PUAhaters GTFIH rn, jester cold approach goes as planned WITH VID

AcromiaI

AcromiaI

roided autist
Joined
Jan 12, 2026
Posts
1,197
Reputation
1,361
Background: So me and my boys went to go to the town center to cold approach, I had lost a bet which I forgot since this cold approach was a long time ago (pre hgh and gymcel era), and I found it archived but anyways I started laughing once I found it cuz it was comical. This was around when I looked my best so cold approaches would generally always go in my favor, except this one I had to do with a twist hence the bet.

What happened: I had to go up to a girl and say that I skinned my knee falling for her and town center was lowkey dead up until I saw a group of beautiful girls sitting at this table. I go up, execute the approach which is shown below, grab the number while @Nuggetsaccc cat calls and me and my boys dip. I remember that next day I link and only make out with her since she had dance class so we only had an hour to hang out in which I only could mask my neurodivergence to the point of getting with her in 50 minutes:feelswhy::feelswhy: Couldn’t escalate it. But an overall success.

TLDR: This video was an archive from before I started gymcelling, roiding, and taking hgh from when I actually mogged. Me and the boys hit the town center after I lost a bet. I approached a girl with the line that I skinned my knee falling for her, got her number, and linked the next day we made out in about 50 minutes before her dance class, but couldn’t escalate further. Overall success.

Had to speed up video since file size was too large so feel free to slow it down:ogre:




 
  • +1
Reactions: fallendown
200.gif
 
  • WTF
Reactions: AcromiaI
Background: So me and my boys went to go to the town center to cold approach, I had lost a bet which I forgot since this cold approach was a long time ago (pre hgh and gymcel era), and I found it archived but anyways I started laughing once I found it cuz it was comical. This was around when I looked my best so cold approaches would generally always go in my favor, except this one I had to do with a twist hence the bet.

What happened: I had to go up to a girl and say that I skinned my knee falling for her and town center was lowkey dead up until I saw a group of beautiful girls sitting at this table. I go up, execute the approach which is shown below, grab the number while @Nuggetsaccc cat calls and me and my boys dip. I remember that next day I link and only make out with her since she had dance class so we only had an hour to hang out in which I only could mask my neurodivergence to the point of getting with her in 50 minutes:feelswhy::feelswhy: Couldn’t escalate it. But an overall success.

TLDR: This video was an archive from before I started gymcelling, roiding, and taking hgh from when I actually mogged. Me and the boys hit the town center after I lost a bet. I approached a girl with the line that I skinned my knee falling for her, got her number, and linked the next day we made out in about 50 minutes before her dance class, but couldn’t escalate further. Overall success.

Had to speed up video since file size was too large so feel free to slow it down:ogre:




View attachment 5716445
good shit bro, mirin
 
  • +1
Reactions: AcromiaI

Similar threads

ethnic_coper67
Replies
0
Views
12
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67
LeonardMariana
Replies
13
Views
71
simematic
simematic
enchanted_elixir
Replies
2
Views
46
Brava
Brava
Ziaoni
Replies
3
Views
46
arkzy7
arkzy7
cutecatboi56
Theory Cold approach
Replies
4
Views
85
Buddyboyo2
Buddyboyo2

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Jorad
Back
Top