Ptosis Correction Surgery Before & After (Pics)

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Iron
I recently got a Ptosis corrective surgery to remove upper eyelid exposure and improve vision, for those curious as the aesthetic change , here is what my results look like:

Keep in mind I am still very much recovering from surgery, it's only been 4 days since I did the surgery, apparently, the aesthetic changes take a few weeks to fully realized and for the swelling/bruising to heal. But I think it's an objective improvement and I already see my eyes are a bit more hooded and less bug looking.

Might keep this thread updated if anyone is curious as to how it looks with more healing.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bradpittshairline, hattrick, Kebab Master and 13 others
Looks good, definite improvement.
How much did it cost?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
I recently got a Ptosis corrective surgery to remove upper eyelid exposure and improve vision, for those curious as the aesthetic change , here is what my results look like:

View attachment 1682825

Keep in mind I am still very much recovering from surgery, it's only been 4 days since I did the surgery, apparently, the aesthetic changes take a few weeks to fully realized and for the swelling/bruising to heal. But I think it's an objective improvement and I already see my eyes are a bit more hooded and less bug looking.

Might keep this thread updated if anyone is curious as to how it looks with more healing.
Did you think of also doing the lower eyelid?

And do you have any pain?

I have asymmetric eyes, one eyeball higher than the other, and I am planning to do ptosis repair for one of the eyes in August + my doc suggested canthoplasty for the same eye, to "mask" the "unevenness" in the eyeball position.

Looks good, definite improvement.
How much did it cost?

In Thailand, about $1k

Did you think of also doing the lower eyelid?

And do you have any pain?

I have asymmetric eyes, one eyeball higher than the other, and I am planning to do ptosis repair for one of the eyes in August + my doc suggested canthoplasty for the same eye, to "mask" the "unevenness" in the eyeball position.

Seriously I thought that too, that I had one eye bigger than the other - but it might just be that you have one eyelid that droops farther than the other giving the illusion of it being smaller. My surgeon said it was more severe on my left eyelid, so the work on that side was done more extensively to correct the asymmetry.

As for lower eyelid, ye maybe, there are other things I had in mind, but not planned yet.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline, pentamogged9000, Shkreliii and 2 others
8 days post op, a lot of swelling has healed. I believe it has significantly improved my appearance despite it not being fully healed yet. I even think it lowered my eyebrows. Well worth imo.

Improvements

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Lethbridge, MEMPSK, rusian and 6 others
You look more alert

Hey Chief I gots da question. Isn’t the incision booked in the upper eyelid? I scar bad so nervous to get Ptosis repair but I have to. Is the scar noticeable?

Amazing result for easy and accessible ptosis repair is. The surgeon didn’t botch your lateral canthus and make it all round which is great.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and AscendingHero
Are the results permanent?

Are the results permanent?

From what I gather, it's effectively permanent.
Amazing result for easy and accessible ptosis repair is. The surgeon didn’t botch your lateral canthus and make it all round which is great.
Yeah. For realsies. There's more stuff I can do, but this seemed like such high ROI. Excessive upper eyelid exposure is so detrimental to looks for men.
Hey Chief I gots da question. Isn’t the incision booked in the upper eyelid? I scar bad so nervous to get Ptosis repair but I have to. Is the scar noticeable?

You can get it performed from the inner eyelid which faces your eyeball, that's what my surgeon did for no visible scar whatsoever.

Do you think is there anything like exercise to fix ptosis too?

Idk, my suspicion is that exercises to fix is cope compared to the actual surgery. That being said, my surgeon told me to do some exercises while I heal, which involves looking up and down to strengthen the muscle which I've been doing also.

From what I gather, it's effectively permanent.

Yeah. For realsies. There's more stuff I can do, but this seemed like such high ROI. Excessive upper eyelid exposure is so detrimental to looks for men.

You can get it performed from the inner eyelid which faces your eyeball, that's what my surgeon did for no visible scar whatsoever.

Idk, my suspicion is that exercises to fix is cope compared to the actual surgery. That being said, my surgeon told me to do some exercises while I heal, which involves looking up and down to strengthen the muscle which I've been doing also.
Really inner eyelid damn I’m gonna have to ask eppley if he does that. I don’t want to scar with that or cantho

Update: almost 4 weeks into recovery

Beforeafterptosis

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lethbridge, SteveRogers, Interested and 5 others
Only 1000€ For that ascension... Amazing. Can you PM me the surgeon?

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and SteveRogers
Ye pm me surgeon as well

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Sanguinius
how does it look now

Amazing results. Did they do fat grafting, Canthopexy or canthoplasty of lower lid? Please elaborate if you know.

I read this as pismosis surgery

Over a year later and aesthetic benefits fully realized and this is what it looks like. Straight up, looking at old pics I forget how bad my eyes used to look. Fucking worth it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Shkreliii, jdz6777 and 1 other person
bro can you please dm the surgeon @WrathOfOlives thank you so much looks great!

View attachment 1682825

My eye area is horrible.

Ptosis due to pressure on the muscles, hopefully can fix without surgery

NCT

Poor under eye support

Poor sclera colour

One eyeball bulging/larger than the other

Do you plan to get any other surgeries and what surgeries would you recommend for the problems listed above?

Looking good! Is this really just from ptosis surgery - massive ROI

What sort of price did you get :)))))

Over a year later and aesthetic benefits fully realized and this is what it looks like. Straight up, looking at old pics I forget how bad my eyes used to look. Fucking worth it.

View attachment 2467501
hey bro nice ascension. Did getting the surgery increase upper sclera show? I'm scared of getting ptosis surgery to remove excess uee cause I feel like its gonna make my eyes look bigger and more open.

Isnt this risky?

Imagine something goes wrong and ur fucked

View attachment 2467501
crazy. i would never let a surgeon near my eyes in a shit hole, glad it worked out

Could you pm me the surgeon too?

crazy. i would never let a surgeon near my eyes in a shit hole, glad it worked out

If you saw what ladyboys looked like there, you would be a believer in thai cosmetic surgery, they know what they are doing. They basically copy pasta the methodology of South Korean cosmetic surgery but much cheaper.