Psychedelics make you NT-maxxed in the long term

Deleted member 11550

Deleted member 11550

polish NEET
I have experimented with tons of different psychedelics like acid, shrooms, 2c-b and I can assure you that my autism symptoms are less severe.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, JizzFarmer, Gad and 2 others
I have a more healthy inhibition now

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
not wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11550
I have experimented with tons of different psychedelics like acid, shrooms, 2c-b and I can assure you that my autism symptoms are less severe.
What is 2c-b

What is 2c-b

it's basically a synthetic version of mescaline, very similar experience visual-wise

like acid but without the introspective headspace. It has unique geometric visuals and euphoria

Last edited:
  • +1
Psychedelics allow you to tap into 5-space which is essentially your subconscious mind.

You know when you close your eyes and you see little particles or grainy vision? You're seeing a slither of 5-space right there.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and TrestIsBest
ok but before I would risk going nuts from a bad acid trip, I'd rather have tried every natural supplement available that can help autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 11550 and Deleted member 6380
Shrooms are the truth from what I’ve heard

• +1
Reactions: rubybrrr and Deleted member 11550
Nice @LDARcoper! I think I'll give 200 mcg 1P-LSD a shot soon.

• Love it
The only thing I fear from psychedelics is that I somehow come to the conclusion that I shouldn't pursue my current career path (still in college) because it makes me unhappy. Which is true but I don't care. I am a whore for status.

I am a whore for status.
yeah if you take huge doses like me then it will diminish your ego which actually feels great. I don't have to prove myself to anybody or try to be someone I'm not.

yeah if you take huge doses like me then it will diminish your ego which actually feels great. I don't have to prove myself to anybody or try to be someone I'm not.
Well I want to prove to myself that I'm capable enough to succeed at my studies and in my career in general. Is that kind of intrinsic motivation also something high dose psychedelics might distinguish?

Well I want to prove to myself that I'm capable enough to succeed at my studies and in my career in general. Is that kind of intrinsic motivation also something high dose psychedelics might distinguish?
Because LSD works on serotonin it will fuck with your reward system in the brain, so moderation is key.

Only happens if your like me and this guy in the subreddit, doing it multiple times.

I get too hooked on the euphoria on acid but you cant technically get addicted because it has a tolerance period of 2 weeks.

• +1
I have a more healthy inhibition now
So factual, you become more in tunes with the true nature of things and you become more comfortable in your understanding of the world so your inhibition is lowered

• +1
The only thing I fear from psychedelics is that I somehow come to the conclusion that I shouldn't pursue my current career path (still in college) because it makes me unhappy. Which is true but I don't care. I am a whore for status.
thats a very real side effect of psychs. You realize how ridiculous the little roles we play r and how everyone is just acting out some weird role, not rly who they r. And you become more in awe about existence itself and that can satisfy you enough because you realize how short life is and how little you will be remembered but that okay because you are part of everything and this ego you want status for is not even real. Its as important as the random dudes status walking down the street who isnt you.

• +1
Because LSD works on serotonin it will fuck with your reward system in the brain, so moderation is key.

Only happens if your like me and this guy in the subreddit, doing it multiple times.

I get too hooked on the euphoria on acid but you cant technically get addicted because it has a tolerance period of 2 weeks.

Idk i had a rly intense trip one time, and I don't think about status at all anymore. Like i truly dont care about it. I only want it because my family cares about it. I have immense respect for the hobo on the street who chose that life than the hard working engineer who seeks status. Laziness isnt real. Laziness rly is just the rejection of taking time to do things you dont wanna, which is noble when you look on a cosmic scale of the universe.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and Deleted member 11550