Psl scale and height

nontfortheface

nontfortheface

Iron
How many inches do y’all think is equivalent to 2-3 points in the psl scale?

KHCnojm

is not a very influential factor, I would say maybe one psl point. Facial beauty is much more important, and having a moderately decent physique.

Height is not relevant.

• +1
Reactions: odux and TheReckons
is not a very influential factor, I would say maybe one psl point. Facial beauty is much more important, and having a moderately decent physique.

Height is not relevant.
I think you got my point wrong. What I was trying to say is how drastic is the difference between two individuals if their gap of psl is 2-3 point and how it would look if it was applied to height percentage hope you get it

it starts from 6"2'

psl is autism so shit thread

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Deleted member 39692
every inch = 0.5 points in my opinion. So if average height is 5’10, then 5’11 you get +0.5 and for 5’9 you’d get -0.5 points. So to answer your question 6’2 = 2 points. 6’4 = 3 points.

every inch = 0.5 points in my opinion. So if average height is 5’10, then 5’11 you get +0.5 and for 5’9 you’d get -0.5 points. So to answer your question 6’2 = 2 points. 6’4 = 3 points.
And this is why at 5’10 face is arguably more important. Let’s say guy 1 is a 10/10 face wise but only 5’10. He still mogs a guy who is a 6.5 in the face but 6’4 in height

Every 2 inches above average equal 0.5 face points, LL + 2 inch lifts can give you 2 psl points up making it the most roi surgery there is to get.