PsychoDsk you motherfucking asshole

PsychoH

PsychoH

mercy
This guy @PsychoDsk (yes you nigger) has been getting on my nerves so badly. Acting like life treats him bad or saying he feels depressed. For those of you who dont know hes the biggest slayer i know and foids thirst over him. Im glad for him. What bothers me is that he himself can even feel "depression" even though ive seen some images and screens of his which i will never get in this life.Pretending like hes a rotter but always going out with a foid (and a different one too each time). Nigger how is your life bad in any way? Fucking hell i feel so bad and trash. Im bitchless rn. We are the complete opposites in that regard he is literally calling, going out or fucking a girl almost every day while i rot harder talking about muh muh "depression" muh muh "rotting" muh muh " social handicap" muh muh "any other lie". Nigger how is your life bad in any way you got the frame the face the height the money the foids the friends all the things in the world which i wish i could have. Biggest fakecel ever fuck you i'm so done with this

@Gengar @sportsmogger @kaligula567 @iloveboobs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, ihearvoices, carouselenjoyer and 15 others
he looks like shit, KYS

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Mewton, FascisstChad, Clqs and 8 others
slaying girls, having sex etc isnt fullfilling @PsychoDsk probably wants a relationship or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, PsychoDsk, asia and 1 other person
Tales

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, PsychoDsk, Kaari and 2 others
I always assumed you guys were twins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, psychomandible, PsychoDsk and 5 others
hop off his dick tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: PsychoH
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: future slavic chad, PsychoDsk and PsychoH
This guy @PsychoDsk (yes you nigger) has been getting on my nerves so badly. Acting like life treats him bad or saying he feels depressed. For those of you who dont know hes the biggest slayer i know and foids thirst over him. Im glad for him. What bothers me is that he himself can even feel "depression" even though ive seen some images and screens of his which i will never get in this life.Pretending like hes a rotter but always going out with a foid (and a different one too each time). Nigger how is your life bad in any way? Fucking hell i feel so bad and trash. Im bitchless rn. We are the complete opposites in that regard he is literally calling, going out or fucking a girl almost every day while i rot harder talking about muh muh "depression" muh muh "rotting" muh muh " social handicap" muh muh "any other lie". Nigger how is your life bad in any way you got the frame the face the height the money the foids the friends all the things in the world which i wish i could have. Biggest fakecel ever fuck you i'm so done with this

Thanks for tag high iq as always @PsychoDsk does not rep my threads

@alurmo @iloveboobs @NZb6Air

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23, iloveboobs, PsychoDsk and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, PsychoDsk and PsychoH
  • Love it
Reactions: kaligula567
You’re making a public diss thread on your own blood? :feelswhat:
not a diss but i just need him to see this since he just ignores me most of the time on instagram snapchat etc.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PsychoDsk and PROMETHEUS
not a diss but i just need him to see this since he just ignores me most of the time on instagram snapchat etc.
Sounds like a domestic matter bhai

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sb23 and PsychoH
@PsychoDsk I fucked your mother and now there's blood all over my dick. The fuck...

• JFL
  • So Sad
Man.. thats it. The realisation. i'm truly done for. I accept my fate of misery and lonelyness. To die alone in a grave to be forgotten and never to be seen again. Last one of my family too. Blackpill is cope people rate me chadlite im 180cm now good frame and nothing good ever came my way in the form of a girl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23, PsychoDsk, asia and 1 other person
@PsychoDsk I fucked your mother and now there's blood all over my dick. The fuck...
Dont say that, be glad for him. He has what many of us crave and yearn for. He truly made it in life. We can only hope we can do so too

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sb23, PsychoDsk and MA_ascender
Dont say that, be glad for him. He has what many of us crave and yearn for. He truly made it in life. We can only hope we can do so too
What does he have?

• +1
Fuck man I yearn for love so hard I cant hold on longer the suffering just never ends I need professional help

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sb23 and irkkedmulatto
most importantly love, i can never get that FUUUUUUARK WHY im so frustrated why not me if i have the requirements?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
He is a mentalcel. :feelswah::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and PsychoH
Maybe I dont after all, maybe ill just hang. Yep, sounds so painless ironically fuck man i need someone to love me so badly more than anything

• +1
How much did he pay you to say this :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Exactly. He’s living the life of a chad.
yep, and we rot. Fucking hell lifes crazily unfair. Imma officially say it:
Its JOVA
@Xangsane

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Mewton, PsychoDsk, Xangsane and 1 other person
yep, and we rot. Fucking hell lifes crazily unfair. Imma officially say it:
Its JOVA
@Xangsane
This life is a scam for truecels like me.

• So Sad
Reactions: sb23 and PsychoH
Ye he’s gigachad most can’t compete so

• +1
Hes my best friend. Twin thing was the point of the username switch i used to be Hernan then RaidenJTR damn Hernan brings me back. Really cool to know u thought that too

• +1

Brah he's a 22 he's supposed to be emotionally neurotic and unstable

I've discussed this with him in dms after acquiring his bday :feelsmage:

• +1
I thought u guys were the same person

• JFL
family is insanely but im not given anything unfortunately
So the answer's no. Honestly I'd kill my parent if I knew they were insanely wealthy but the faggots are withholding their money from the blood child.

In GTA 6 ofc

• JFL
  • +1
6'0 mid mtn and nt is enough to slay,psl is a meme thats why op probobly slays
yes and hes a literal chad too if only you heard and saw what i saw his slays are insane one foid cheated on her bf of three years after five days of knowing dsk cus she wanted to fuck him
I thought u guys were the same person
lmao how im Hernan u forgot? narcy doctor
So the answer's no. Honestly I'd kill my parent if I knew they were insanely wealthy but the faggots are withholding their money from the blood child.

In GTA 6 ofc
yeah its frustrating

• +1
Reactions: sb23, PsychoDsk, wsada and 1 other person
yes and hes a literal chad too if only you heard and saw what i saw his slays are insane one foid cheated on her bf of three years after five days of knowing dsk cus she wanted to fuck him

yeah its frustrating
hes not a chad

• +1

yeah its frustrating
So, what do you do for work? Or, how are you afloat financially, how do you eat, drink, have healthcare, where dfo yoiu sleep,m etc?

• +1

In GTA 6 ofc
Gta 6 isn't out yet... :what:

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and GlamourPursuer