Public Message to Time Travel

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
Hmm1

@Time Travel

Did you use any Asian apps and still do to maintain contact with Japanese women?

Such as WeChat, Weibo, etc..

I heard these apps are important for socializing with Asian girls. I have yet to try myself but must am I to succeed in my journey.

I would like to use to remain in contact with Nihonese women long after I return to the desolated and degenerated west.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
View attachment 5027

@Time Travel

Did you use any Asian apps and still do to maintain contact with Japanese women?

Such as WeChat, Weibo, etc..

I heard these apps are important for socializing with Asian girls. I have yet to try myself but must am I to succeed in my journey.

I would like to use to remain in contact with Nihonese women long after I return to the desolated and degenerated west.
Every young person in Japan uses instagram afaik.
I think the most popular app in Japan is Line.
I sometimes still talk to one girl I met up with in Japan, she actually wanted to talk via Line but I made her download Whatsapp since i was too stupid for LINE.
But yea instagram should be fine, I never actually met anyone that didn't have IG in Japan.
Most important app is google translate tbh, most people there barely spoke english.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Every young person in Japan uses instagram afaik.
I think the most popular app in Japan is Line.
I sometimes still talk to one girl I met up with in Japan, she actually wanted to talk via Line but I made her download Whatsapp since i was too stupid for LINE.
But yea instagram should be fine, I never actually met anyone that didn't have IG in Japan.
Most important app is google translate tbh, most people there barely spoke english.

Happy6

Google translate work for voice to voice or you try to type in stuff in English to say to them in Japanese and give them app to type in stuff?

Line, that's what I was thinking of and forgot. That just chat app right? No need for fancy profile lots of pictures like Insta?

I work on my social media in mean time before trip. I never use before but start for JapanMaxxing.

Didn't you also recommend Snap?

What about NormieBook that no good? I think NormieBook too risky for doxxing/too public tbh even though willing to do Snap and Insta.

I buy selfie stick to take good photos for social media, show off my city to impress Jap girls.

Arigato for advice and continued advice.

Google translate work for voice to voice or you try to type in stuff in English to say to them in Japanese and give them app to type in stuff?
Yes it does.
Line, that's what I was thinking of and forgot. That just chat app right? No need for fancy profile lots of pictures like Insta?

I work on my social media in mean time before trip. I never use before but start for JapanMaxxing.

Didn't you also recommend Snap?

What about NormieBook that no good? I think NormieBook too risky for doxxing/too public tbh even though willing to do Snap and Insta.

I buy selfie stick to take good photos for social media, show off my city to impress Jap girls.

Arigato for advice and continued advice.
Yea I think line is only a chat app.

Snapchat is also nice, not everyone uses it in Japan though and Facebook isn't really important, I feel like most japanese people prefer sharing their instagram.

Take nice pics for insta and follow a colour sceme. Try to look like an influencer profile or something like that.

• +1
Yes it does.

Yea I think line is only a chat app.

Snapchat is also nice, not everyone uses it in Japan though and Facebook isn't really important, I feel like most japanese people prefer sharing their instagram.

Take nice pics for insta and follow a colour sceme. Try to look like an influencer profile or something like that.

Hmm2

What is color scheme? You mean take photos all with same colors? Like night shots only or day shots only?

I not use facebook then.

I try to make good Insta before trip, appreciate all advice, as always.

public message
public message
public message
public message

public message

wtf boyo lol just pm these people why is it a public thread if it's to one person

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and Time Travel
View attachment 5037

What is color scheme? You mean take photos all with same colors? Like night shots only or day shots only?

I not use facebook then.

I try to make good Insta before trip, appreciate all advice, as always.
It's not 100% necessary, but it's very aesthetically pleasing if your ig looks like the ones on this link:
https://thewyldshop.com/blogs/blog/layout-ideas-tips-to-up-your-instagram-game
public message
public message
public message
public message

public message

wtf boyo lol just pm these people why is it a public thread if it's to one person
it's better than replying to yourself with emojis constantly to increase your postcount.

Last edited:
  • +1
It's not 100% necessary, but it's very aesthetically pleasing if your ig looks like the ones on this link:
https://thewyldshop.com/blogs/blog/layout-ideas-tips-to-up-your-instagram-game

Happy2

I will read thoroughly prior to making Insta, arigato gozaimasu.

it's better than replying to yourself with emojis constantly to increase your postcount.

Happy9

Yes this is exactly it.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm taking this place over.

You are ChadHaloed so can get away with posting emojis but if I just post anime pic everywhere cucks will ban me like they did to me on incels.is

So I am creative with how I inflate my post count.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
You are ChadHaloed so can get away with posting emojis but if I just post anime pic everywhere cucks will ban me like they did to me on incels.is
This. Mods gave me a temp ban 1 time and then never again

• +1
(((mods)))

I don't even being any ad revenue here since I use adblockers

Sheck

No ad sheckels from me for these jews.

Same setup on my phone as well.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba