PUA-Lesson 1: How can I tell if a woman is into me?

D

Deleted member 22354

Have seen this question a lot in the forum, I will not give you a list of 100 IOIs, but focus on the clearest.

Be htn at least. We have to assume that objectively you look good and have appeal, ideally you mog

Before Opening
A sign that she wants something from you is when she makes eye contact with you several times/holds him/behaves insecurely/...
Always smile first after and see how she reacts, if she returns your smile, go and talk to her.​
If she makes eye contact with you while smiling, that's an even bigger IOI, if you don't recognize and take advantage of that, you're a lost cause.

After Opening
If she knows your intention (You should always show your intention regarding her, women love men who know what they want, if she doesn't want anything from you, you will save time) and still continues the conversation or stays close to you in real life, that is always a very strong sign that she is into you.

General tip
Do not waste your time writing or talking with her for too long, but be bold and try to arrange a meeting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, aBetterMii and Deleted member 12002
if she doesn't tell you that she is interested in you, she is not actually interested in you. the only IOI is when she actually tells you she likes you. otherwise it doesn't matter. that's how you can tell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, NFA PB and aBetterMii
Yeah, you seem to hit good points. I just don't like your username. Bowering is what I like. Fill up the tub with about 3 inches of hot water and then sit in it while the shower head fills up the rest. Enjoy a hot cup of tea while doing so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and NFA PB
if she doesn't tell you that she is interested in you, she is not actually interested in you. the only IOI is when she actually tells you she likes you. otherwise it doesn't matter. that's how you can tell
Women aren't so direct.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Good thing I never get iois cause I'm LTN

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Virgin detected

Women aren't so direct.
This. Of course there are exceptions, but if you just wait for one to express interest, you will have very little options.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002