Ptosis surgery vs upper eyelid filler/fat graft

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
Which one is better overall?

I know this comes down to the harmony of individual features combined, but I feel like ptosis surgery deviates from the PSL standard of hooded or hunter eyes.

Trying not to fall for the PSL meme tbh

If I recall correctly ptosis is to redemy a lazy eye by correcting muscles within the area. Upper eyelid filler/grafting is to remedy a lack of fat storage. They're two different things for two different problems

If you notice many aesthetic eye areas have borderline ptosis (any amount of pupil coverage). My theory is when paired with hooded/Hunter eyes it enhances the compact look, provided it’s only very slightly touching the outline of the pupil and not moderate to severe ptosis. However, when you have upper eyelid exposure and ptosis you look like an abused dog.

IMG 8612
IMG 8613

Hunter eyes get shitted on sometimes, but upper eye filler seems like it could be one of best bang for buck looksmaxxes. UEE GREATLY worsens how the ptosis looks, maybe opt for the fillers first then see if you still need ptosis repair

IMG 8614

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Deleted member 29155
If you notice many aesthetic eye areas have borderline ptosis (any amount of pupil coverage). My theory is when paired with hooded/Hunter eyes it enhances the compact look, provided it’s only very slightly touching the outline of the pupil and not moderate to severe ptosis. However, when you have upper eyelid exposure and ptosis you look like an abused dog.

View attachment 2216323View attachment 2216326

Hunter eyes get shitted on sometimes, but upper eye filler seems like it could be one of best bang for buck looksmaxxes. UEE GREATLY worsens how the ptosis looks, maybe opt for the fillers first then see if you still need ptosis repair

View attachment 2216335
Lets say I do fillers for the uee and it was not enough, can I go ahead and do ptosis repair a week after or do I first have to dissolve the fillers before the ptosis repair?