Public Service Announcement from Amnesia

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Can people please NOT ask me to rate them in PMs, I will just ignore you. Just cause I have had surgery doesn't mean I know JACK SHIT about what the best surgery for you is. Ask the fucking forum, that's what it's here for. Hell I even still ask the forum for advice about possible surgeries myself.

I appreciate ppl PMing me and wanting to talk, I am not trying to be an asshole but for real I have no interest in rating you. Frankly I have so many unread PMs as is, I don't have time to give u a personal rating

Other than that I don't mind PMs about anything else, just not PLZ RATE ME BRO types, I don't have time nor do I care frankly

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: forevergymcelling, FailedNormieManlet, oldcelloser and 22 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22775, Lmao, EasternRightWinger15 and 11 others
Can people please NOT ask me to rate them in PMs, I will just ignore you. Just cause I have had surgery doesn't mean I know JACK SHIT about surgery. Ask the fucking forum, that's what it's here for. Hell I even still ask the forum for advice about possible surgeries myself.

I appreciate ppl PMing me and wanting to talk, I am not trying to be an asshole but for real I have no interest in rating you.

Other than that I don't mind PMs about anything else, just not PLZ RATE ME BRO types, I don't have time nor do I care frankly
okay

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Chad halo at work. Incels look up to you like a big bro to help them ascend. Proven by the post to rep ratio

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, blite, LastHopeForNorman and 13 others
Let me guess, it's mostly greycels asking you.

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
Can you send me your before and after pics? Thanks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, AbandonShip, Deleted member 4563 and 4 others
@Amnesia rate me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Patient A and Deleted member 8919
I understand bro tbb

But thanks for answering my questions yesterday tbh

google it tbh just type looksmax amnesia before surgeries or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Nautica
Guys it's mostly cause I DON'T have much knowledge about surgeries. I read the looksmaxx section about surgery and I see others who know way way more than I do. I am making this announcement bc you guys asking for rates/surgery advice would genuinely be better served by asking the forum. I don't know that much in relation to some of the really knowledgeable users about procedures

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
google it tbh just type looksmax amnesia before surgeries or something
Thanks. Found the after pics but not the before ones. Good enough, just wanted to see what he looked like anyways.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
JFL

OP experiencing foid tier level of social media pressure

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 5634 and PYT

i post in in the beginning of all my tinder threads now

ytyu56hghg-png.690119

am 32 years old that spent his teens with a very GL brother, witnessing first hand how effortless getting girls was for him. I got 2 rhinos and lower lid retraction surgery at 20 years old along with additional looksmaxxes including: chin fillers for chin width , wearing 4 inch lifts (making me 6'1'' after) wearing blue contacts, tanning beds, lifting weights and getting to low bodyfat, dyying eyebrows dark brown, latisse for eyelashes, medium length hairstyle, over 100 lays lifetime since looksmaxxing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8616, sytyl and Nautica
chad gets mad at his minions colorized (circa 2020)

ytyu56hghg-png.690119

am 32 years old that spent his teens with a very GL brother, witnessing first hand how effortless getting girls was for him. I got 2 rhinos and lower lid retraction surgery at 20 years old along with additional looksmaxxes including: chin fillers for chin width , wearing 4 inch lifts (making me 6'1'' after) wearing blue contacts, tanning beds, lifting weights and getting to low bodyfat, dyying eyebrows dark brown, latisse for eyelashes, medium length hairstyle, over 100 lays lifetime since looksmaxxing
jfc went from khhv to god

fucking lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Baldingman1998

ytyu56hghg-png.690119

Thanks! Glad you were able to ascend!

bu-but you dont want to be forum chad now
392110-3047473cacb398b5896583caad92ad32.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7863
chad gets mad at his minions colorized (circa 2020)

I genuinely care about providing this forum knowledge through my experiences, I want to be helpful. With that said it's retarded to ask me to rate them rather than utilize the collective resources of this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer, Arkantos and Deleted member 9699
Maxresdefault 5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Chad.In.Incel.Body and Deleted member 5634
I genuinely care about providing this forum knowledge through my experiences, I want to be helpful. With that said it's retarded to ask me to rate them rather than utilize the collective resources of this forum.
i know yea i was just teasing u bro

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Chad halo at work. Incels look up to you like a big bro to help them ascend. Proven by the post to rep ratio
Lol looking up to him is pointless for most , he was already gl before looksmaxxing with a top tier base

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
Fame changed you brother

Narccy chad

rope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
ye man, just examine that chin
He had really good symmetry and decent eye area with hooding and zygos , his face Before looked harmonious. Idk But he dosent look bad at all , some subhumans here think they Will make the same ascension

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27