Public Apology to @Titbot

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
Im sorry that you were born 5’6, really I am. If I could donate 2 inches of my 6’1 height I would son. Because I’m a very nice guy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 1862, Over and 17 others
So sad

• So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel and rockndogs
IMG 20191213 045200

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Over, Deleted member 2486 and 15 others
Bro :cry:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Petsmart
IMG 20191213 045412
JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Over, Alt Number 3 and 9 others
Im sorry that you were born 5’6, really I am. If I could donate 2 inches of my 6’1 height I would son. Because I’m a very nice guy.
I’m also sorry that you are fat ass 17 yr wasting your best years of life on here while shoving down cookies and cakes to cope with your recessed boneless fat. Niggas play sports but this nigga posts memes . If I could give you my metabolism I would just to help you out

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, RichardSpencel, rockndogs and 1 other person
This is way too brutal

There's no place for manlets on the web. They're left to rot by the irl slayers while they cope with gym

Fucking brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I’m also sorry that you are fat ass 17 yr wasting your best years of life on here while shoving down cookies and cakes to cope with your recessed boneless fat. Niggas play sports but this nigga posts memes . If I could give you my metabolism I would just to help you out
It’s okay to vent bro, I’m here for you. Manletism is a real disease. Very devastating.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, TsarTsar444, RichardSpencel and 4 others
It’s okay to vent bro, I’m here for you. Manletism is a real disease. Very devastating.
Being a Manlet doesn’t kill being a fat lard like you does
This is way too brutal

There's no place for manlets on the web. They're left to rot by the irl slayers while they cope with gym

Fucking brutal
I’m going to the gym pretty soon

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
Are you guys retarded or something Titbot is clearly gigaChad....He mogs prime Chico tbh.......Looking at his pics just makes me want to rope knowing I'll never look like him :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, RichardSpencel and Blackout.xl
Being a Manlet doesn’t kill being a fat lard like you does

I’m going to the gym pretty soon
It’s okay bro let out the anger.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
INDEED. IT IS A SHAME THAT HE WAS BORN WITH RECESSED LEGS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Zeta ascended, BigChinHispanic and 6 others
If I could donate 2 inches of my 6'9 height, I would

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
INDEED. IT IS A SHAME THAT HE WAS BORN WITH RECESSED LEGS
The way you stick up for your Petsmart makes me think you ate gay or something . Just fuck him already

Jokes aside I’d rather be 5’6” with Titbot’s face than be 6’1” with the other dudes face. No offense either

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rockndogs, Dogs, AbandonShip and 3 others
The way you stick up for your Petsmart makes me think you ate gay or something . Just fuck him already
It’s okay to target others bro it’s apart of the symptoms of manletism.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
It’s okay to target others bro it’s apart of the symptoms of manletism.
You targeted me first probably got jelly that I’m not fat

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Jokes aside I’d rather be 5’6” with Titbot’s face than be 6’1” with the other dudes face. No offense either
It is what it is son.

Watch me get Rhino and ascend like crazy restoring my harmony and mog you all like crazy

• JFL
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 2486 and RichardSpencel
Watch me get Rhino and ascend like crazy restoring my harmony and mog you all like crazy
its okay David Gandhi let the steam roll out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, RichardSpencel, LordNorwood and 6 others
I’m done with you bro . You are just a loser with no social life.
Okay bro have fun with your 2 psl black girl or whatever son.

• JFL
Reactions: Over and RichardSpencel
If he went to the gym he would mog the shit out of you in just 5 months. @Petsmart owns you. You’re his dog on a tight leash. Keep barking and making yourself look like a fool

• +1
Reactions: KlutchPurpp
@Titbot should get LL or lift with timbs, as a manlet his proportions are fucked so the only way to cope is framefraud with clothes and boots with insoles. You got this

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3299, Slayer and 5 others
@Titbot should get LL or lift with timbs, as a manlet his proportions are fucked so the only way to cope is framefraud with clothes and boots with insoles. You got this
Even with that he would act like a giant bitch (like he always does)

Even with that he would act like a giant bitch (like he always does)
Can't blame him for being openly autistic and lashing out against users in a spergy manner. He's a curry. But giving him legit solutions to his problems such as framefrauding plus lifting will help him irl and perhaps stop him from being a giant cuck

Okay bro have fun with your 2 psl black girl or whatever son.
Curry 5 Psl gf. Have fun with your Twinkie’s . Don’t tag me no more I live rent free in diabetes brain

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
you would be retarded to do that. if you actually gave him 2 inches of your height, you would be making both of you manlets

Can't blame him for being openly autistic and lashing out against users in a spergy manner. He's a curry. But giving him legit solutions to his problems such as framefrauding plus lifting will help him irl and perhaps stop him from being a giant cuck
Keep crying for me fagget I have a gf. You just mad because a girl likes me while you rot using your hands

getting girls due to being tall is cope. The real test is getting a girl whilst being a manlet off of your face alone. Titbot has passed that test. He made it.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 2846
Curry 5 Psl gf. Have fun with your Twinkie’s . Don’t tag me no more I live rent free in diabetes brain
Dude if she's a hot PSL 5 curry you should stop talking to her about male model beauty in Discord. Legit advice, try to act as apathetic and NT as possible in chat so she doesn't think you're a nerdy sperg. May seem PUA but is actually legit

• JFL
getting girls due to being tall is cope. The real test is getting a girl whilst being a manlet off of your face alone. Titbot has passed that test. He made it.
Having a desirable quality to women is a cope? I don't understand lol

Keep crying for me fagget I have a gf. You just mad because a girl likes me while you rot using your hands
Woah bro I legitimately tried to give you good advice that would help you surmount your manletism the way possible and this is how you respond? Salty ass curry

• +1
Reactions: Over
idk what you’re even arguing here cause we’re not even fighting over psl value rn

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I
Woah bro I legitimately tried to give you good advice that would help you surmount your manletism the way possible and this is how you respond? Salty ass curry
I don’t like you either stop tagging me

• JFL
what even is this forum cunt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 2846 and Petsmart
A curry GF that will cuck you when a white man comes around knocking. Rope immediately, you’re pathetic

• JFL
Reactions: Over, KlutchPurpp and Deleted member 2846
Fantastic thread, who is the OP?

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer and LordNorwood