Psychic Seduction Revisited - Solution for Non-Nt cels?

saffacel

saffacel

spinning my wheels
I have posted about it in the past about the craziest thing I did to try get girls and it was indeed psychic seduction. The post was tongue in cheek but now that I am wageslaving again I have had an opportunity to dabble in it again. Again I think there might be something to this shit.

I tried it on girl at work and she basically came in full i.e visible make up (something a previous work target did out of the blue), she gave me classic IOI of playing with her hair while I am talking to her, she constantly helps me out in conversations by being talkative since i don't know what to say to ppl in general, she also asked me to take a walk with her alone across to the other side of the building.

Now I am a social anxiety-cel Non-nt and it's quite bad and gets me jittery, add my low convy skills there is barely any reason for her to like me. I am oldcel as well and she is 23. Basically got zero game, although I have tried to tease her when the opportunity arises.

Of course there is still a chance that this was all a coincidence but if this shit works it means non-nt cells can get away with less game and would only need to learn how to escalate the interactions to lead them a sexual direction.

BTW how it's done:

You imagine sexually touching a girl (first person view), preferably in alpha/theta brainwave state i.e after meditating before sleep/ just after you wake up as it supposed to be more effective then. I have been doing it in beta/waking state.

Download the book by Amargi Hillier called Mind power seduction for more info/motivation.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Mr.Proper, Deleted member 22093 and 3 others
hello mister PUA

You should also peacock!
Mystery03 1

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Sir Galachad
I'll try nothing to lose

• +1
Reactions: Acion
Don't be a bitch and fuck that whore
Griz88

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Goes much much deeper than this boyo. Research related books (and filter to show from years 1800 - 1990) via z-lib(dot)org and see.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Acion
Goes much much deeper than this boyo. Research related books (and filter to show from years 1800 - 1990) via z-lib(dot)org and see.
This goes much deeper than general copeing, for sure.

I'll try nothing to lose
found out today that apparently she is in a long distance relationship, but that shouldn't be too much of an obstacle if this thing works

I'll try nothing to lose
forgot to mention that when you do the imagining you actually have to sense/feel your skin touching her skin/nipples/vagina. so include it in your imagination.

• +1
Reactions: Prince charming
Send specific recommendations

• Hmm...
Reactions: RftH
Basically sounds like manifestation tbh. I think this shit is real, this would be the law of assumption. Subliminals are great too.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Acion
Contact Duke Zepar if you want to take psychic seduction to the next level.

Zepar Sigil

Zepar by bdaroz dbcpntk fullview

Chant his enn 12 times a day to contact Duke Zepar.

LYAN RAMEC CAYTA ZEPAR

I am now remote/psychic seducing a girl that may have liked me naturally and is now so cold she is ruining my good work with the other girl. We kinda sit together for lunch and both girls are there.
Contact Duke Zepar if you want to take psychic seduction to the next level.

It says he can make me barren not sure that is worth. But tell me how this chant has worked for you

Basically sounds like manifestation tbh. I think this shit is real, this would be the law of assumption. Subliminals are great too.
Subs work in the form of placebo boyo. But then the definition of placebo.....isn't really a good way to describe what actually happens to people who get 'results'.

• +1
update, been lazy of late but previously I did remote seduce the chick that was making me look bad and she softened slightly, even playfully touched me from behind low on my back. Then I did it on a chick I consider hot (by normie black standards), and she wierldly offered me a high five. I have never even talked to her one on one properly boyos. Haven't remote seduced the original chick for a while, maybe out of boredom and things have regressed a lil bit.

If I had game things would be even more interesting but what you gonna do, it is what it is.

• +1
update, been lazy of late but previously I did remote seduce the chick that was making me look bad and she softened slightly, even playfully touched me from behind low on my back. Then I did it on a chick I consider hot (by normie black standards), and she wierldly offered me a high five. I have never even talked to her one on one properly boyos. Haven't remote seduced the original chick for a while, maybe out of boredom and things have regressed a lil bit.

If I had game things would be even more interesting but what you gonna do, it is what it is.
Are you familiar with magick? Your target is most susceptible to psychic manipulation while their asleep

• +1
Reactions: saffacel
I am now remote/psychic seducing a girl that may have liked me naturally and is now so cold she is ruining my good work with the other girl. We kinda sit together for lunch and both girls are there.

It says he can make me barren not sure that is worth. But tell me how this chant has worked for you
I've never used love magick before. I've been busy with other occult projects. The chant works. Duke Zepar specializes in getting men sex.

• +1
Reactions: litaz

You can take your psychic seduction to the next level with a red taper candle from the dollar store. Carve her full name, and birth date on the the candle. You can additionally rub almond oil on the candle from bottom to top, and rub catnip on it. You can also get a second red candle, carve your name, and birthday into it, dress it like the previous candle, and tie the two candles together with the names touching. Tie them together with red string. Perform the ritual at 3:00 when the target is sleeping. Stare into flame of the candle while your your psychic seduction visualizations. You can additionally right an incantation, and recite it during the ritual. Rhyming incantations are more powerful.

• Love it
Reactions: litaz

You can also carry around a rose quartz, clear quartz, and a lode stone in your pocket.

Perform the ritual at 3:00 when the target is sleeping. Stare
Relax bro I am wageslaving now, I need a full nights rest
You can take your psychic seduction to the next level with a red taper candle from the dollar store. Carve her full name, and birth date on the the candle. You can additionally rub almond oil on the candle from bottom to top, and rub catnip on it. You can also get a second red candle, carve your name, and birthday into it, dress it like the previous candle, and tie the two candles together with the names touching. Tie them together with red string.
I have thought about experimenting with that before but didn't have the space/privacy but I guess I do have that now so maybe. And yeah of course I am familiar with magick.

I've never used love magick before. I've been busy with other occult projects. The chant works. Duke Zepar specializes in getting men sex.
How do you know it works if you haven't used

Relax bro I am wageslaving now, I need a full nights rest

I have thought about experimenting with that before but didn't have the space/privacy but I guess I do have that now so maybe. And yeah of course I am familiar with magick.

How do you know it works if you haven't used
You can also carry around a rose quartz, clear quartz, and a lode stone in your pocket.
what makes you guys think magic is real and can it give physical changes and benefit your life