Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and thecel
explain why not...

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Anchor_Ship, Yerico7 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, LooksmaxxHopeful, Mewton and 12 others
Honestly his eyes are good af but I prefer somerhalder he just looks more harmonious and his eyes look more devilish.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 2729, Looks234 and 5 others
ok mr. attempting to appear NT

he is very GL to most girls

inb4 "aspie stare" etc etc

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Mewton, Anchor_Ship and 12 others
Honestly his eyes are good af but I prefer somerhalder he just looks more harmonious and his eyes look more devilish.
Indeed Somerhalder is a gigachad, he's so underrated here just because he's short

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Yerico7, Wallenberg and 2 others
Indeed Somerhalder is a gigachad, he's so underrated here just because he's short
His eyes are literally perfect man, I don't care about negative hooding or whatever that combined with his shape of his eyebrows and colour, fuck they're crazy I'll take those over oprys eyes any day

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, datboijj and gamma

not the point, point is that psl retards can't accept that this kind of eye area is anything other than ideal to those whose opinions actually count

His eyes are literally perfect man, I don't care about negative hooding or whatever that combined with his shape of his eyebrows and colour, fuck they're crazy I'll take those over oprys eyes any day
His jaw is god tier too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531

Broooo aspie stare muh aspie stare bro muh robot.
He is a fucking god to women even with no status, living morph irl
average selfie of him on instagram

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Mewton, Deleted member 16960 and 9 others

He actually does look really aspie in static pictures like these, I had the same opinion when I was unfamiliar with PSL, but very good looking in motion

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
not the point, point is that psl retards can't accept that this kind of eye area is anything other than ideal to those whose opinions actually count
I think gandy has a better eye area than O'pry doesn't mean his are bad though they're still fucking insane in shaping, o'pry looks like a feline irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, 5'8manlet, Alexanderr and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
opry eyes look too robotic and he has the aspie stare

gandy and eriksen have the most ideal eyes

20 Andreas Eriksen ideas | andrea, handsome men, beautiful men
davidgandy | David gandy young, David gandy, David james gandy

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 4416, gamma and 2 others
Ideal

C7a1813fccaee300e6e8f6bf991116e8
Giphy
Tumblr inline odcywhwTFK1rifr4k 500

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, HeavenAdmιn, 5'8manlet and 5 others
Somerhalder's eye area is really good eyebrows are top tier, the main issue is NCT but he squintmaxxes so it doesn't look that bad. regardless his eye color saves him anyways so his actual shape matters less

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and gamma
View attachment 1110060 Somerhalder's eye area is really good eyebrows are top tier, the main issue is NCT but he squintmaxxes so it doesn't look that bad. regardless his eye color saves him anyways so his actual shape matters less
He doesn't have NCT, look closely. Neutral tilt but negative hooding, like Brad Pitt. It's a masculine trait. Only scope for improvement is IPD, else top tier.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
muh ask foids. Foids virtue signal always lol
why would they virtue signal about this though

put two equally good looking guys next to each other and they'd pick the guy with 'cuck eyes' rather than perma squinters

I wish there was some sort of subreddit or something where I could actually poll a bunch of foids about it, but didn't find anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
He doesn't have NCT, look closely. Neutral tilt but negative hooding, like Brad Pitt. It's a masculine trait. Only scope for improvement is IPD, else top tier.
I think he does have NCT though, but negative hooding saves him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
wow you are so NT
here's your cookie

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 4416, Jason Voorhees and 2 others

Pretty much this, what she may think is cute on the internet won't arouse her as much as O'Pry, Gandy or Meeks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, 5'8manlet, SolarWind and 7 others

Somerhalder mogs opry into oblivion

Thread 'Sean O'Pry vs Ian Somerhalder' https://looksmax.org/threads/sean-opry-vs-ian-somerhalder.329473/

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv

I would even take this guy godly eye area over sean o pry tbh

Only prime gandy beats him in PSL and aesthetics tbh.I think prime gandy has a better eye area but both are insane.
Prime Gandy is number 1 aesthetics imo.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and volcelfatcel
He's 5'9-9.5" / 176 cm not really short

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
I agree that they look strange/alien in photos, but they look utterly insane in motion and that's all that matters.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: animo123, ManzareK, Yerico7 and 1 other person
that wouldn't even apply here tho? what do they get out of virtue signaling in this case. You just have to put him up against another good looking dude and there should be no reason to virtue signal

overrated nigga ngl. Great eye area, but he really doesn't have the best bones, midface is kinda flat, pale coloring, and when he's not squinting, you can see eye asymmetry.

Like him here. For a PSL GOD, he looks so underwhelming in these pics.

Soz
Soz4
Soz2
Soz5
Soz6

This is one of the few pictures where he's untouchable tho
Lon

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and volcelfatcel
overrated nigga ngl. Great eye area, but he really doesn't have the best bones, midface is kinda flat, pale coloring, and when he's not squinting, you can see eye asymmetry.

Like him here. For a PSL GOD, he looks so underwhelming in these pics.

View attachment 1110189View attachment 1110190View attachment 1110192View attachment 1110193View attachment 1110194

This is one of the few pictures where he's untouchable tho
View attachment 1110186
Idk man that 3rd pic is insane as well, he doesn't look underwhelming at all only man to compete with prime gandy aesthetically
Sean opry 1619072287471 8a4cbcfd4ba4f50d3d0992d27ec83cfc 1
If he doesn't have insane bones it's over for many of us he has the highest cheekbones imagianble, 99th percentile forward bone growth

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and ProAcktiv
Somerhalder would be average or taller than average in many countries. He's not short, just not tall.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Somerhalder would be average or taller than average in many countries. He's not short, just not tall.
Short is sub 5'8 cus they don't even let you be a sperm donor.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 6531 and volcelfatcel
That's not what people mean by short. Again this forum's nonsense.
I'm just saying what I think is short by sperm donor standards, average is 5'8-5'11.
True short would be like 5'5 and below that.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
I'm just saying what I think is short by sperm donor standards, average is 5'8-5'11.
True short would be like 5'5 and below that.
Tall = clearly taller than average
Short = clearly shorter than average

Somerhalder is pretty average so not tall, not short.

But yeah.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, animo123 and volcelfatcel
Tall = clearly taller than average
Short = clearly shorter than average

Somerhalder is pretty average so not tall, not short.

But yeah.
Yeah, he is average height not short at all. He is pretty much 5'10 all things considered with any form of footwear. Which is 100% fine

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Wallenberg
Negative hooding is more hooding towards the lateral? Or towards nose bridge?

I dont feel any envy for such an eye area. I would trade with someone else tbh. Looks odd.

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel