Psychological characteristics for psychopathic individuals

coisbhai

coisbhai

Sub(Human) Moderator
I’ve decided to turn on autocapitalisation again since my thread content looked shit

A lot of the people on this forum worship individuals like Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez, Joe Goldberg, Dexter

And you may think this weird at first but I’m here to tell you… it is, the only normal thing about it is that the forum members that worship these said people are gullible enough to distinguish them as these psychopaths

If anyone’s ever studied Psychology, you would have stumbled upon Lombrozo’s study regarding offenders and characteristics

He claimed that offenders are born the way they are and raised into a criminal lifestyle, which is an extremely deterministic approach and slightly a biological approach

Here are the characteristics Lombrozo pinpointed through multiple in person facial analysis and post mortem facial of offenders:

Prominent Zygomatic bone (more specifically the frontal zygomatic bone, not the lateral zygomatic bone)

IMG 3054
IMG 3055
IMG 3056

Robust mandible

IMG 6855
IMG 3057

Pronounced browridge (Neanderthal syndrome)

IMG 2356
IMG 6857

Extremely expressive face

the vampire diaries series GIF
damon salvatore smile GIF
The Vampire Diaries Smile GIF

Also a few characteristics of sex offenders:

• Big lips
• Protruding ears

IMG 3058

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
If you’ve ever gotten called “really boney” then you most likely have some of these characteristics, if you’re called a perv then you’re the poor fella at the bottom of the thread