PSL to percentile conversion- question

A

ArabIncel

Solstice
So the scale goes up to 8. Let's say 4 PSL is dead average. So roughly 1 in 2 people are 4 PSL, making 4 PSL the 50 percentile mark. My question, then, is: what would the percentile conversions be for 4.5 PSL, 5 PSL, 5.5 PSL, and 6 PSL?

I'd imagine 4.5 PSL would be like 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 people, making 4.5 PSL the 33 or 25 percentile mark (which of these two is it?). Would 5 PSL be 1/6 (17 percentile mark)? And 5.5 PSL maybe 1/15? (No clue for 6 PSL.)

Not sure if these are correct, just rough estimates.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
https://tr.rbxcdn.com/509e3f0072df0f8a88a5ec00d70f304a/420/420/Decal/Png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KEy21, EckhartTollemaxx, Gengar and 1 other person
First, make the psl scale into a decile one using cross-multiplication, this shows how 1psl->1.25/10, with this decile you can assume that a 5/10 (4psl) person would be 50%Percentile, a 6.875/10 (5.5psl) 68% percentile, etc

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Multiply it by 1.25 to get the irl rating

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noped, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2846
First, make the psl scale into a decile one using cross-multiplication, this shows how 1psl->1.25/10, with this decile you can assume that a 5/10 (4psl) person would be 50%Percentile, a 6.875/10 (5.5psl) 68% percentile, etc

Lmfao 5.5 PSL is not at the top 32% mark. It's like top 8% at least. Based on what you're saying, out of 100 people 32 or so would be 5.5 PSL or higher which is retarded. Maybe 32 out of 100 people would be 4.25 or 4.5 PSL or higher. Only like 10 (probably less, like 7) would be 5.5 PSL or higher.

• +1
For white the PSL scale goes like this:

1. Rope
2. Rope
3. Rope
4. Rope
5. Rope
6. Rope
7. Rope
8. Betabux

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, adrianolm, EckhartTollemaxx and 3 others
just lol at all the fruitless attempts on here to quantify looks levels, especially when all that bullshit math comes into play.

Meanwhile everyone on here's got a completely different idea about what makes faces attractive in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2846 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
youy
just lol at all the fruitless attempts on here to quantify looks levels, especially when all that bullshit math comes into play.

Meanwhile everyone on here's got a completely different idea about what makes faces attractive in the first place.

I have already made this post and lots of people agreed with me, so why is this bullshit still not dead?

you have a post on this?

no, ratings go like this: if you have a shitskin indian or arab pheno its over for you just rope, if you are white you can possibly be saved with looksmaxxing provided you dont have a cuck pheno, thats it

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Short Ugly and Brown, shimada and 2 others
you have a post on this?

I don't even get what the point of all this is. How do you benefit from it? How do you apply any of that in real life?

And why do you even need to go in such autistic detail, why is it not enough to make rough estimations in your head?

The higher/lower something is positioned from the average, the rarer it becomes, what is there more you want to explore? How is this information not enough?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
IRL RATING IS NOT PSL x 1.25

Literally anyone rated 6psl here would be a 10/10 irl. I don't know where this autism started, I think it was @Nibba who's said this but a 6psl person would absolutely not be rates only a 7-8/10.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and Ekeoma_The_BBC

Literally anyone rated 6psl here would be a 10/10 irl. I don't know where this autism started, I think it was @Nibba who's said this but a 6psl person would absolutely not be rates only a 7-8/10.
true. IRL rates are COMPLETELY subjective though. it comes down to what the girl finds attractive. you can be a 7/10 to one girl and a 5/10 to another.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: noped and Deleted member 2205

Would you agree with this more or less:

4 PSL: 1 in 2 people

4.5 PSL: 1 in 4 people

5 PSL: 1 in 6-7 people

5.5 PSL: 1 in 13-15 people

6 PSL: 1 in 30 people

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2205
Would you agree with this more or less:

4 PSL: 1 in 2 people

4.5 PSL: 1 in 4 people

5 PSL: 1 in 6-7 people

5.5 PSL: 1 in 13-15 people

6 PSL: 1 in 30 people
irl one in 30 people aren’t 6psl. maybe at a college campus. 6psl is where universal attractiveness starts, where you are considered GL by the majority of people.

• +1
Reactions: shimada
irl one in 30 people aren’t 6psl. maybe at a college campus. 6psl is where universal attractiveness starts, where you are considered GL by the majority of people.

Let's say for an age group of 20-30. Would what I said above hold there? 4 PSL=1 in 2, 4.5 PSL=1 in 4, 5 PSL= 1 in 6-7, 5.5 PSL= 1 in 13-15, 6 PSL= 1 in 30 (or let's say 1 in 50).

Let's say for an age group of 20-30. Would what I said above hold there? 4 PSL=1 in 2, 4.5 PSL=1 in 4, 5 PSL= 1 in 6-7, 5.5 PSL= 1 in 13-15, 6 PSL= 1 in 30 (or let's say 1 in 50).
it doesn’t work like that. 1 in 6-7 people are not 5psl. 5psl is where start to become attractive.

the majority of people are in 3.5-4.99.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
it doesn’t work like that. 1 in 6-7 people are not 5psl. 5psl is where start to become attractive.

the majority of people are in 3.5-4.99.

How would you put the scale for 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, and 6 PSL respectively, roughly speaking?

How would you put the scale for 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, and 6 PSL respectively, roughly speaking?
4: average joe.
4.5: slightly better than average. pretty similar to 4’s tbh, but they obviously look better.
5: this is where some girls will start to find you attractive.
5.5: you have no trouble with girls for the most part. solidly attractive dude.
6: this is where almost all girls will consider you attractive. even if you’re not their type, you’re still attractive. this is where most of us want to be.

out of this whole forum: there’s probably like 3-5 6PSL’s. most people here are average, obviously.

• +1
Reactions: SurgerySoon
true. IRL rates are COMPLETELY subjective though. it comes down to what the girl finds attractive. you can be a 7/10 to one girl and a 5/10 to another.
They're subjective but not by that much. I think the maximum deviation a persons rate can have is like 1.

They're subjective but not by that much. I think the maximum deviation a persons rate can have is like 1.
Idk man it depends. Some girls find me super attractive and some don’t. It comes down to pheno and shit like that tbh.

4: average joe.
4.5: slightly better than average. pretty similar to 4’s tbh, but they obviously look better.
5: this is where some girls will start to find you attractive.
5.5: you have no trouble with girls for the most part. solidly attractive dude.
6: this is where almost all girls will consider you attractive. even if you’re not their type, you’re still attractive. this is where most of us want to be.

out of this whole forum: there’s probably like 3-5 6PSL’s. most people here are average, obviously.

I see. For 4.5, 5, and 5.5, 1 in (how many) would you say are that?

I see. For 4.5, 5, and 5.5, 1 in (how many) would you say are that?
it honestly depends on the location lol. where i’m at rn:
4.5: 1 in 2ish
5: 1 in 10
5.5: 1 in 20

thats where i am rn so it’s different in different locations. take it with a grain of salt. and it’s not like i pay attention to guys while i’m out and about so it’s hard to tell lol

it honestly depends on the location lol. where i’m at rn:
4.5: 1 in 2ish
5: 1 in 10
5.5: 1 in 20

thats where i am rn so it’s different in different locations. take it with a grain of salt. and it’s not like i pay attention to guys while i’m out and about so it’s hard to tell lol

lmfao that big of a jump between 4.5 and 5 where you live, that's crazy

5psl is around 1 in 30-50

That sounds way too high. That means out of a group of 100 people only 1-3 are 5 PSL. That doesn't seem right. I'd imagine at least 10 (probably 15-17) out of the 100 would be 5 PSL (or higher).

• +1
That sounds way too high. That means out of a group of 100 people only 1-3 are 5 PSL. That doesn't seem right. I'd imagine at least 10 (probably 15-17) out of the 100 would be 5 PSL (or higher).

Women fraud their looks (makeup) and men fraud with beard. It's about right.

I'm in canada as well and I can go and grab the first 30 pics of women on PoF and I doubt any would be 5

• +1
Women fraud their looks (makeup) and men fraud with beard. It's about right.

I'm in canada as well and I can go and grab the first 30 pics of women on PoF and I doubt any would be 5

Let's pick a younger age group. Let's look at a age group of 20-25. If you go to any major university in Canada and randomly grab 100 men in the age group of 20-25, there's absolutely no way that only 1-3 are 5 PSL (or higher) lol. That's just bizarre. Maybe 1-3 would be 5.75 PSL (or higher).

Let's pick a younger age group. Let's look at a age group of 20-25. If you go to any major university in Canada and randomly grab 100 men in the age group of 20-25, there's absolutely no way that only 1-3 are 5 PSL (or higher) lol. That's just bizarre. Maybe 1-3 would be 5.75 PSL (or higher).

could even do a lower age. Go to your year book from high school and post the best looking guy from grade 11 or 12

L9Vu4Zo.png

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
could even do a lower age. Go to your year book from high school and post the best looking guy from grade 11 or 12
jfl like 1-2 6psl guys out of my 450 graduating class and i live in a very attractive area

hes like psl 4.25-4.5 max now, meanwhile his brother:

corey_sevier_1275070676.jpg

This doesn't compute. Something isn't right here. You're telling me that out of your entire high school graduating class the best looking guy is 4.25-4.5 PSL now? Meaning he was, what, 4 PSL back then? Now 4 PSL is average, as far as I know. And you're telling me that the BEST looking guy in your entire high school graduating class was a 4 PSL at the time? Either your high school graduating class consisted of <5 people or you graduated from Diamond Jubilee high school in Mumbai, India. Which is it?

This doesn't compute. Something isn't right here. You're telling me that out of your entire high school graduating class the best looking guy is 4.25-4.5 PSL now? Meaning he was, what, 4 PSL back then? Now 4 PSL is average, as far as I know. And you're telling me that the BEST looking guy in your entire high school graduating class was a 4 PSL at the time? Either your high school graduating class consisted of <5 people or you graduated from Diamond Jubilee high school in Mumbai, India. Which is it?

nah he was prob over 5 in high school and also over 6 feet, but he descended hard, agepill

> 8-scale

rope

Multiply it by 1.25 to get the irl rating
I dunno if thats true man, a guy who is 6 PSL is easily the sort many women would rate 10/10 IRL because he's attractive to them and many others.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
no, ratings go like this: if you have a shitskin indian or arab pheno its over for you just rope, if you are white you can possibly be saved with looksmaxxing provided you dont have a cuck pheno, thats it
I dunno if thats true man, a guy who is 6 PSL is easily the sort many women would rate 10/10 IRL because he's attractive to them and many others.
Yap i am wrong lol doesn't work that way as u said a 6 psl is what normies consider a 9/10

it will vary depending upon what the standard deviation is. Most people that use the PSL 1-10 scale do not even know what a standard deviation is, and hence it is a stupid scale.