Puberty destroyed my life

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Looking at my childhood photos I can tell that I had a very balanced face and good chin. Then puberty hit where I started hardcore mouth breathing due to rhinitis. The very start of my physical degradation. Besides, I was tortured by acne. Girls laughed at me, popular boys didn't want to play with me. My parents were also cold towards me. I used to think it was because I was doing bad at school, but now I realized that my looks also played a part. Ultimate blackpill.

After high school it became a bit better. My acne disappeared and I could finally get a girlfriend. But my looks have been doomed forever. And the low self-esteem/ social isolation I suffered during puberty are still tormenting me today:feelscry:

Last edited:
Womb to tomb here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Scarred
After high school it became a bit better. My acne disappeared and I could finally get a girlfriend. But my looks have been doomed forever. And the low self-esteem/ social isolation I suffered during puberty are still tormenting me today
At least you got someone somewhat attracted to you

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and RichardSpencel
At least you got someone somewhat attracted to you
Not anymore now. And it's become much harder after 2014.

initially puberty turned me into a chad but shortly after i began habits which fucked my growth and looks.