Public threat to Zesto

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
I am warning you, stop the shitty posts. The worst is yet to come, you do not know who I am.
BEWARE OF WHAT COULD HAPPEN NEXT! I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOUR THREADS ANYMORE.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Nibba
I am warning you, stop the shitty posts. The worst is yet to come, you do not know who I am.
BEWARE OF WHAT COULD HAPPEN NEXT! I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOUR THREADS ANYMORE.
This. Already talked to 11gaijin if he makes another bs thread he's getting warned

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
No i like his threads. Just ignore him if you dislike him

• +1
  • +1
Low IQ posters like another low IQ poster huh imagine that

Yeah i am low iq poster. And i dont give good advice because i am stupid. But you belive you give good advice and you belive you are good poster but you suck at both and you are worse then blackoutwhites

• +1
Yeah i am low iq poster. And i dont give good advice because i am stupid. But you belive you give good advice and you belive you are good poster but you suck at both and you are worse then blackoutwhites
That last sentence is how I know you're being ironic. No one is worse than he is.

How is my advice bad? Do u even give advice? Jfl no one knows who u are here either

STATUS

Let the kid cope. Seeing not much activity on the forum is very lonely for me so any activity is great cope for the forums. (more social forum)

I miss @blackopstruecel oneitis posts as well

That last sentence is how I know you're being ironic. No one is worse than he is.

How is my advice bad? Do u even give advice? Jfl no one knows who u are here either

STATUS

How is my advice bad? Genraly bluepilled advice ,everyone already know the advice, obviously some advice are good but you have 5000 posts

Do u even give advice? No i dont because i am low iq

And obviously you are better thrn blackoutwhites but everyone is that

How is my advice bad? Genraly bluepilled advice ,everyone already know the advice, obviously some advice are good but you have 5000 posts

Do u even give advice? No i dont because i am low iq

And obviously you are better thrn blackoutwhites but everyone is that
Lmao bluepilled? Jfl at assigning names to shit like "just be a normal person" and "leave your basement" "talk to women"

As a redpill man I resent tht

Lmao bluepilled? Jfl at assigning names to shit like "just be a normal person" and "leave your basement" "talk to women"

As a redpill man I resent tht

But everyone already know that.

Because they are ugly. Or mentally ill
Ugly guys get laid all the time because they're social and interesting or deal drugs @Peruvian

And mentally ill ones? I'm mentally ill and get plenty of attention

Ugly guys get laid all the time because they're social and interesting or deal drugs @Peruvian

what about those who are both ugly and mentally ill. ogre

Bluepilled bs i

Because you are a chad

Because you are a chad
>Bluepilled BS
>Works for ugly males all the time
Do u want to rot or do what works? Yes it's harder for them but social circle helps greatly. It can be done and happens all the time

Mentally ill + ugly = get meds
Mentally ill+ awkward (incels think this is mental illness)= exposure theory=approaching +SOCIAL CIRCLE

>Bluepilled BS
>Works for ugly males all the time
Do u want to rot or do what works? Yes it's harder for them but social circle helps greatly. It can be done and happens all the time

Mentally ill + ugly = get meds
Mentally ill+ awkward (incels think this is mental illness)= exposure theory=approaching +SOCIAL CIRCLE

I have never seen a ugly guy with girl who are younger then 30

Some mental ill people can get meds everyone can,t and ugly guys dont get girls

And just being akward is bad but you can get girls

And last point you made i will agree

I have never seen a ugly guy with girl who are younger then 30

Some mental ill people can get meds everyone can,t and ugly guys dont get girls

And just being akward is bad but you can get girls

And last point you made i will agree
What area are u from. There is a mega framecel ugly fucker who had an ugly gf. Yeah you won't date Stacy but looksmatched still exists. You never see Chad with ugly girls

What area are u from. There is a mega framecel ugly fucker who had an ugly gf. Yeah you won't date Stacy but looksmatched still exists. You never see Chad with ugly girls

I live in sweden.

I dont know who good you rate.

I have lower standards then you.

I dont see chads with ugly girls