PubertyMaxxxing Diet

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
IMG 20220908 143838

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
I use the olive oil and butter to cook and I eat a bit of junk food so on average I'm eating around 3000 kcal a day which is a bit below maintenance.

I use the olive oil and butter to cook and I eat a bit of junk food so on average I'm eating around 3000 kcal a day which is a bit below maintenance.
Unless you’re an ultra athlete I doubt 3k is maintenance.
Also cut back on the milk shits overrated

Unless you’re an ultra athlete I doubt 3k is maintenance.
Also cut back on the milk shits overrated
It is absolutely maintenance for me because that's the amount I don't lose nor gain weight at. I'm a tall dude who carries a fair bit of muscle, and is super active with a fast metabolism.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
are you putting those 2L of milk up onto your ass OP?

In my opinion you are lacking carbs, why the fuck you fucking drink 2 Liters of milk.:lul:
Also milk does not have 650 calories per liter, since to begin with its 80-90% water:lul:
Please do not make this kind of diets with restricted eating to certain foods, its hard to stick to it.
Just buy healthy foods and make up your days with good macros.:feelsautistic:

In my opinion you are lacking carbs, why the fuck you fucking drink 2 Liters of milk.:lul:
Also milk does not have 650 calories per liter, since to begin with its 80-90% water:lul:
Please do not make this kind of diets with restricted eating to certain foods, its hard to stick to it.
Just buy healthy foods and make up your days with good macros.:feelsautistic:
It has loads of carbs. A single Google search will reveal that.

It definitely has 650kcal per litre. It doesn't matter if it's 80-90% water.

It's very easy to stick to, for me.

It has loads of carbs. A single Google search will reveal that.

It definitely has 650kcal per litre. It doesn't matter if it's 80-90% water.

It's very easy to stick to, for me.
where the carbs come from:lul::lul::lul:

yeah enjoy your jewmil:feelshehe:, im kidding boyo.
Be careful with the milk from supermarket since its very cucked with all the shit they give to the cows.

Do u digest that milk fine?

Shellfish redmeat eggs milk butter cheese ghee animal fats tallow coconut oil rice fruits organs - ideal yakhi😻😻🤙🤙

Shits more like cholesterolmaxxing. Eat a fucking vegetable bro

Did not see that ngl but still salads are mostly lettuce which have no nutrition. Your diet lacks soluble fibre which is important cuz it feeds your microbiome and removes cholesterol from blood

Did not see that ngl but still salads are mostly lettuce which have no nutrition. Your diet lacks soluble fibre which is important cuz it feeds your microbiome and removes cholesterol from blood
fiber = meme

it’s literally a component the body has no use for and shits out as soon as possible

ofc if he can’t shit for days he’ll need

gut is good point I would swap some milk for yogurt, kefirs, ect

naturally lower in lactose too

I make my own salad lol with a lot of leafy greens and beans

• +1
fiber = meme

it’s literally a component the body has no use for and shits out as soon as possible

ofc if he can’t shit for days he’ll need

gut is good point I would swap some milk for yogurt, kefirs, ect

naturally lower in lactose too
I drink lactose free milk anyways

• +1