Psl vs irl

F

francescobenve98

Banned
If someone gets a vote on psl it’s true that the irl vote is psl+2?And a part from the fact that psl goes from 0 to 8 and irl from 0 to 10,what’s the conceptual difference(i know psl it’s used by incels and irl by normies but what’s the difference?)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
sounds about right.

Yeah but what’s the point of using psl or irl?What’s the main difference?And psl it’s irl -2 or irl -1.25

People will call you average IRL even if you're ugly but have a good 'personality'. People don't want to hurt your feelings IRL.

PSL people rate you based on facial aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Enlil and Luke LLL
People will call you average IRL even if you're ugly but have a good 'personality'. People don't want to hurt your feelings IRL.

PSL people rate you based on facial aesthetics
this,in real life if you are unattractive people will rate you 5/10 most of time .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Dicklet.4.3 and prgfromnl
It’s right saying that psl it’s irl-2?

Have you ever seen someone rate below a 5?We do it all the time. Thats the answer

• +1
Reactions: xit, Deleted member 275, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
tbh PSL=IRL rating in this day and age

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
It’s right saying that psl it’s irl-2?
2-4, depends who you are asking and about the gender.
How many times i heared uhhhh 9-10/10 girl uhhhh. WTF? I saw maybe one or two 10/10 women in my holf life IRL. Everyone stared at her as if she were an alien, children, women men, it was crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
For example what psl vote would have the typical good looking guy(chadlite)?And the normie?A chad when can be considered psl?

For example what psl vote would have the typical good looking guy(chadlite)?And the normie?A chad when can be considered psl?
4PSL avg
5PSL high normie
6PSL chad lite

I think it's like that

So giving the fact that a chadlite is 7 psl is irl-1

• JFL
Reactions: prgfromnl
You will never get below 5/10 rating irl, because people dont want to offend you

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
PSL rating = Standards for IRL hookup culture/ dating fuckapps like Tinder. Otherwise, you wouldn't see 4/10 losers(and I mean guys who aren't beta providers) dating their looksmatch. 4-5/10 PSL is basically normal looking and dateable to average looking and even some cute girls. 5-6/10 IRL is where some cute/goodlooking girls will fancy you depending on personal taste.

@francescobenve98

Psl scale is utter bullshit tbh

There is no objective outlined scale and furthermore theres no proof that it translates accurately irl anyway in the eyes of women..Bc lack of women on this site and others alike

And if you went by slaycount...It would disprove PSL completely...Cuz tons of ppl that get mogged PSL wise by some others get laid far more frequently..