Puahate thread from 2010 archive

chimpkill

chimpkill

Iron
Cool thread I found, some of it at least
You guys are Total Homos! - PuaHate.com

User : Got 5000 Blowjobs

Time : 01-31-2010, 01:41 PM
How many blowjobs have you guys got since the last time I visited this forum? None I guess, maybe one.

How many of you guys have used my coaching program for getting more blowjobs. I guess none of you guys have embraced this opportunity to attract more blowjobs into your lives.

Just look at this dude Ratisse for example. He claims to be a master pua, but how many blowjobs do he get? Not many would be my guess. He can't even present a method that explains his master pua ways. What a maximum homo. And none of you other guys are better than this guy either.

But I have a method for getting more blowjobs. This proves that i'm real. I'm probably the realest dude in the community. A community full of scam artists. I have presented this community with over 40 original techniques for getting more blowjobs.

I'll give you guys a little pick into some new pua princliples I developed after months of infield training with some of the top guys. This will be in my new and improved coaching program:

They make it so hot, that you get sweaty, thirsty, and of course, in the end buy more drinks, and get no blowjobs.

In most clubs, the light will be concentrated around the main bar, so bartenders can collect money and serve drinks quickly. Search for your targets here first, to get more blowjobs.

5. When you enter a new club for very first time, the first thing you need to do is take 5 minutes to survey the place. Pay attention to logistics. Get to know your environment well. Know where the most girls are gathered. Know where the music is lowest and you can hear. Know which bar serves drinks the quickest. Know a dark corner where you can isolate a girl for a blowjob.

Those 5 minutes will save you a lot of time, and you will know exactly where to go with a girl once you are in a set. You always need to know where to move her to achieve more blowjobs.

User : Barry Kirkey

Time : 01-31-2010, 01:45 PM
Just $298.50 until the Gunwitch Appreciation Show

User : StJohnSmythe

Time : 01-31-2010, 05:35 PM
The chicks standing in the light were transexuals and drag queens.

If you were talking about a club which wasn't a gay club, I'd probably listen to your advice.

Why don't you try getting a blowjob from a girl next time!

User : TheHSJ

Time : 01-31-2010, 06:35 PM

User : Gay-Dog

Time : 01-31-2010, 08:08 PM
tl;dr

User : PUA Comic

Time : 01-31-2010, 08:29 PM
Plagiarized from a Badboy article at tsbmag:

User : StJohnSmythe

Time : 01-31-2010, 05:35 PM
The chicks standing in the light were transexuals and drag queens.

If you were talking about a club which wasn't a gay club, I'd probably listen to your advice.

Why don't you try getting a blowjob from a girl next time!

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

People used to be a lot edgier back in the day. God I miss those days.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?