PUBERTYMAXXING FOR TEENS WITHOUT FRYING ENDOCRINE SYSTEM

fxntanyl

fxntanyl

Iron
Yo how do i (15m) puberty maxx (facial development, dick gains, frame, height) without blowing up my balls and supressing my androgens cus i dont wanna be on TRT for life

im on fadogia, tongkat, astragalus, tribulus. prolly cope but my ass alr bought them so ima finish the whole bottle. im not scared of needles or anything im not no pussy but i dont wanna have to be taking TRT for life since they dont allow that in most sanctioned boxing/MMA fights which is what i wanna do with my life

what should i take, mk + enclo + aromasin??? is this cope??

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, opeggard and NZb6Air
Stupid kid

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You
Yo how do i (15m) puberty maxx (facial development, dick gains, frame, height) without blowing up my balls and supressing my androgens cus i dont wanna be on TRT for life

im on fadogia, tongkat, astragalus, tribulus. prolly cope but my ass alr bought them so ima finish the whole bottle. im not scared of needles or anything im not no pussy but i dont wanna have to be taking TRT for life since they dont allow that in most sanctioned boxing/MMA fights which is what i wanna do with my life

Dont do trt at age 15 boy wait a lil

• JFL
Reactions: mathis, elemanzelvadre and halloweed

Trt and hgh wont make you taller, you will just reach you height potential faster and fuck up your hormone system nigga🤦‍♂️

Do it now to become chad

1 avoid plastics and endocrine disruptors like a plage
2 eat tons of red meat, eggs and raw milk
3 sleep a LOT
it sounds simple but it is fliping hard mate

hgh

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular
inject androgens and growth hormones now

teradose dimethyltrienolone for fast results

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and OswaldMosley
3 sleep a LOT
does nothing

test + hgh or rope

• +1
Reactions: lestoa and VerminMaxxed

"im on fadogia, tongkat, astragalus, tribulus" most of them are memes

you should be taking zinc, boron, magasneium, vitamin d3 prefer even considering other supplments

Is there no way?
My guy, taking exogenous HGH will suppress endogenous production, and there's no way to prevent that but if you're trying to pubertymaxx then I'd say it's worth

• +1
Reactions: VerminMaxxed
My guy, taking exogenous HGH will suppress endogenous production, and there's no way to prevent that but if you're trying to pubertymaxx then I'd say it's worth
just be born to rich family to afford pharma grade HGH theory

aight i got a question then

i wanna be a fighter so will blasting hgh during puberty increase my chin and durabilty since it will increase the width and thickness of my skull and all the bones protecting the head?

is this a good theory or will the decrease in endogenous HGH production be negative to my training recovery n shit without me being able to compensate by blasting more since its drug tested

• +1
Reactions: OswaldMosley
Inject Chinese chemicals in your more than capable body and you become 8psl chad

• JFL
Let's clarify something that you might not understand from your replies in the thread.
When majority of people say they're on TRT, especially much younger people, they are euphemising the fact that they are perma-blasting a low-to-moderate dose of testosterone.
You want to increase your IGF-1 as much as you can, and keep estrogen to a minimum. Do the basics, there's no crazy hack other than drugs, which are risky for your endocrine system at such a young age especially when you obviously won't consult an endocrinologist or similar.

just be born to rich family to afford pharma grade HGH theory
Pharmaceutical-grade HGH is still exogenous.

• +1
Pharmaceutical-grade HGH is still exogenous.
I am aware, my point is only richcels can afford it long term

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aids and OswaldMosley

i wanna be a fighter so will blasting hgh during puberty increase my chin and durabilty since it will increase the width and thickness of my skull and all the bones protecting the head?

is this a good theory or will the decrease in endogenous HGH production be negative to my training recovery n shit without me being able to compensate by blasting more since its drug tested
You will not need to 'blast more' to compensate for a potential decrease in "endogenous HGH production". It's just that coming off it, your hormones might be suppressed, you may develop a permanent reliance if you aren't careful.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed

Yeah sounds good ngl, but imo you should also blast take some sort of DHT derivative while taking HGH

You will not need to 'blast more' to compensate for a potential decrease in "endogenous HGH production". It's just that coming off it, your hormones might be suppressed, you may develop a permanent reliance if you aren't careful.
nah life long induced acromegaly is ideal

• JFL
Reactions: aids
I am aware, my point is only richcels can afford it long term
Pharmaceutical-grade, maybe, but I'd be willing to bet anybody on this forum around the age of OP can make the money to afford getting it off QSC or somewhere comparable to take it for a long period consecutively if they genuinely put in work.

everybody on here will say cope but go sauna 20min for hgh boost

3 sleep a LOT
Too late

everybody on here will say cope but go sauna 20min for hgh boost
Do 10-20k steps a day, sprints, check a botb thread on sleepmaxxing have no deficiencies in diet, do like jumping exercises and shit if you want of play basketball

Enclo lower igf-1 and its a Serm nigga you would fer blood clots and risk of you fucking your vision just tell me you don’t want to inject a needle their is other alternatives like natesto or gels

Nice cope , its all genetics

3 sleep a LOT
You never can avoid plastics , its alr running i you body, and those things stay permament

Just stick to the basics, working out, sports, and eating healthy, most of the supplements you see are coping.

Enclo lower igf-1 and its a Serm nigga you would fer blood clots and risk of you fucking your vision just tell me you don’t want to inject a needle their is other alternatives like natesto or gels
couldnt care less abt needles its just that i dont wanna fry my balls jfl. mk 677 cancels out the igf1 decrease caused by enclo

couldnt care less abt needles its just that i dont wanna fry my balls jfl. mk 677 cancels out the igf1 decrease caused by enclo
Depends on how you respond some can get high igf-1 and test and some only get high test and low igf-1 depending also if you don’t care why not use hcg i mean you don’t need a lit of pct for hcg take with a dht gel when you finaih take 4 week of enclo and your hpta would be fully restored

eat belgian blue bvll meat, its full of free testosterone and don't eat as much chicken, ive heard a story where every girl in a town got their puberty early and boys began growing tits because of the amount of chicken they were eating from the local restaurant

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: opeggard and 20/04/2008
Enclo is pretty much cope and it’ll lower igf1 anyways just take test + GH+ Aromasin until your plates fuse

eat belgian blue bvll meat, its full of free testosterone and don't eat as much chicken, ive heard a story where every girl in a town got their puberty early and boys began growing tits because of the amount of chicken they were eating from the local restaurant
Damm, I've been eating chicken the entire time because it was cheaper than beef

• JFL
Reactions: 20/04/2008
If you want to be dead at 35 sure

Depends on how you respond some can get high igf-1 and test and some only get high test and low igf-1 depending also if you don’t care why not use hcg i mean you don’t need a lit of pct for hcg take with a dht gel when you finaih take 4 week of enclo and your hpta would be fully restored
how would i inject without my mom finding out and how much does that cost, dht gel and hcg how many times a week and where do i find it

i do want a big cocky so dht gel is appealing