PUA from infamous cringe video allegedly committed suicide a while back

EdouardManlet

EdouardManlet

Ethnic = Dethnic

Apparently the PUA "instructor" in this vid committed suicide several months ago.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Hades, Deleted member 19896 and 6 others
he "helped" others but could not help himself.

ironic.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Hades, Deleted member 9801 and 3 others
He wiped the floor with that curry's dignity.

I read a feminazi bullied him into killing himself. I mean I hate PUAs but if one thing is worse than a PUA it's a feminazi.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Life isn't worth living

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and BoneDensity
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 13332, BoneDensity and 3 others
I disagree and I am a 40 yo virgin who has been homeless.
Can u elaborate? Most doomers here give up after 20, I also have failed roping a few times

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
"I like armadillo farming"

jfl at this

teaching autists to approach women with full autism

Can u elaborate? Most doomers here give up after 20, I also have failed roping a few times

It's hard to explain. When I was young I often felt like a failure, a loser. There were many things I felt like I couldn't do properly that everybody could do easily. But as I got older I realized that everybody has problems doing those things when they start out and most people have bigger problems doing it than I did. I underestimated myself in many fields.

I also felt like I was worthless for not being able to find a girlfriend but today I have somehow accepted it. I don't really stress myself out about it anymore. I mean I just accept that I am kind of autistic and I just don't like other people too much. I am a loner not because I am a loser but because I just enjoy to be alone.

The blackpill also helped myself. If you are genetically unattractive the whole dating game is just rigged against you. There is no reason to stress yourself out over it.

I do not feel like a failure anymore. I feel like it's just the way I am. I am different and I think I am actually better than most people as most people are idiots.

I have found good copes and I have found my way of getting along with how things are. Hard to explain really but I enjoy my life.

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, BoneDensity, EdouardManlet and 1 other person
link to story :unsure:

link to story :unsure:

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, traveler and EdouardManlet
It's hard to explain. When I was young I often felt like a failure, a loser. There were many things I felt like I couldn't do properly that everybody could do easily. But as I got older I realized that everybody has problems doing those things when they start out and most people have bigger problems doing it than I did. I underestimated myself in many fields.

I also felt like I was worthless for not being able to find a girlfriend but today I have somehow accepted it. I don't really stress myself out about it anymore. I mean I just accept that I am kind of autistic and I just don't like other people too much. I am a loner not because I am a loser but because I just enjoy to be alone.

The blackpill also helped myself. If you are genetically unattractive the whole dating game is just rigged against you. There is no reason to stress yourself out over it.

I do not feel like a failure anymore. I feel like it's just the way I am. I am different and I think I am actually better than most people as most people are idiots.

I have found good copes and I have found my way of getting along with how things are. Hard to explain really but I enjoy my life.
I hope life can work out for me like this man, I've been slumping further and further into a pit for the last 3 years. The feeling of dying is terrifying, I hate how hopeless & weak I felt.

I struggle a lot with feelings of self hate and generally being isolated from people, it doesn't really help that I somewhat fucked my life up because I was planning on leaving.

Maybe one day I could see the value in life but atm I'm so nihilist & apparently clinically depressed, idk how to cope with life I really want to jump off a building after I get out of hospital.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I remember watching his daygame videos back in 2015, he managed to make out with several HTBs and stacylites (could ve been staged tho). Weird to see PUA rope himself considering they usually emphasize self confidence and mental resilience.

I hope life can work out for me like this man, I've been slumping further and further into a pit for the last 3 years. The feeling of dying is terrifying, I hate how hopeless & weak I felt.

I struggle a lot with feelings of self hate and generally being isolated from people, it doesn't really help that I somewhat fucked my life up because I was planning on leaving.

Maybe one day I could see the value in life but atm I'm so nihilist & apparently clinically depressed, idk how to cope with life I really want to jump off a building after I get out of hospital.

I have been sucidal since I was a kid. I wrote diary as a ten year old (quite an autistic thing to do I know) and even back then I wrote that I wish I was dead. I remained suicidal well into my early thirties and I was suffering from depression all this time.

I can tell you how I managed to escape depression:

Get a job where you are outside among people. Like teaching people something or being some kind of instructor like surfing or climbing or whatever.

The reason for this is simple:
1. You have less time to think about life. You do not sit at home thinking about how fucked up everything is.
2. Your day has structure. You need to be at work at a certain time. You don't just live into the day.
3. Your social needs are always going to be satisfied because you are talking to people a lot if you have a job like that.

It is important to give your day structure, to be outside among people and to stop negative thinking circles. I.e. if you note that you are having negative thoughts instead of just dwelving deeper and deeper into that line of thinking just immediately give up your negative thought right when you realize you are having those thoughts again. Of course if you are sitting at home alone all the time it's much harder so getting a job where you are dealing with people will help with that, too.

Of course I have to say that this is just what works for me. Maybe it doesn't work for you. But it helped me a lot.

• +1
I remember watching his daygame videos back in 2015, he managed to make out with several HTBs and stacylites (could ve been staged tho). Weird to see PUA rope himself considering they usually emphasize self confidence and mental resilience.

Most likely he was not getting enough business so he sat at home with too much time to think about everything. This is never a good situation. If you are alone with yourself all the time and not busy at all then that is where you develop a depression as you have way too much time to think.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
Most likely he was not getting enough business so he sat at home with too much time to think about everything. This is never a good situation. If you are alone with yourself all the time and not busy at all then that is where you develop a depression as you have way too much time to think.
Literally this meme, sad shit man
Redpillcomics1

Allegedly the first poster to post this also committed suicide.

Last edited:

i got one question;
you said you are 40yo virgin, right?
but why you didnt pay a hooker to have sex?

i know i know.. sex with a girlfriend is completely another story than paying for sex
but just for having sex, you could fuck a hooker??

i got one question;
you said you are 40yo virgin, right?
but why you didnt pay a hooker to have sex?

i know i know.. sex with a girlfriend is completely another story than paying for sex
but just for having sex, you could fuck a hooker??

Mainly because I wasn't confident about my body and because I had 99 problems but a bitch wasn't one meaning I had other, bigger issues to take care of. I will probably do that eventually but it's not really that much of a priority tbh. I don't really feel like it makes that much of a difference anymore. I won't be in history books for being the biggest slayer of my time anyway.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and exeight
Mainly because I wasn't confident about my body and because I had 99 problems but a bitch wasn't one meaning I had other, bigger issues to take care of. I will probably do that eventually but it's not really that much of a priority tbh. I don't really feel like it makes that much of a difference anymore. I won't be in history books for being the biggest slayer of my time anyway.
i understand that

i lost my virginity at 26 i think and only with 3-4 hookers..
because i was obese in my childhood until the age of 28 (at the age 26 i wasnt obese but still overweight)
and all my life, i felt like dog shit.. i hated me (my body) extremely

now i am 30 years old and almost lean and NOW i get attention from girls.. i never had a girlfriend and i was always lonely
im still lonely but i need more time to change my mindset that im good looking.. you know, when you grow up thinking you are an unattractive loser, its hard to change that quickly.. yes, losing weight improved my self esteem but not that high to go out and talk with girls.. all my life i had 30% confidence and now its maybe 65% but i need the whole 100% to be myself..

its very very very important to feel comfortable in your body.. i felt 0,000% comfortable from the age 13 to 28
and since 2 years i feel more comfortable.. like 60% comfortable.. but here also i need the 100% comfortable in my body

i think i was somewhat around 40-50% Bodyfat (yes, its huge) and now i am about 20-23% Bodyfat

sorry for the roman but i just must write that somewhere down

• +1
Reactions: reborn
Actually kind of scary tbh.

If someone so full of cope eventually gave in, what of people who are blackpilled?

• +1