347.6 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_20190214_161018.JPG
    IMG_20190214_161018.JPG
    581.5 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_20190214_135108.JPG
    IMG_20190214_135108.JPG
    456.2 KB · Views: 294
high t ogre

also you already have got a rating thread, why did you open a new one?

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, RedPilledStemcel, dogtown and 3 others
Like average wherever youre from. Stop manking new rate threads

You are very hard to rate because you look very unique. But your atleast decent looking. High t and good width are also positive atributes it seems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, NormieKilla, Extra Chromosome and 3 others
high t ogre

also you already have got a rating thread, why did you open a new one?

You are very hard to rate because you look very unique. But your atleast decent looking. High t and good width are also positive atributes it seems
Hard to rate ???and whats unique???

sony pix pe kya dekh rahe ho bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Mansnob, Deleted member 611 and 2 others
your T level do mog me hard

1.5/10, downgraded from 3/10 due to curry penalty
You will ascend if you use tinted lip balm
20190215 070303687

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, Afrikancel and Deleted member 656
Ok here

You're a solid 7/10 now

View attachment 20884
do u think its funny i am not into jokes that much ....u just morphing around everyone ...with ur shitty appp..morph urself and post here ...or u r already morphed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, ZyzzReincarnate and shibo
do u think its funny i am not into jokes that much ....u just morphing around everyone ...with ur shitty appp..morph urself and post here ...or u r already morphed

You asked for a rating
I gave you mine
No matter how many times you ask
It's still going to be the same
If you want somebody to say that you really are at least 7/10
Go to reddit

• +1
Reactions: G O D, dogtown and Afrikancel
You asked for a rating
I gave you mine
No matter how many times you ask
It's still going to be the same
If you want somebody to say that you really are at least 7/10
Go to reddit
I never said i want 7 i am saying u r not being honest and mean to indians do u think i am just 1.5 ...do u know what 1.5 is
I never said i want 7 i am saying u r not being honest and mean to indians do u think i am just 1.5 ...do u know what 1.5 is
it comes in the category of ugly no offense to any one ...btw

I'm rating you in the perspective of a Westerner living in the West
I'm rating you based on MY point of view in relation to what my personal life and environment is
Just accept it that you're not the Rate you think you are in other people's minds

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxerilo
I'm rating you in the perspective of a Westerner living in the West
I'm rating you based on MY point of view in relation to what my personal life and environment is
Just accept it that you're not the Rate you think you are in other people's minds
ok just point out what bad features i have beside my nose and a bit asymmetry at the masseters...a strong jawline and a big chin automatically makes u 6 no matter what ur race is ...with the rest of the features not recessed and i have good eye area + colour
My
ok just point out what bad features i have beside my nose and a bit asymmetry at the masseters...a strong jawline and a big chin automatically makes u 6 no matter what ur race is ...with the rest of the features not recessed and i have good eye area + colour
Cheek bones arevhugh though not so defined i have midface ration in the range 0.9_1
My

Cheek bones are high though not so defined i have midface ratio in the range 0.9_1

Last edited:
2.5 / 3

• +1
Reactions: Kenma and Fallen Chad
you are 0.5 to 1 i guess

I have a little anteface so thatsy it may look unique

Nice eye color but the rest is just meh.

Allah Hafiz

Attachments

• 2917457E-1458-4CBE-AADD-70986D4C1AAA.jpeg
    2917457E-1458-4CBE-AADD-70986D4C1AAA.jpeg
    65 KB · Views: 205
honest rating, these autists don't know shit, you look like your own race's jock, im sure alot of girls dig your type, jfl at "ratings" in general
you would probably kill most guys in here bare handed in a fight, you look dom and masculine, jfl at taking what these incels say serious,

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 281 and 7 others
honest rating, these autists don't know shit, you look like your own race's jock, im sure alot of girls dig your type, jfl at "ratings" in general
Yea I stopped rating ppl tbh it’s pretty useless, you’re either ugly, average/nothing special, or gl/pleasing to look at, ratings are pretty retarded there’s a million things to take into consideration esp in motion. Also phenotype is very important

• +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA, Deleted member 685, RedPilledStemcel and 4 others
the village girls might. City girls in India are just like the ones in America.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel

This tbh some sluts love high T ogres, and he’s definitely high T, even if he lacks harmony he still looks masculine

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Coping
you would probably kill most guys in here bare handed in a fight, you look dom and masculine, jfl at taking what these incels say serious,
Yeah. I think he is a 4/10 in his country. So, he prob is 2/10 in United States. I see curry guys that look similar to him in real life. They are either always alone, with their old parents, or with an ugly curry girlfriend/wife. @Kenma is pretty accurate.

Yeah. I think he is a 4/10 in his country. So, he prob is 2/10 in United States. I see curry guys that look similar to him in real life. They are either always alone, with their old parents, or with an ugly curry girlfriend/wife. @Kenma is pretty accurate.
how tf is he 4/10 in india lol, have you never seen one?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
how tf is he 4/10 in india lol, have you never seen one?
4/10 irl is below avg. I believe he is so.

These indians are like 3/10 and 2/10 respectively. Even if they have some decent features they are dark and look ugly.
Images
Main qimg 2a80133d23e6dc282e9f904c08204482 c

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
nope i live in a metro city only and i have seen many girls had orgasm just by looking at me i swear i had seen many girls in my clg sucking their lips with their tongue looking at me first i didnt know y they did that then i googled and foumd that when they want to fuck aomeone they do that even in trains and metres most of the girls hit on me ...i am not lying ...many people say around me i have very unique features even my mother's brother wife was not able to control herself when she was sitting behind me on a bike she put her hands near my d**k i had to movr myself then ...i have seen many guys just dont talk to me coz of the jealousy i have seen in their eyes and many girls getting nervous around me...even the teachers used to hit on me ...
Wh
This tbh some sluts love high T ogres, and he’s definitely high T, even if he lacks harmony he still looks masculine
Whats ogre???
I mog most of the guys here and still havent seen good looking guy than me yet.. May be on par with me ...
nope i live in a metro city only and i have seen many girls had orgasm just by looking at me i swear i had seen many girls in my clg sucking their lips with their tongue looking at me first i didnt know y they did that then i googled and foumd that when they want to fuck aomeone they do that even in trains and metres most of the girls hit on me ...i am not lying ...many people say around me i have very unique features even my mother's brother wife was not able to control herself when she was sitting behind me on a bike she put her hands near my d**k i had to movr myself then ...i have seen many guys just dont talk to me coz of the jealousy i have seen in their eyes and many girls getting nervous around me...even the teachers used to hit on me ...
Wh

Whats ogre???

I mog most of the guys here and still havent seen good looking guy than me yet.. May be on par with me ...
yup i think so ..on lookism site i got 6-7 ratings with many giving advice to ascend with a good haircut

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1942, ULTRATERAX63, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
Wh

Whats ogre???

yup i think so ..on lookism site i got 6-7 ratings with many giving advice to ascend with a good haircut
Is this arcbrah larping?? We have the new narcy mog machine everyone!! But you do have good eye color which is very important esp in India where every1 has shit eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, ZyzzReincarnate and Pex1992
I dont think mate i lack harmony ...all just say i just have good eyes but i have also a good chin and jawline and brow ridge with good forehead and a tall face ....dont know about mouth area though
amd
Is this arcbrah larping?? We have the new narcy mog machine everyone!! But you do have good eye color which is very important esp in India where every1 has shit eyes
and jawline and chin and cheekbones with midface ratio 0.9-1
I dont think mate i lack harmony ...all just say i just have good eyes but i have also a good chin and jawline and brow ridge with good forehead and a tall face ....dont know about mouth area though
amd
Not just colour but good browridge to i have deep set eyes
Nlt
Just eye colour there are many other things ...
Even david gandy is too high Tmasculine
And
amd

Not just colour but good browridge to i have deep set eyes
Nlt

Just eye colour there are many other things ...

Even david gandy is too high Tmasculine
And when i posted his pictures on one webaite where girls share their opinion mostly americans and from uk all girls just said he is good looking but not very much only his eyes are divine ...some though he is too intimidating

Last edited:
I love u your the next arcbrah

@Nibba going to tag nibba so he doesnt miss this

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Edit :by orgasm i meant most of them would look at me and had that expression...u dint need to
By orgasm i meant most of them when looking at me... had that sluty expression ..i am not lying and not being narcisstic ...here ....m not saying they staryed masturbating

Last edited:
Yea I stopped rating ppl tbh it’s pretty useless, you’re either ugly, average/nothing special, or gl/pleasing to look at, ratings are pretty retarded there’s a million things to take into consideration esp in motion. Also phenotype is very important
And what am i of the three ....???

And what am i of the three ....???
I would say average to maybe pleasing to look at cuz of ur eyes esp in motion, can you post a video of yourself in motion? That’s the best way to tell

I would say average to maybe pleasing to look at cuz of ur eyes esp in motion, can you post a video of yourself in motion? That’s the best way to tell
Okkk i will...
the difference between these guys and OP is astronomical
Difference in what mate??
What are not so good features aka flaws ??
Okkk i will...

Difference in what mate??

What are not so good features aka flaws ??
..that disturbs harmony

Last edited:
Edit :by orgasm i meant most of them would look at me and had that expression...u dint need to

By orgasm i meant most of them when looking at me... had that sluty expression ..i am not lying and not being narcisstic ...here ....m not saying they staryed masturbating
Bro if girls really looked at you with that 'Sluty Expression" you wouldn't even be here in that forum

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad, Pex1992 and Extra Chromosome
Oh i got that

Yup its very huge with no offense
why are you so worried about your looks? you live in india, you won't have a problem getting women.

Bro if girls really looked at you with that 'Sluty Expression" you wouldn't even be here in that forum
Nope i have also certain flaws so wanted to know them i know already i am decent looking...and get the ratings ...and in free time i come over here to get help .and knkw more about aesthetics and improve like i started mewing from lookism site only ...i liked the squinting stuff so i learn many things over here ..i wont get anything to lie here ....as u r saying
Nope i have also certain flaws so wanted to know them i know already i am decent looking...and get the ratings ...and in free time i come over here to help ...i wont get anything to lie here ....
why are you so worried about your looks? you live in india, you won't have a problem getting women.
Are u indian???

Nope i have also certain flaws so wanted to know them i know already i am decent looking...and get the ratings ...and in free time i come over here to get help .and knkw more about aesthetics and improve like i started mewing from lookism site only ...i liked the squinting stuff so i learn many things over here ..i wont get anything to lie here ....as u r saying

Are u indian???
Yeah

Nope i have also certain flaws so wanted to know them i know already i am decent looking...and get the ratings ...and in free time i come over here to help ...i wont get anything to lie here ....
I mean bro if Girls really swoon over you and gives you hints then you don't need to get rates from some autists here
You are at least a Chadlite in India if girls Really gives you hints, you should leave this forum and go slay

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad