Psychological assessment on the guidelines and requirements of achieving Stacy’s wet vagina — Female eyes are prohibited: DO__NOT__CLICK!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Chad training requires perseverance and sacrifice. Befitting a Stacy with a healthy controlled libido takes massive will and muscle-tearing endurance. She's physically fit, intelligent (to a point), responsible, and demands a sentinel alpha and not some withered basement dweller who jerks off in his mouth to Instagram Reels.

Limning the solution to many of your problems into comprehensible terms is complicating considering most of the actions are done physically with spiritual commitment. But I will do my diligence to expound this to your insignificant 'too long didn't read' minds.

You must achieve maximal physical fortification and maintain consistency to even manage the beautiful fox that will fray your energy and testicle bile for her consumption. In strength training, your body ejaculates pheromones that are received by a woman's receptor that triggers vagina moisture for penetration. However, some women rather challenge nature and will detect your secretions as a violation. That leads to bitchy attitudes, deliberately ignoring you, and the most common reaction, "Creep!"

Pervading the world of Stacy, you have to be potent with determination and not bicker like a little tetchy bitch, “Muh, but the weights are too heavy.” Would you rather strew your semen of confidence over a fiendish Becky, or a good-hearted Stacy who adores swallowing your testosterone byproduct for her bonus protein snack?

If you invalidate these requirements to achieve the best version of man, that'll illustrate to Stacy a summary of your character. She'll connect you to the diversity of losers that would flee during the first sign of trouble. She knows if confronted by a coven of bloodthirsty wolves, you'd Gaza her and escape and run back home to Mommy, like a little bitch. Ugh. Stacy might be salubrious and benevolent, but she rather nothing to do with a frightened, weak crude. If she's calling anyone Daddy, it will be the one who acquired that virile title.

You must reprogram your damaged mind and acclimate to fitness and physical activity atmospheres. Playing gaming consoles subside your energy and masculinity. The more you sit, the less likely you'll react to her mating call.

Stacy's out there facing off with the everyday twits and fuck bois at the gyms. She wants nothing to do with a waste of vagina tears, especially the irascible bodybuilder who gets angry when his steroid dealer is late. "I'm going to kill that motherfucker!" he foreshadows as veins bulged from his neck as he deadlifts 455 pounds. She knows him all too well — Tiny Pecker Keeper.

A whore, on the other hand, is no Stacy. If anyone's adjacent, Becky denotes that degrading portrait. We can toss her to the wolves to save ourselves any day. But Stacy is pure gold. And to tear that shit up, you need to have steel of confidence and endurance to keep her lust satisfied. She's a boisterous trooper when she fucks in bed! Or in the changing room at Kohl's. Or bent over the toilet in the bathroom stall at Starbucks. Or over the kitchen table as Granny takes a dump in the next room. She'll fuck you anywhere as long as you earned it!

I conclude my assessment as I drop the mic of Mog upon the Incel community with Fortnite on the brain. And to you women that disobeyed your alpha gender, you're in this pathetic predicament with unnecessary vagina tears because you too are a loser. If not, a bigger one than the losers who've made it this far on the tread. That takes a lot of failure to actually read this garbage. Ugh. Embarrassing and so, so, sad. I grab the mic back, "My mic!" and end this thread of your humiliation.

Classic Film Bow GIF by Warner Archive

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, the MOUSE and Spiritualcell
Celebrate New Year GIF by San Diego Zoo
gold GIF
gold GIF

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE
What are vagina tears?

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
What are vagina tears?
Touche. I should've worded it as "vagina rips." At the time, I was thinking vagina fatigue. Wreckage. Blood vessels broke. Permanent tissue damage. Like passing a glove around a group of various size hands. Eventually, that glove will be so worn out, it won't be appealing to wear anymore.

Ugh, I did my best to explain. I deserve a pat on the ass as if I attempted a touchdown but failed to achieve it at the forty-line mark. It was also the final play. The coach pats me on the butt anyway, "Close, so close, but no cigar. You just fucked the entire team. We lost, thanks to you."

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and the MOUSE
Touche. I should've worded it as "vagina rips." At the time, I was thinking vagina fatigue. Wreckage. Blood vessels broke. Permanent tissue damage. Like passing a glove around a group of various size hands. Eventually, that glove will be so worn out, it won't be appealing to wear anymore.

Ugh, I did my best to explain. I deserve a pat on the ass as if I attempted a touchdown but failed to achieve it at the forty-line mark. It was also the final play. The coach pats me on the butt anyway, "Close, so close, but no cigar. You just fucked the entire team. We lost, thanks to you."
I get it now. How do they get them tho? Too much BBC?

• +1
I get it now. How do they get them tho? Too much BBC?
Any big dick will do that. But also, too many sizes contribute to the deterioration of the vagina. Not to mention dildoing for tips. Fisting for fun. Neglected yeast infections could also decay the inside tissue once red and pink, now brown and dried.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Chad training requires perseverance and sacrifice. Befitting a Stacy with a healthy controlled libido takes massive will and muscle-tearing endurance. She's physically fit, intelligent (to a point), responsible, and demands a sentinel alpha and not some withered basement dweller who jerks off in his mouth to Instagram Reels.

Limning the solution to many of your problems into comprehensible terms is complicating considering most of the actions are done physically with spiritual commitment. But I will do my diligence to expound this to your insignificant 'too long didn't read' minds.

You must achieve maximal physical fortification and maintain consistency to even manage the beautiful fox that will fray your energy and testicle bile for her consumption. In strength training, your body ejaculates pheromones that are received by a woman's receptor that triggers vagina moisture for penetration. However, some women rather challenge nature and will detect your secretions as a violation. That leads to bitchy attitudes, deliberately ignoring you, and the most common reaction, "Creep!"

Pervading the world of Stacy, you have to be potent with determination and not bicker like a little tetchy bitch, “Muh, but the weights are too heavy.” Would you rather strew your semen of confidence over a fiendish Becky, or a good-hearted Stacy who adores swallowing your testosterone byproduct for her bonus protein snack?

If you invalidate these requirements to achieve the best version of man, that'll illustrate to Stacy a summary of your character. She'll connect you to the diversity of losers that would flee during the first sign of trouble. She knows if confronted by a coven of bloodthirsty wolves, you'd Gaza her and escape and run back home to Mommy, like a little bitch. Ugh. Stacy might be salubrious and benevolent, but she rather nothing to do with a frightened, weak crude. If she's calling anyone Daddy, it will be the one who acquired that virile title.

You must reprogram your damaged mind and acclimate to fitness and physical activity atmospheres. Playing gaming consoles subside your energy and masculinity. The more you sit, the less likely you'll react to her mating call.

Stacy's out there facing off with the everyday twits and fuck bois at the gyms. She wants nothing to do with a waste of vagina tears, especially the irascible bodybuilder who gets angry when his steroid dealer is late. "I'm going to kill that motherfucker!" he foreshadows as veins bulged from his neck as he deadlifts 455 pounds. She knows him all too well — Tiny Pecker Keeper.

A whore, on the other hand, is no Stacy. If anyone's adjacent, Becky denotes that degrading portrait. We can toss her to the wolves to save ourselves any day. But Stacy is pure gold. And to tear that shit up, you need to have steel of confidence and endurance to keep her lust satisfied. She's a boisterous trooper when she fucks in bed! Or in the changing room at Kohl's. Or bent over the toilet in the bathroom stall at Starbucks. Or over the kitchen table as Granny takes a dump in the next room. She'll fuck you anywhere as long as you earned it!

I conclude my assessment as I drop the mic of Mog upon the Incel community with Fortnite on the brain. And to you women that disobeyed your alpha gender, you're in this pathetic predicament with unnecessary vagina tears because you too are a loser. If not, a bigger one than the losers who've made it this far on the tread. That takes a lot of failure to actually read this garbage. Ugh. Embarrassing and so, so, sad. I grab the mic back, "My mic!" and end this thread of your humiliation.

tell us more shit was enjoyable

tell us more shit was enjoyable
But it's just not good enough for other networks and that tells me much about this one. In other words, I'm done.

Finally, I went incognito yesterday and set up my non-network compliant PC. I'll continue to write but not for the internet.

Lifefuel, I've had a stacy like me for looks. Then when she saw how non nt I was she instantly stopped. And I remember her getting bagged by a ltn nt moneymaxxed retard

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and BigJimsWornOutTires
Lifefuel, I've had a stacy like me for looks. Then when she saw how non nt I was she instantly stopped. And I remember her getting bagged by a ltn nt moneymaxxed retard
But she gave you hits at her vagina, ass, and mouth. That's what counts.

Happy Ryan Gosling GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

• JFL
Reactions: kt4x_w and ReadBooksEveryday
Dnr

• +1