Public Apology to @Titbot

I

I don’t like you either stop tagging me
Your cortisol levels are high because you're currently being bashed and insulted from multiple fronts. Calm down and act rationally instead of lashing against everyone because it makes you seem autistic.

The advice I just gave you is incredibly legit. That pic someone posted of you in the gym shows that you're a framelet with bad proportions. You could ascend as a curry in America if only you followed my advice and framefrauded with insoles and clothes. Go for it bro

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Having a desirable quality to women is a cope? I don't understand lol

Suppose a woman is interested in you mainly due to your height whereas facially she thinks you’re whatever. Now on the other hand imagine this:

A woman is interested in you due to your face (when height-wise you’re a manlet). She wants to spread her legs and bury your face within them and grind to a state of ecstasy. She wants to ride you while staring at your face and then while climaxing she looks into your hunter eyes that she loves (the reason she’s with you in the first place).

The dopamine rush one would get from this second scenario is unlike no other. Height can’t give those results, it can’t replicate that feeling. Being desired due to height is cope. Being desired due to face is the best feeling ever and the greatest achievement in all of mankind. It’s what men strive for. It’s what we live for. And it’s what we kill and, more importantly, die for. It is what it is. It is how it is.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Titbot is cooming from the validation he is getting tonight tbh

• JFL
Reactions: KlutchPurpp and Petsmart
Suppose a woman is interested in you mainly due to your height whereas facially she thinks you’re whatever. Now on the other hand imagine this:

A woman is interested in you due to your face (when height-wise you’re a manlet). She wants to spread her legs and bury your face within them and grind to a state of ecstasy. She wants to ride you while staring at your face and then while climaxing she looks into your hunter eyes that she loves (the reason she’s with you in the first place).

The dopamine rush one would get from this second scenario is unlike no other. Height can’t give those results, it can’t replicate that feeling. Being desired due to height is cope. Being desired due to face is the best feeling ever and the greatest achievement in all of mankind. It’s what men strive for. It’s what we live for. And it’s what we kill and, more importantly, die for. It is what it is. It is how it is.
???????

Your cortisol levels are high because you're currently being bashed and insulted from multiple fronts. Calm down and act rationally instead of lashing against everyone because it makes you seem autistic.

The advice I just gave you is incredibly legit. That pic someone posted of you in the gym shows that you're a framelet with bad proportions. You could ascend as a curry in America if only you followed my advice and framefrauded with insoles and clothes. Go for it bro
I’m not a frame cell. I look skinny in clothes because I’m lean af

Attachments

• F018C792-90FC-4D41-A7DC-762A67781F54.png
    F018C792-90FC-4D41-A7DC-762A67781F54.png
    118.3 KB · Views: 21

How is being desired due to height cope? Women want to be dominated by bigger men. Height + frame makes women wet.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Look at those chicken legs.
jDr7vlt.png

• JFL
Reactions: Over, BigBoy and rockndogs
I’m not a frame cell. I look skinny in clothes because I’m lean af
You could look vertically larger with boots and fit clothes, or even with parkas or coats to enhance your torso's proportion with your legs

How is being desired due to height cope? Women want to be dominated by bigger men. Height + frame makes women wet.

I just think one would get more of a dopamine rush when women want them due to their face as opposed to their height or whatever. Some might think differently, I agree. But personally if a woman is interested in me due to face that would make me feel much better than if she were into me due to height. Just how I feel anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayer, rockndogs, Deleted member 3789 and 2 others

Sounds like you're just PSL brained tbh. I see what you're saying, and I think obviously ego-lines are being drawn here given that I'm tall and the users that take your side probably don't see their height as their best quality. However that aside, I do legitimately think that height is more important to men and my evidence for that is that being short creates much more insecurity in men than having a subpar face does. As men we actually aren't biologically primed to care about our face the same way we're primed to care about height, which is taken as a sign of masculinity.
Being short will not only make you less desirable to women but will also lower the respect other men and people in general have for you. I don't see how height is a "cope", its a very real quality about you that determines a lot of how people react and respond to you. A cope is something that doesn't actually improve the situation you're in and isn't true but you believe in or do because you can't actually handle the truth. But height is actually a legitimate positive quality.

Sounds like you're just PSL brained tbh. I see what you're saying, and I think obviously ego-lines are being drawn here given that I'm tall and the users that take your side probably don't see their height as their best quality. However that aside, I do legitimately think that height is more important to men and my evidence for that is that being short creates much more insecurity in men than having a subpar face does. As men we actually aren't biologically primed to care about our face the same way we're primed to care about height, which is taken as a sign of masculinity.
Being short will not only make you less desirable to women but will also lower the respect other men and people in general have for you. I don't see how height is a "cope", its a very real quality about you that determines a lot of how people react and respond to you. A cope is something that doesn't actually improve the situation you're in and isn't true but you believe in or do because you can't actually handle the truth. But height is actually a legitimate positive quality.

I understand what you’re saying but I just have a different perspective I guess. I agree about the men part. Men will look up to and respect more a dude who is say 6’5” with a 5 PSL face as opposed to a dude who is say 5’8” with a 7 PSL face. But most women IMO would def go for the short 7 PSL’er in question as opposed to the tall 5 PSL’er in question. That’s because, as I see it, women put facial aesthetics ABOVE height in terms of what they look for in a man sexually speaking. I’d personally rather be 5’7” with a small frame with a 7 PSL face than be 6’7” with a massive frame with a 5 PSL face.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood

bro dont even try he is one of the ethnic lovers

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood and Petsmart
>big frame
>5'6

Tenor 8

• JFL
Reactions: KlutchPurpp and Petsmart
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and LordNorwood
In fact I’d rather be 5’5” with a small frame with a 8 PSL face than be 6’9” with a huge monstrous beast frame with a 5 PSL face

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip and BigBoy
Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

• WTF
Reactions: rockndogs
I understand what you’re saying but I just have a different perspective I guess. I agree about the men part. Men will look up to and respect more a dude who is say 6’5” with a 5 PSL face as opposed to a dude who is say 5’8” with a 7 PSL face. But most women IMO would def go for the short 7 PSL’er in question as opposed to the tall 5 PSL’er in question. That’s because, as I see it, women put facial aesthetics ABOVE height in terms of what they look for in a man sexually speaking. I’d personally rather be 5’7” with a small frame with a 7 PSL face than be 6’7” with a massive frame with a 5 PSL face.
Its difficult to sort out what women prefer. Obviously positive qualities are in a complex relationship when it comes to women's preference due to hypergamy - there are the big failos, right: race, height, PSL (face), etc. and at a certain point if one is tanked too far you can't make up for it with another one. At a certain height I truly believe no face makes up for it. But that said, at a certain face no height will possibly make up for it either. Hard to truly say which is most important.

bro i love your posting effort but can u post that in like? Idk a dm? it took the thread off topic ngl

I was mostly responding to others

In fact I’d rather be 5’5” with a small frame with a 8 PSL face than be 6’9” with a huge monstrous beast frame with a 5 PSL face
I completely disagree with you there. I wouldn't accept 5'7 or below no matter what face you offer me. Meanwhile 6'9 with a 5 PSL face AND a huge frame to boot? Dude you are a one of a kind person. I would take that in a heartbeat.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I completely disagree with you there. I wouldn't accept 5'7 or below no matter what face you offer me. Meanwhile 6'9 with a 5 PSL face AND a huge frame to boot? Dude you are a one of a kind person. I would take that in a heartbeat.

5’5” is 5 inches below average in height yes. But 8 PSL face? That’s perfection. You’re telling me you’d rather be some 6’9” hulk with a 5 PSL face than be a 5’5” twink with SEAN O’PRY’S face? I’d take the latter in a heartbeat tbh

bruh any face below 5'5" is garbage

you think a woman being attracted to your face is most validating because thats what you want, a very attractive face.
5’5” is 5 inches below average in height yes. But 8 PSL face? That’s perfection. You’re telling me you’d rather be some 6’9” hulk with a 5 PSL face than be a 5’5” twink with SEAN O’PRY’S face? I’d take the latter in a heartbeat tbh
8 psl is chin-rubbing worthy, but as a man, you will not be respected if you are below average height.

you think a woman being attracted to your face is most validating because thats what you want, a very attractive face.

I truly think most women would go for a 5’5” Sean O’Pry than a 6’9” hulk with a 5 PSL face.

8 psl is chin-rubbing worthy, but as a man, you will not be respected if you are below average height.

Yes not respected by other men. I agreed to that above too. But you’d get more women than the 6’9” hulk 5 PSL’er I think. And that’s what should matter at the end of the day.

I truly think most women would go for a 5’5” Sean O’Pry than a 6’9” hulk with a 5 PSL face.
it depends on the woman, id say most will go for the 6'9" guy. when half of all women are taller than him, he will be at a disadvantage

it depends on the woman, id say most will go for the 6'9" guy. when half of all women are taller than him, he will be at a disadvantage

I agree otherwise but in this case due to the 8 PSL face will be the reason they’ll make the exception. That’s perfection. They won’t ever deny that. Yes 5’5” is a deal breaker in and of itself. But a 5’5” guy with the best face on earth? Even most 5’8” girls will go for that.

Yeah I would tbh. Being 6'9 with a monster frame is insane and 5 PSL is already above average. Probably gonna be an unpopular opinion here but I think once you get to 6 PSL+ it no longer really matters how good your face is except to brag to incels. If I had a Cavill tier face I would be done, I would never come to this place again.

Yes not respected by other men. I agreed to that above too. But you’d get more women than the 6’9” hulk 5 PSL’er I think. And that’s what should matter at the end of the day.
a)no
b)respect from other men matters to achieve success in life

I agree otherwise but in this case due to the 8 PSL face will be the reason they’ll make the exception. That’s perfection. They won’t ever deny that. Yes 5’5” is a deal breaker in and of itself. But a 5’5” guy with the best face on earth? Even most 5’8” girls will go for that.
i agree

@Titbot it is literally impossible for you to argue with anybody as a manlet. Anything you say, no matter how true it is, is instantly invalidated by the sheer fact that it is coming from a 5'6 curry.

• JFL
Reactions: Over, KlutchPurpp, rockndogs and 1 other person

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
a)no
b)respect from other men matters to achieve success in life

i agree

I guess this depends on what we value more. Do we value respect from men more or sexual attraction from women more?

Would you rather be a guy who is respected by all men on earth but is “meh” in the eyes of women sexually speaking, or a guy who is sexually attractive to all women on earth but is “meh” in the eyes of men respect-wise?

I guess it boils down to this question.

titbot you are literally only slightly above my belly button. i feel you should know this. however if anyone else besides me ever disrespects you here let me know and i will allow you to climb upon my massive back piggyback style and know the world as an unmoggable 15' tall god.

I guess this depends on what we value more. Do we value respect from men more or attraction from women more?

Would you rather be a guy who is respected by all men on earth but is “meh” in the eyes of women sexually speaking, or a guy who is sexually attractive to all women on earth but is “meh” in the eyes of men respect-wise?

to be successful one needs to be respected by both genders, so neither.

to be successful one needs to be respected by both genders, so neither.

Right. But if you had to pick one or the other, if you just had to, what would it be?

holy shit what happened to the thread

• JFL
Reactions: rockndogs and BigBoy
its over for @Fukcels

• JFL
Reactions: ArabIncel and BigBoy
@Petsmart this is a terrible apology by the way. I rate it 2.25psl. backhanded of death.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
> oof wowzers so much hostility ITT i love it

WojakSoy Cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177
I guess this depends on what we value more. Do we value respect from men more or sexual attraction from women more?

Do you really think 6'9, good frame and 5 PSL is meh to women? You could easily slay with those characteristics.

Do you really think 6'9, good frame and 5 PSL is meh to women? You could easily slay with those characteristics.

You can but I don’t think you can as much as the 5’5” twink version of Sean O’Pry

You can but I don’t think you can as much as the 5’5” twink version of Sean O’Pry
I think you're severely underestimating height and frame and overestimating face. Many women will not even consider you at that height.

I think you're severely underestimating height and frame and overestimating face. Many women will not even consider you at that height.

I agree normally they wouldn’t. But things can make up for that. For instance if the 5’5” dude was the richest man in the world they’d make the exception for that reason. In this specific case the exception-making quality is not being the richest man in the world but rather being the most facially aesthetic man in the world.

I agree normally they wouldn’t. But things can make up for that. For instance if the 5’5” dude was the richest man in the world they’d make the exception for that reason. In this specific case the exception-making quality is not being the richest man in the world but rather being the most facially aesthetic man in the world.
Richest man in the world is Jeff Bezos and he just got divorced by a below average woman who is taking half his wealth lol. His other suitor was a weather girl? Idk. He's 5'7 and like a PSL 3. Money will get you laid but it won't completely make up for height and low PSL. Neither will being the mot facially aesthetic. Being a true PSL 8 as opposed to having a face like Gandy's or Chico's is such a small return.