Public Message to Mainländer

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
Angry2

In response to this post.

Capture

Now I understand you're trying to defend me and I appreciate that.

But . . .

I said many times on that site that I considered myself to be J-PopMaxxed and looked like a J-Pop idol.

Here is who I believe matches my looks.

Kadomatsu Toshiki, famous idol of the 80s.

latest

Do you know how many millions of Japanese women thought he was hot?

I look just like him.

So just because I'm extremely feminine with soft delicate features doesn't mean I'm "ugly."

That's only when you analyze me using western beauty standards and not Asian ones.

Know this is all as a result of knajjd searching through my posts to dig up dirt to make me look good and to try to sully my legacy.

But this is something I've been upfront about it since my first day on that site.

I made clear from the beginning, I'm going to Japan to ascend, and that I am only truecel in the west.

@Mainländer

and of course please keep my pics private (along with everyone else I sent them to).

I do not wish to publicly prove this, but those who have seen my pics know I'm not lying.

They also know how over it is for me in the west.

Therefore, if these cucks had any sense of justice or honor they would reinstate me immediately instead of casting me out like the spineless dogs they are.

They only did it because they know I will have sex with more than one Japanese girl and tried to cuck me out of celebrating it on the incels forum.

They couldn't bear the thought of having a true J-Pop idol slayer on their forum so found a nonsense excuse to get rid of me.

• +1
Reactions: Mainländer
He mogs you

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
cope

• +1
Sorry if I hurt your feelings, it was meant to defend you, yeah.

Recent events made me a bit questioning of the way the brag rule is applied, since you are both incel tier (IMO, sorry, I wish you all the luck in Japan regardless) and also known for the way you structure your posts, which makes those brag posts sound like an autistic funny LARP instead of a trolling attempt or something with the intention of hurting/bullying incels (what a brag feels like when done by a pretty boy/Chadlite/Chad).

And rest assured, I won't show your pic to anyone. I don't remember if I showed myself to you as well, but please don't leak also if I did :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Zesto
Sorry if I hurt your feelings, it was meant to defend you, yeah.

Recent events made me a bit questioning of the way the brag rule is applied, since you are both incel tier (IMO, sorry, I wish you all the luck in Japan regardless) and also known for the way you structure your posts, which makes those brag posts sound like an autistic funny LARP instead of a trolling attempt or something with the intention of hurting/bullying incels (what a brag feels like when done by a pretty boy/Chadlite/Chad).

And rest assured, I won't show your pic to anyone. I don't remember if I showed myself to you as well, but please don't leak also if I did :feelsokman:

Happy

Everything you wrote is true. I am both a truecel as @Ryo_Hazuki can confirm and has told me himself, and if he has any honor would stick up for me and clear up this situation with knajjd, as the only reason I was on that alt was so that I could keep a low profile and focus on learning Japanese and preparing for my trip, without being distracted by my many friends, who I love very much.

I have a very extravagant, over the top posting style, and I've said similar on the incels site.

But now it seems that they have decided it is time to be rid of me, so just find any excuse and justification they can muster, regardless of how untrue it is.

and I have seen the pics you have posted publicly on Looksmax, where I was in awe of your very impressive physique, and of course I will keep those private (as I did not save, just looked and gave you my opinion when you showed them).

• +1
Reactions: Mainländer
View attachment 6300

Everything you wrote is true. I am both a truecel as @Ryo_Hazuki can confirm and has told me himself, and if he has any honor would stick up for me and clear up this situation with knajjd, as the only reason I was on that alt was so that I could keep a low profile and focus on learning Japanese and preparing for my trip, without being distracted by my many friends, who I love very much.

I have a very extravagant, over the top posting style, and I've said similar on the incels site.

But now it seems that they have decided it is time to be rid of me, so just find any excuse and justification they can muster, regardless of how untrue it is.

and I have seen the pics you have posted publicly on Looksmax, where I was in awe of your very impressive physique, and of course I will keep those private (as I did not save, just looked and gave you my opinion when you showed them).
Your polite Japanese boy persona is adorable tbh. If girls really cared about personality like cucktears claims they do, they'd run to date you. Let's hope you're right about Japanese women being different (I don't think they are but I HOPE they are because you deserve to ascend tbh - you're already banned from incels.is anyway, kek).

And I was only absent at the @freezesto protests because I knew it would be pointless anyway, given how unforgiving the permabans are on .is.

Also thank you! And I didn't save your pics either.

• +1
And I was only absent at the @freezesto protests because I knew it would be pointless anyway, given how unforgiving the permabans are on .is.

My guess is that the mods probably figured that an eventual reban would be inevitable even if they unbanned, since Zesto tends to skate kinda close to the edge. But, you know, that's how performers like Evel Knievel create excitement. The problem is, eventually you're gonna get hit in the groin and thrown 15 feet because you can't time every jump perfectly.

The philosophy of the mods is that they should always justify bans by pointing to rules that were broken, but the rules are just a means to an end of building a site that's useful and enjoyable to the users, plus their sanctions are often based off of user reports, so inevitably user sentiment will be a factor in their decisions. It just happens, though, that part of Zesto's schtick is to push the boundaries in trolling a certain segment of the userbase, which of course delights many of the other users. All it takes is one slip-up in that high-wire act, or even some defective equipment, to plummet to one's death, though. In this case, Knajjd's decision to ban when the warning level was 10% (according to Zesto's account) was the equivalent of encountering some high winds while walking an improperly secured line.

But y'know, an incident of this nature also enhances Zesto's mystique, elevating him to the status of a legend. It calls attention to the dangerousness of his act and shows it isn't easy being the daredevil.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Mainländer and Zesto
Lol.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Hiro
Enough with this cope ffs. Get surgery u don't mog anyone on here

Yeah i think so. My eyes and hair are my only good traits. Everything else is shit. Especially my chin and mouth area in general..

Yeah i think so. My eyes and hair are my only good traits. Everything else is shit. Especially my chin and mouth area in general..
That's an easy fix through surgery

That's an easy fix through surgery
Yeah but it costs money and I’m scared that it would somehow fuck my face up even more tbh..

Yeah but it costs money and I’m scared that it would somehow fuck my face up even more tbh..
Well how much have u got to lose

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
This whole thread:
tumblr_osg5chNuKd1qehrvso1_540.gif