Public Message to Ritalincel

View attachment 5456

Same shrimp, not even crab daddy, that ban me working on him.

Like me, I do same thing many times, but they decide not anymore and begin to get rid.

Same thing happen to him now.

Now that I'm gone, he now most popular and next to go.

So shrimp can continue masturbating to people getting gay with him (including crab daddies) while pretending he hates it.

Shrimp jealous others liked more than him, instead want more gay posts for him to screenshot for fap folder.

@Ritalincel know who shrimp is.
I think I have a decent enough idea of who "shrimp" is

• +1
Reactions: Zesto

Happy12

Welcome.

Shrimp soon see you join me eternally as well.

Wow, looks like everyone's here!

• +1
  • +1

Capture

We will see.

I not log in Zesto.

Too painful.

That message from Beni who did no wrong, only wanted alt to post from time to time while preparing for Japanese trip and would've returned on Zesto after trip.

No lenience showed, I not try to hide, when he asked if it was me I told right away and still discarded as I was.

Never lied.

[deleted]

Last edited:

Injustice

Not sure what chances have with all said on this site.

Feel somewhat guilty as was relatively polite and did not seem sarcastic when wished luck.

But still feel treated unfairly.

Think exception should've been made. I not make that account to break rules, but because I focus on Japan trip and wanted small account to post on the side.

On Zesto account I get too sucked into site because too popular, wanted nobody account just for couple post every now and then so not get distracted.

Not sure how he not understand.

@knajjd I ping you to let you know of this because I not mean any offense even though I said mean things. But wanted you to know why I did it.

I should've PMed you before using that account but I thought I could explain because I knew you would notice it was me and we could work something out.

I not lie to you. I told you right away it was me because I knew you would notice. That why I not PM. Not trying to be sneaky, I knew you would find out on your own.

I not try to hide, I post like I do on Zesto, same style and everything. I knew you would find out. I thought you would understand.

I meant no disrespect to you or rule you gave to me, I only did because I too popular on Zesto account and only want to make few posts Zesto style but without majority of site know it was me, so I can post peacefully when I have little free time and focus on Japan trip.

I know you said wait few months until come back from Japan to make ban appeal, but I would be willing to make ban appeal right now if you understand why I did it in this post.

I only post on Zesto and every now and then when have some free time. You can give me Crustaceous deal, one more infraction even smallest and instant perm ban, no discussion.

^ I don't think even runescape should make you that quick...

• +1
Also @knajjd please delete thread I made of @FiveFourManlet on incels.

https://incels.is/threads/picture-o...y-is-chad-are-you-blind-or-just-a-baka.84990/

It was mean for me to do and I asked you to upload for me, so think it right I ask you delete as well.

I feel sorry for what I did, because I friend with him on this site now. Now I know he is good person feel guilty.

^ I don't think even runescape should make you that quick...

Happy3

Runescape I went from double index finger one letter at a time hen pecking to what I am now in very short time.

View attachment 5466

Not sure what chances have with all said on this site.

Feel somewhat guilty as was relatively polite and did not seem sarcastic when wished luck.

But still feel treated unfairly.

Think exception should've been made. I not make that account to break rules, but because I focus on Japan trip and wanted small account to post on the side.

On Zesto account I get too sucked into site because too popular, wanted nobody account just for couple post every now and then so not get distracted.

Not sure how he not understand.

@knajjd I ping you to let you know of this because I not mean any offense even though I said mean things. But wanted you to know why I did it.

I should've PMed you before using that account but I thought I could explain because I knew you would notice it was me and we could work something out.

I not lie to you. I told you right away it was me because I knew you would notice. That why I not PM. Not trying to be sneaky, I knew you would find out on your own.

I not try to hide, I post like I do on Zesto, same style and everything. I knew you would find out. I thought you would understand.

I meant no disrespect to you or rule you gave to me, I only did because I too popular on Zesto account and only want to make few posts Zesto style but without majority of site know it was me, so I can post peacefully when I have little free time and focus on Japan trip.

I know you said wait few months until come back from Japan to make ban appeal, but I would be willing to make ban appeal right now if you understand why I did it in this post.

I only post on Zesto and every now and then when have some free time. You can give me Crustaceous deal, one more infraction even smallest and instant perm ban, no discussion.
you come here, spread misinformation about your ban and cast aspersions on me just as you've done on your joke of an "incel discord server" as if i hadn't warned you in the past SPECIFICALLY, calling the "don't use more alts" warning something just to get rid of you (AS IF YOU COULDN'T JUST NOT USE ALTS LIKE YOU WERE TOLD), and you've the cheek to plead? you've burnt down the last bridge you've had.

@DeformAspergerCel please message me on .is

you come here, spread misinformation about your ban and cast aspersions on me as if i hadn't warned you in the past SPECIFICALLY, calling the "don't use more alts" warning something just to get rid of you (AS IF YOU COULDN'T JUST NOT USE ALTS LIKE YOU WERE TOLD), and you've the cheek to plead? you've burnt down the last bridge you've had.

That's what I felt it was.

It seemed like excuse to get rid of me before I have sex with Japanese girls.

You can call it misinformation if you want, but it is my opinion.

Then your bias against me is proof. I reached out as polite and extended olive branch, and you take that olive branch, snap it in two, and throw it back at me.

You completely disregard why I said I used that alt .

You want to make this all about yourself, as if it was personal insult against you. When as I explained I only did so as means to focus on my trip to Japan and wanted "noname/nobody account" to not be distracted by many friends I had on incels site to post from time to time.

Considering reaction, that's why I believe strongly if not for that then some another trivial excuse would've been found to get rid of me.

I had very low warning level when permed before, I reformed my posting history and none of this is being recognized.

Instead it is crabs in bucket mentality, see someone trying to improve their situation and if they can't be dragged down then just throw them entirely out of the bucket.

and if you won't give me fair treatment, then least you could is delete the @FiveFourManlet

https://incels.is/threads/picture-o...y-is-chad-are-you-blind-or-just-a-baka.84990/

He does not deserve how I treated him, and neither do I deserve how you're treating me.

Then your bias against me is proof. I reached out as polite and extended olive branch, and you take that olive branch, snap it in two, and throw it back at me.

You want to make this all about yourself, as if it was personal insult against you. When as I explained I only did so as means to focus on my trip to Japan and wanted "noname/nobody account" to not be distracted by many friends I had on incels site to post from time to time.

Considering reaction, that's why I believe strongly if not for that then some another trivial excuse would've been found to get rid of me.

I had very low warning level when permed before, I reformed my posting history and none of this is being recognized.

Instead it is crabs in bucket mentality, see someone trying to improve their situation and if they can't be dragged down then just throw them entirely out of the bucket.

and if you won't give me fair treatment, then least you could is delete the @FiveFourManlet

He does not deserve how I treated him, and neither do I deserve how you're treating me.
yes, saying that i ban people on a whim over no particular reason because i'm a gay that wants all the attention for himself and implying that i was modded only because the rest of the mod team is gay for me is quite the olive branch. very polite. good job, well done. the fact is that you did something that you were told not to, and you received the standard infraction people who break that rule receive. it's not specific to you by any means.

enjoy your time on looksmax.

yes, saying that i ban people on a whim over no particular reason because i'm a gay that wants all the attention for himself and implying that i was modded only because the rest of the mod team is gay for me is quite the olive branch. very polite. good job, well done. the fact is that you did something that you were told not to, and you received the standard infraction people who break that rule receive. it's not specific to you by any means. you could have PMed me, asking about it, and did you?

How is belt pulling and bone smashing going for you?:lul:

• +1
yes, saying that i ban people on a whim over no particular reason because i'm a gay that wants all the attention for himself and implying that i was modded only because the rest of the mod team is gay for me is quite the olive branch. very polite. good job, well done. the fact is that you did something that you were told not to, and you received the standard infraction people who break that rule receive. it's not specific to you by any means. you could have PMed me, asking about it, and did you?

So are Alts banned here too? I think a few users have Alts here

Why would you wanna post on that hugbox of lies?

• +1
Why would you wanna post on that hugbox of lies?

Happy9

I certainly do not now that the true colors of those on there have been revealed to me.

Lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bengt, Insomniac, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
You will be joining me soon enough.

You now bear the brand.

tumblr_mk53eo1BIg1r3d9b6o1_500.gif

It's only a matter of time before you're trapped in the interstice like me, @VST, @itsOVER and the @blackopstruecel

That's the fate for all those who bear the brand.

I'll be waiting.

View attachment 4678
I love berserk too @Zesto

I am a pussy ass nigger who doesn't have a place inthe west. I should rope or move to Asia and basketballmaxx

• +1
@notafed

Allow me to welcome you to my main base of operations. Aside from DJT

Behold1

Aren't your pics from kakegurui?

• +1
Aren't your pics from kakegurui?

Yes.

One of my favorites, but my ultimate favorite will always be Dagashi Kashi.

Btw.

Out of everyone on this site, only person who can type and respond as fast as I can is @notafed

Probably one of few people on entire internet who can.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
Interesting.
@notafed Can you show?

• +1
Epidemic has become autism

• +1
Epidemic has become autism

Good vid from same uploader.

I put Hotaru nendy on laptop palm rest.

Work much faster, same with Yumekoooo nendy I have.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Death to weeb cucks

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Zesto
Death to weeb cucks

Sweating2

I take it "weeb cuck" refer to virtue signaler and not true otaku as I.

If so then I agree and shout for all to hear!

> DEATH TO WEEB CUCKS!!!!

IMG 4498

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac