Puberty Miracles (???)

SchizoTuto

SchizoTuto

Bronze
Can Puberty makes miracles and ascend you ?

With some researchs, I noticed a certain parttern.

Some pretty kids turns into a monster during teenage years then come back as beautiful adults (Im absolutely not coping at all:LOL:)

Any thoughts ? Do you think its a real pattern ? Do you think for some reasons some pretty kids morph like a monster during teenage years ? Btw not the case for all, in every sense.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Yes, look at Henry Cavil

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
no miracles for your face

ye, well i went from 5'9 to 6'5

happens, but most likely won't be you so don't get false expectations.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and asia
no miracles for your face
Bateman patrick

I genuinely feel the ugliest man alive. Do you think I am ?

Maybe Its psychological but I genuinely think Im the worst demon ever on earth, like, wtf ? Bro I swear God is playing with me so bad, everything in my life is always extreme.

:(

Im the biggest failure existing ?:):):):LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:SHRESKRZEHSLKRHE :(

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
happens, but most likely won't be you so don't get false expectations.
Thanks + insane physique if its you on your PFP

Genuinely asking, should I kill myself ? After all, is a death that bad among the billions others future death ?

Parents height ? Practiced sport ? Took accutane ? Time period of growth ? tell me all. Please. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
dad 6'1/2, mum 5'9, didnt do any sport, didnt take accutane, from like 16.5 until 18.5

Thanks + insane physique if its you on your PFP

Genuinely asking, should I kill myself ? After all, is a death that bad among the billions others future death ?
there's no joy to be found in non-existence.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and boss8055
there's no joy to be found in non-existence.
Actually there's a lot because the Universe disapear from your view. Death is an escape, its the true end (scientifically, death is the end. Religious beliefs are smth else.) So why should I suffer ? You see what I mean ? Why not just stop existing ?

Its not like I care about any consequences (I actually do because Im religious :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:)

But still, death is a true escape, and you dont regret it once you die because you're dead. You're in the same state before you were born. Non existing.

• JFL
Reactions: fluoride1337
Actually there's a lot because the Universe disapear from your view. Death is an escape, its the true end (scientifically, death is the end. Religious beliefs are smth else.) So why should I suffer ? You see what I mean ? Why not just stop existing ?

Its not like I care about any consequences (I actually do because Im religious :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:)

But still, death is a true escape, and you dont regret it once you die because you're dead. You're in the same state before you were born. Non existing.
you're not just escaping from the bad moments, you're also escaping from the good ones.

your time on earth is already short, days stop seeming long when you become an adult and time flies by, you'll be halfway through your life before you realize it sadly.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, boss8055 and LOOKISM-LOGIC
you're not just escaping from the bad moments, you're also escaping from the good ones.

your time on earth is already short, days stop seeming long when you become an adult and time flies by, you'll be halfway through your life before you realize it sadly.
Thanks I thought you'll insult me but you didnt

Yea ofc puberty is literally the biggest looksmax :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

View attachment 3168469

I genuinely feel the ugliest man alive. Do you think I am ?

Maybe Its psychological but I genuinely think Im the worst demon ever on earth, like, wtf ? Bro I swear God is playing with me so bad, everything in my life is always extreme.

:(

Im the biggest failure existing ?:):):):LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:SHRESKRZEHSLKRHE :(
send face in pm

send face in pm
Someone already asked and I said no problem I will once my acne is cured, because currently accutane has fucked me and I got peeling face, red eyes, nose bleeding, dry and bloody lips...

And I got no pictures of myself except when I was younger, some years ago (I can send if u want but still, but its useless cuz Y'know its old)