Psychosis explained

edgemaxx

edgemaxx

Average
Uhh okay. First things first n shid. this is a serious thread for once! From mee. yeah the @PROMETHEUS guy asked me to describe how it feels being in psychosis.

i was going to vacation in my village, waiting for train…, minding my business n shid. Some nigger came to me and just said something bad that made me very depressed(i was a pussy i coudlnt do shit man) first i got depressed without realising it. I started losing joy and Felt hopeless cuz i wasnt getting “bitches” n shit(i just was depressed) After that i started getting scared and seeing “smile man”(basically some smiley face in dark n shid)and i couldnt sleep in my room cuz i was scared as shit for no reason and had to wait till sunrise.

i finally left my village and came back to my town. Going out with friends and having actitivities DIDNT give me any joy(i didnt know why) turns out its called anhedonia and i wasnt feeling any joy or happiness. One day when i was ready to go with my friends n shid waiting for bus. I euddenly got so anxious for no reason i was shaking. I didnt know why, and started getting these thoughts i disnt have back then. Like “everyone is bad” “they want to kill me” “this car is probably hitting me” and started getting scared for no reason. I also became too paranoid. Didnt go to school for 4 months(this was year ago btw)only because i thought my classmates were enemies or sum shid, my thoughts were fucked up and i started seeing disorted walls, bugs on my skin, couldnt speak like a normal human, and was scared to go to school for no reason. I also went to neurologist and nigga consulted me a psychologist or sum. And then after like 6 months of this same shit i became slightly normal again. It was so shitty i wouldnt reccomend getting it tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, Deleted member 51781, randomop and 2 others
also u become 80 IQ in psychosis, ur literally insane and dumb

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
Stay away from the pipe nigga damn

Next thing you know u wake up and ur whole life was a psychosis type shit

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
Stay away from the pipe nigga damn

Next thing you know u wake up and ur whole life was a psychosis type shit
What pipe nigga. Go to my first post i literally was suffering from it

• +1
Mirin’ effort

PushingComfortZoneMaxxin’

Description sounds like a bad drug trip

A mixture of anxiety with paranioa

During the psychosis, where you aware that something wasn’t right or did you just think that’s how things are?

• +1
Mirin’ effort

PushungComfortZoneMaxxin’

Description sounds like a bad drug trip

A mixture of anxiety with paranioa

During the psychosis, where you aware that something wasn’t right or did you just think that’s how things are?
Yeah i wasnt awaree i forgot that, i only realised after. I also believed i had some powers n shid

• +1
Yeah i wasnt awaree i forgot that, i only realised after. I also believed i had some powers n shid
Sounds brutal

During those 6 months, did you naturally recover or did you have to take lithium?

• +1
Sounds brutal

During those 6 months, did you naturally recover or did you have to take lithium?
I took glycine, i forgot to include i was forgetting everything lmao.

• +1

Odd that they gave you just amino acids instead a of antipsychotics?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: edgemaxx and i_love_roosters
Sounds like a mild version of a bad trip that doesn't end :feelswhy:

• +1
Honestly nigga take ashwaghanda and do proper human diet if u want to fix 50% of mental problems and also change your environment including people unless u find comfort in delusions

• +1
This some anime shit Bhai where the villain fucks up the mc by saying some words which are muted are then revealed at the end.

What did the person say though I’m curious

• JFL
This some anime shit Bhai where the villain fucks up the mc by saying some words which are muted are then revealed at the end.

What did the person say though I’m curious
slurs nigga

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy
slurs nigga
I’ve had the same thing happened to me,the guy whispered to my ear saying “built for bbc” “you’ll never be on botb” since that im hallucinating

• JFL
I’ve had the same thing happened to me,the guy whispered to my ear saying “built for bbc” “you’ll never be on botb” since that im hallucinating
give this man a botb

• Love it
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Again the niggers… Now yuo see

• +1
Not a single molecule

• JFL
dnrd

• JFL