Psychopathy/Sociopathy is ideal

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Being non NT is shit and non beneifical but being a psychopath/sociopath is.

Nobody on these Blackpill forums are sociopath or psychopaths. Someone who falls under that label will not give a fuck about love. They don’t really have emotions like we do. Most psychopaths/sociopaths tend to properly be NT & excel far more than others. Many successful lawyers, corporate CEOs, those in business, etc tend to be psychopaths. Many successful people in the military tend to be psychopaths.

I would prefer being a sociopath more than a psychopath because I would to have affection to my relatives. But for the most part being one of these 2 will carry you very far in life. They are ideal.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, falcon1 and klip11
i’m a sociopath i’ve been tested

Most psychopaths/sociopaths tend to properly be NT & excel far more than others. Many successful lawyers, corporate CEOs, those in business, etc tend to be psychopaths. Many successful people in the military tend to be psychopaths.
Source?

Sociopaths usually end up being low-life drug addicts, and most of the time spend a lot of time in jail.

Being a psychopath is ideal for success though, albeit you miss out on a lot when you cannot have genuine human connections.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, falcon1, Gilbert_Durandal and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
This study (that you didnt read) doesnt say most "successful" people are psychopaths/sociopaths. Not even the article does.
Ok well obviously most won’t be psychopaths nor sociopaths but being those 2 things have a higher chance of propelling you to success.

Ok well obviously most won’t be psychopaths nor sociopaths but being those 2 things have a higher chance of propelling you to success.
Charisma does.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

Nobody on these Blackpill forums are sociopath or psychopaths. Someone who falls under that label will not give a fuck about love. They don’t really have emotions like we do. Most psychopaths/sociopaths tend to properly be NT & excel far more than others. Many successful lawyers, corporate CEOs, those in business, etc tend to be psychopaths. Many successful people in the military tend to be psychopaths.

I would prefer being a sociopath more than a psychopath because I would to have affection to my relatives. But for the most part being one of these 2 will carry you very far in life. They are ideal.
Sociopathy and psycopathy aren't the same thing. Don't get it twisted.

Sociopath is a mental health condition in which a person consistently shows no regard for right and wrong and ignores the rights and feelings of others.
This isn't something to wish for. Most times these people can't hide it/help it and end up being hated by their contemporaries.

Psycopaths on the other hand have mad manipulation skills and can hide their evil intentions very well.
They are usually NT af and well blended in.
They are the masters in faking empathy.
This forum likes to talk about how you can't "fake being NT". Well, a psycho can.
You usually can't spot one till it's too late.

I’m aware
Sociopath is a mental health condition in which a person consistently shows no regard for right and wrong and ignores the rights and feelings of others.
This isn't something to wish for. Most times these people can't hide it/help it and end up being hated by their contemporaries.
But they wouldn’t care compared to us non NTs who are emotional & sensitive.
Psycopaths on the other hand have mad manipulation skills and can hide their evil intentions very well.
This forum likes to talk about how you can't "fake being NT". Well, a psycho can.
True. Exactly

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Brus Wane
But they wouldn’t care compared to us non NTs who are emotional & sensitive.
If sociopath youd be called evil very fast. Almost no one will be able to relate to you. And most likely you won't be able to related to them either. Not a good way to go.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HitAndRun and ElTruecel
If sociopath youd be called evil very fast. Almost no one will be able to relate to you. And most likely you won't be able to related to them either. Not a good way to go.
You’ll be feared and respected though regardless.

I don’t think incel forums have sociopaths but they definitely have psychos, sociopath can be helpful to some degree as you described but psychos are usually incel as fuck because it comes from bad upbringings and that’s an incel trait

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chawaje, HitAndRun and ElTruecel

By your definition most normies are psychopathic

I don’t think incel forums have sociopaths but they definitely have psychos, sociopath can be helpful to some degree as you described but psychos are usually incel as fuck because it comes from bad upbringings and that’s an incel trait
Ur confusing sociopathy and psychopaths. Psychopaths are born sociopaths are made. A bad upbringing can make someone a sociopath. You can’t be made into a psychopath though that’s just something you get born as

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xtra
Nobody on these Blackpill forums are sociopath or psychopaths.
Ive seen people on this forum that laugh at peoples death wdym theres no sociopaths/psychopaths

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and ElTruecel
78E0A457 116D 4C6A 80F2 575EBF5B7C58

Ur confusing sociopathy and psychopaths. Psychopaths are born sociopaths are made. A bad upbringing can make someone a sociopath. You can’t be made into a psychopath though that’s just something you get born as
Psychos can’t be born or else a 5 year old kid could be an evil psycho, every twisted serial killer had a bad upbringing for a reason, I’ve literally never seen one with a normal childhood and teen years

I don’t want to go into detail on this shithole but I have thoughts much worse than you expect from a regular socio path or even a psycho yet I never had these thoughts 5-10 years ago

Ive seen people on this forum that laugh at peoples death wdym theres no sociopaths/psychopaths
That’s just being edgy that doesn’t mean anything. I’m extremely altruistic and empathetic irl in fact far too much at times. That still doesn’t change the fact that I made edgy jokes about famous dead people & I don’t care about gore.

Gore is just pixels on a screen it doesn’t really mean anything if you “laugh” when watching it.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
That’s just being edgy that doesn’t mean anything. I’m extremely altruistic and empathetic irl in fact far too much at times. That still doesn’t change the fact that I made edgy jokes about famous dead people & I don’t care about gore.

Gore is just pixels on a screen it doesn’t really mean anything if you “laugh” when watching it.
There was litteraly a fucking guy who sold nudes of his dead girlfriend and was laughing about it

• JFL
Psychos can’t be born or else a 5 year old kid could be an evil psycho, every twisted serial killer had a bad upbringing for a reason, I’ve literally never seen one with a normal childhood and teen years
Bro.
F6CBB2F9 55DE 4D1C 8EDD 5C6687108DC7
You’re confusing psychos with sociopaths. Psychos legit have 0 emotion they don’t care if they had a bad upbringing sociopaths do most serial killers are sociopaths not psychopaths.

Big difference man. A psychopath would be a psychopath regardless of childhood because it’s like completely different.
I don’t want to go into detail on this shithole but I have thoughts much worse than you expect from a regular socio path or even a psycho yet I never had these thoughts 5-10 years ago
no I get it but like you’re neither of these dw and yea psychopaths legit again can’t be non NT either. If you are a psychopath you can fraud being NT like I think you’re confusing sociopaths with psychopaths man. If you become a serial killer because u had it rough and are angry u are just a sociopath not a psychopath.

• +1

No they won’t jfl you’re genuinely delusional. 99% of psych/sociopaths are losers that can’t retain bonds or relationship let alone hold down a high paying career you’re so fucking retarded. Stop falling for TikTok posts.

• Ugh..
Tbh it's all a spectrum. I check off a bunch of boxes so I'm more sociopathic than others, but I'm not really a sociopath.

• +1
No they won’t jfl you’re genuinely delusional. 99% of psych/sociopaths are losers that can’t retain bonds or relationship let alone hold down a high paying career you’re so fucking retarded. Stop falling for TikTok posts.
don’t project JFL. You don’t know what a psychopath is JFL idc about gay larpers on tiktok larping as one

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
ideal for what? being buttfucked in prison by a bunch of black dudes?

being high functioning psychopath might be ideal. but psychopaths tend to have self destructive tendencies. ideal is to be high functioning anti social/autistic

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
Bro. View attachment 2772330 You’re confusing psychos with sociopaths. Psychos legit have 0 emotion they don’t care if they had a bad upbringing sociopaths do most serial killers are sociopaths not psychopaths.

Big difference man. A psychopath would be a psychopath regardless of childhood because it’s like completely different.

no I get it but like you’re neither of these dw and yea psychopaths legit again can’t be non NT either. If you are a psychopath you can fraud being NT like I think you’re confusing sociopaths with psychopaths man. If you become a serial killer because u had it rough and are angry u are just a sociopath not a psychopath.
A psychopath has emotion you delusional retard it just doesn’t work the same way. They have a tuned down amount of the bad emotions and very little to no empathy. They do in fact prioritize the happy emotions. Their reward system is entirely different.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and horizontallytall
don’t project JFL. You don’t know what a psychopath is JFL idc about gay larpers on tiktok larping as one
Project what jfl. My dads a psychologist you mutt.

maybe sociopaths are
being high functioning psychopath might be ideal. but psychopaths tend to have self destructive tendencies.
Source?
ideal is to be high functioning anti social/autistic
No it isn’t lmfao the complete opposite. Dude most of us on this forum are diagnosed aspies this is the actual tiktok meme @moggathon is referring to but he’s retarded and confused it with psychopathy.

No it’s not ideal to be autistic in a sense that’s what deluded NTfags say because they only see 1 rare successful case of someone with ASD

being high functioning psychopath might be ideal. but psychopaths tend to have self destructive tendencies. ideal is to be high functioning anti social/autistic
These retard glamorizes them like it’s a good thing. He doesn’t know a thing.

A psychopath has emotion you delusional retard it just doesn’t work the same way. They have a tuned down amount of the bad emotions and very little to no empathy. They do in fact prioritize the happy emotions. Their reward system is entirely different.
ok high functioning psychopaths then do u want me to specify that then narcy faggot? When most people talk about psychopaths we talk about high functioning cunt not hard to understand

maybe sociopaths are

Source?

No it isn’t lmfao the complete opposite. Dude most of us on this forum are diagnosed aspies this is the actual tiktok meme @moggathon is referring to but he’s retarded and confused it with psychopathy.

No it’s not ideal to be autistic in a sense that’s what deluded NTfags say because they only see 1 rare successful case of someone with ASD
I have no clue what you think I’m referring to. You’ve seen one or two psychology videos and think you know it all. Please do you research before you spout your idiocy.

ok high functioning psychopaths then do u want me to specify that then narcy faggot? When most people talk about psychopaths we talk about high functioning cunt not hard to understand
There’s no such thing muhhh high functioning. Narcism is better to have than psychopathy. You know nish mate.

Bro. View attachment 2772330 You’re confusing psychos with sociopaths. Psychos legit have 0 emotion they don’t care if they had a bad upbringing sociopaths do most serial killers are sociopaths not psychopaths.

Psychos don’t have 0 emotion though, that’s why they like fucked up shit, someone with 0 emotion would be like a robot they wouldn’t be a deviant psycho, but it depends on your definition

You’re right some people can be born as the type who just don’t feel much emotions but I was referring to people with extremely fucked up thoughts

Or maybe I’m being retarded and I don’t know the real definition.

I have no clue what you think I’m referring to. You’ve seen one or two psychology videos and think you know it all. Please do you research before you spout your idiocy.
You’re a narcy retard teen that thinks u know everything stfu and stop whining I could care less about what you deem as true or not.

You’re a narcy retard teen that thinks u know everything stfu and stop whining I could care less about what you deem as true or not.
Touché. Go and read up on psychology and remake this thread you incel freak.

Psychos don’t have 0 emotion though, that’s why they like fucked up shit, someone with 0 emotion would be like a robot they wouldn’t be a deviant psycho, but it depends on your definition

You’re right some people can be born as the type who just don’t feel much emotions but I was referring to people with extremely fucked up thoughts
Psychos ur referring to just seem to be sociopaths or sadists. I’m talking about the actual emotionless like ones like actually born as a psychopath not made into something bad due to trauma.

• +1
Psychos ur referring to just seem to be sociopaths or sadists. I’m talking about the actual emotionless like ones like actually born as a psychopath not made into something bad due to trauma.
I guess that’s true but if they are seriously emotionless then those aren’t the people I’m referring to, emotionless people wont care for others but they wont go out doing sick shit as they have no reason to (no emotions)

I guess “psychopathy” can be ideal for some things but definitely not sociopathy / trauma

• +1
By your definition most normies are psychopathic
I think we all have a little bit of that sometimes but psychos have it in excess. And also the criminal tendencies part. Most normies aren't crims.
Screenshot 20240228 070000 Free Adblocker Browser

You’ll be feared and respected though regardless.
Psycho, yes.
But I disagree if just socio.
Most can't help that they're like that.
And socios don't have evil intentions like the psychos do. They could just be robots with no conscience....they don't actively go out and do things that makes them feared. And then they get outcast for no reason.

• +1
isn't sociopathy caused by external factors
and psychopathy genetic? just curious

• +1
I have negative charisma

Psychopathy is a spectrum, you can have slight psychopathic tendencies but not be diagnosed. and high T is related to psychopathy

being NT as a sub 5 is impossible