/10
Normie (low, mid, high tier)
3PSL= 1-2/10
4PSL = 3-4/10 (50% of men are there)
5PSL = 5-6/10 (20% of men are there) This is where it gets "fair" = you can LTR your looksmatch
Chadlite
6PSL = 7-8/10 (4% of men are there) This is where it gets easy = you can ONS your looksmatch
Chad
7PSL = 9-10/10 (1% of men are there) You can ONS any girl, easily.

This is why we say 80% of men are invisible to women, they are sub 5PSL. Then there is always a 20 80 ratio toward the next stage, ie HTN (20%) => Chadlite (4%) => Chad (1%) => Gigachad (0.25% theorically)

===== SPLIT AND REMINDER YOU ARE LOW IQ =====

Psl rating is closer to foid point of view than normie rating.

Less than 5 PSL it's garbage tier, more than 5 you're fuckeable, for each point over 5, you can assume it will be 4 times easier to get foid thanks to hypergamy, the actractiveness in male works exponentially.

Opportunity scale depending on the psl rating
Let's say the psl 5 value on the foid opportunity market is 1 (fuckeable).
psl 6 value is 4
psl 7 value is 16
psl 8 value is 64
psl 9 value is 128

That's why a 5 PSL will have to make 64 times the effort of a 8 PSL to achieve the same result, but few achieve this, or they are redpilled and have a lot of time and energy to waste. Hence why they say everyone can get foids if they go into PUA, it's because they compensate the gap with high effort and persistence.

It also simply means that the PSL 8 will have 64 times more opportunities than the PSL 5.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Xangsane
Ratings are important and can even help to assist in your looksmaxxing routine,the thing tho is that there are
probably only like 6-7 users here who can properly rate and tell you exactly what areas you need to improve.
I kinda agree but you should be able to know your flaws by digesting BP Content it’s just some guys are delusional and don’t wanna be hard enough on themselves and others wanna be told their better looking than they are

PSL is only looks, if the guy rot in his basement or is a fucking aspie in socials it will obviously lower his results with foids but not his PSL rating.

My social skills with girls are not great but that doesn’t stop girls from approaching me. I didn’t need a face rating to know where I stand it’s pretty obvious. Ofc a Rotter would be less aware of his looks tho idk why guys are so aggressive about this shit

If it doesn't come from psl what makes ur face attractive? Retard?

calculated facial ratios are the only thing your face is made of

If psl doesn't matter that means the structure of your face doesn't matter when determining attractiveness, and that's clearly retarded

• +1
Hey Yliaster, do you know the username of those 6-7 guys? I would like to know what to do to ascend